Chapter 29

Xu Jinyi had fun from the shooting, and it was not until the end of the shooting that he and the rest of the house discovered Zhou Rongbang's arrival.

"When did you arrive?" Xu Jinyi asked sideways, then took a wet towel to wipe off the light makeup on his face.

Zhou Rongbang picked up the wet towel next to him and tore it open, and when Xu Jinyi used up one, he handed him a new one, "After a while, they came up when they said you were about to finish filming, did the filming go well?"

"It's alright, first. I did a commercial shoot once, and I didn't expect it to feel good." Xu Jinyi finished his makeup, smiled at Zhou Rongbang, turned around and walked to the locker room.

The fair and thin waist was looming, Zhou Rongbang stared at Xu Jinyi's back without blinking, swallowing his Adam's apple involuntarily, his black eyes flashing green, like a lone wolf who was hungry and thirsty.

"Let's go." When Xu Jinyi came out again, he had already changed into his own clothes, a very ordinary white shirt and light-colored denim, but it made Xu Jinyi look like a supermodel.

The director and photographers have been intoxicated by Xu Jinyi's beauty all day, and now Xu Jinyi is wearing this simple dress, and their eyes are still secretly clinging to him.

There is a kind of beauty that cannot be seen enough.

Zhou Rongbang looked around with gloomy eyes, and the staff who secretly glanced at Xu Jinyi suddenly felt that ice slag fell on him.

Looking at Mr. Zhen, whose eyebrows are like mountains in the distance, his facial features are not like ordinary people, and then look at the president with a dark face and a cold air all over his body, the staff secretly glanced at each other, lowered their heads, and kept moving their hands, making An illusion of being busy with work.

Zhou Rongbang was finally satisfied and walked out of the room side by side with Xu Jinyi.

"Miss Wang, you can drive back first, and I'll take the distant mountains home after dinner." Zhou Rongbang said, Wang Mei, who was hesitant, but didn't even look up, just opened the car door for Xu Jinyi. He carefully covered his head.

Wang Mei was worried about whether she should follow, and she was relieved to hear this, standing there with a smile on her face and sending the two away.

The room in the car was quiet, and the two were not very embarrassed. Zhou Rongbang seemed to be familiar with it, and Xu Jinyi was not flattering because of Zhou Rongbang's identity. On the contrary, looking at Zhou Rongbang's attitude, the other party seems to be courting him?

"Would you like to listen to music?" Zhou Rongbang tilted his head and hooked his lips to Xu Jinyi, reached out his hand to turn on the stereo, and a low male voice flowed out.

This is a love song, the ambiguous lyrics of bold show of love, and the sentimental vicissitudes of voice, slowly flowing in this small space, as if the air has become sticky because of this ambiguous atmosphere.

Xu Jinyi glanced at Zhou Rongbang, why does this person seem to be flirting?

Zhou Rongbang turned his head to look at him and smiled, as if the cold and hard face sculpted by steel had a soft taste. Looking closely, those black eyes that were supposed to be serious and cold were actually stained with a pet?

Xu Jinyi frowned, and when he opened his eyes again to look over, he saw that Zhou Rongbang's eyes were bent, and there was no trace of softness or pets, as if they had never existed.

Zhou Rongbang stared at Xu Jinyi's round cat pupils from the corner of his eye, his heart seemed to be stabbed by those bright black pupils, and his heart was beating in a panic and haste.

How can it be so cute? It was so cute that he couldn't wait to get up and lick the two black beads immediately.

"It's here." The car stopped slowly in front of a restaurant that looked quite upscale. Zhou Rongbang had just unfastened his seat belt and was about to serve the boy next to him when Xu Jinyi got out of the car.

Zhou Rongbang raised his eyebrows a little, and then smiled determinedly.

"The French food in this restaurant is not bad, you can try it and see if you like it." Zhou Rongbang opened the seat for Xu Jinyi, like a gentleman treating a lady.

Xu Jinyi was very uncomfortable, but his expression did not change at all, and he sat on the chair calmly. Seeing the menu handed over by Zhou Rongbang, he smiled lightly and said, "As you please."

The smile on Junmei's face was very decent, but compared to when she was in the studio, she was obviously a little more alienated.

Zhou Rongbang ordered the dishes without changing his expression, but his left hand under the table unconsciously clenched into a fist.

Although Xu Jinyi prefers Chinese food, but looking at the steak on the table at this time, he actually moved his index finger.

No wonder, in the last world, he had eaten Chinese food for a whole life, and now he finally had the opportunity to change his taste, how could he not speak up?

Although the little villain in front of him pretended to be indifferent to him, Zhou Rongbang was also very happy to see him eating comfortably. He took a bite and glanced at the little villain opposite him, as if the steak on the table should be eaten with that face.

Xu Jinyi and Zhou Rongbang ate their food quietly. Occasionally, when Zhou Rongbang asked for a conversation, the two could chat for a while. Although Xu Jinyi was not very enthusiastic about him, the atmosphere was relaxed and harmonious.

Zhou Rongbang was happy, but he didn't expect to encounter an unexpected guest.

"Rongbang." A pleasant voice like a lark rang in the ears of the two of them. Xu Jinyi took a look out of the corner of the eye, what a pretty and lovely girl.

This girl is very cute, with fair skin, a chubby baby face, big watery eyes, flickering long eyelashes, coupled with the crisp silver bell-like voice just now, she can be fascinated by just waving her hand. Ninety-nine percent of men.

The remaining one percent is probably gay.

Zhou Rongbang put down his knife and fork, and nodded at the girl, "Miss Jiang."

"Rongbang, why are you so cruel to me? Although we have broken the engagement, at least we grew up as childhood sweethearts." Jiang Zhiying lifted it up The fibrous hand is about to take Zhou Rongbang's arm.

Zhou Rongbang cleverly ducked to the side, and the frosty wrist fell into the air.

Jiang Zhiying was not annoyed, she turned to Xu Jinyi opposite Zhou Rongbang with a smile, and her eyes lit up when she saw Xu Jinyi's appearance. "Who is this gentleman?"

Xu Jinyi wiped his mouth and nodded to Jiang Zhiying, "Zhen Yuanshan, it's a pleasure to meet."

The moment he heard Zhou Rongbang call the girl "Miss Jiang", Xu Jinyi had already guessed the girl's identity.

In the plot, Zhou Rongbang's fiancee, Jiang Zhiying, who is pretty and charming, is also.

But Jiang Zhiying's next sentence struck a thunderbolt in Xu Jinyi's heart.

Broke off the engagement? There is absolutely no such thing in the plot! Zhou Rongbang never broke off the engagement with Jiang Zhiying, and even Zhou Rongbang and Jiang Zhiying held a grand wedding ceremony, and the two lived together for several years!

Although he was surprised, Xu Jinyi put this matter aside after thinking for a few seconds. Whether Zhou Rongbang and Jiang Zhiying broke up the engagement is completely out of his business, why bother about it?

What he has to do is to live freely in this world!

"I'm very happy to see you!"

Seeing Jiang Zhiying stretched out her white tender hand, Xu Jinyi also reached out and shook it back, but a second before the two hands separated, Xu Jinyi clearly felt that the back of his hand was lightly scratched by Jiang Zhiying's fingernails .

Xu Jinyi raised her eyes, Jiang Zhiying smiled like a flower, her eyes like water rippling gently, the upper and lower long curled eyelashes were lightly clipped, and a wink was thrown over.

Such a pure and innocent little white flower makes such a seductive gesture, which makes people ecstatic.

Xu Jinyi was really surprised now.

She endured humiliation and burdens in the Zhou family, had no regrets for the remote mountains, was gentle and generous to the harem in the remote mountains, and loved her son... Jiang Zhiying in the plot was so beautiful that it attracted the remote mountains even if they embraced her from the left and the right. Caring every day.

But the real Jiang Zhiying -

Xu Jinyi couldn't help but deeply doubt, is this her?

"Miss Jiang." Zhou Rongbang took the opportunity of pouring red wine for Xu Jinyi to block Jiang Zhiying's sight of Xu Jinyi, "I remember that your boyfriend is not this one. It seems that it has only been half a month, so why did you change

someone ?" Hearing Zhou Rongbang say this, the man's face immediately flushed red, he raised his head neither lowered nor lowered his head, and in the end he could only shrink there in embarrassment.

"I don't like it anymore." Jiang Zhiying's expression didn't change, but she gave Zhou Rongbang a sideways glance like a smirk, "If you like it, stay with it, if you don't like it, break up. What's there to say?

" He patted Xu Jinyi's shoulder, and pinched his two fingers skillfully, "Your name is Yuanshan? Speaking of which, I have a friend who is also called Yuanshan, but he is not as handsome as you. If there is a chance , shall I introduce the two of you to know each other?"

"Jiang Zhiying!" Zhou Rongbang grabbed Jiang Zhiying's wrist and threw it aside.

"It's alright, alright." Jiang Zhiying covered her mouth, "giggling", and the laughing branches trembled, "Rong Bang, you are so boring, otherwise I won't break up the engagement with you."

"I also don't like Miss Jiang." Zhou Rongbang's face was as deep as ink, and he was deeply afraid that Jiang Zhiying's words would make the little villain misunderstand.

"If you don't like it, you don't like it, as long as someone else likes it." Jiang Zhiying lowered her head and approached Xu Jinyi, her words meant something.

Zhou Rongbang saw that Jiang Zhiying was getting more and more excessive, and quickly stretched out an iron arm in front of Xu Jinyi, "Jiang Zhiying, we haven't finished eating yet."

The smile on Jiang Zhiying's face finally faded by three points, she straightened her waist, and put her slender hand around the side. The man's arms turned from the seductive elf just now to a lady and a lady in an instant, "Then don't disturb President Zhou and Mr. Zhen's meal, see you later."

Xu Jinyi looked at Jiang Zhiying's back, his eyes flickering.

"Yuanshan, stay away from her in the future." Zhou Rongbang looked at the little villain's unwilling gaze, his heart was sour and astringent, "Jiang Zhiying is a woman whose private life is chaotic, she can exchange thirty lovers a month, and promiscuous sex. Very good!"

"Oh." Xu Jinyi nodded and lowered his head to cut the steak.

Seeing that the little villain didn't care, Zhou Rongbang went mad with jealousy, "You are so good, a woman like Jiang Zhiying can't be unmoved. I will warn her in private that the Jiang family still needs to rely on the Zhou family, forgive her and don't dare to mess around. But there are always a lot of dirty things in this circle, if you have any situation, let me know right away!"

Xu Jinyi raised his eyes, his expression was somewhat ambiguous, "Thank you."