Chapter 53

"If he hadn't forced me to make an excuse for him, how could you have met me?" Xu Jinyi turned to his side, put his arms on his lover's hard belly, and buried his face in his lover's neck.

The little guy's movements are intimate and dependent, Jing Yao's heart softened into a puddle of water, he also turned sideways, sandwiched the little guy's two slender legs between his own, and tightly wrapped him in his own arms. "The fate between Zhen and Bao'er is predestined by God. Even without that Zhuge Rui, I can still meet Bao'er."

"However, Zhuge Rui can make Bao'er appear in front of me early, which is a great achievement. I sent someone to capture him, no need to be late, just divide the corpse into five horses."

Just for fear of frightening the little guy, Jing Yao said the words of five horses, but his tone was very calm, but he didn't know that this kind of calmness that could decide one's life and death with a wave of his hand was precisely the most frightening thing.

The little guy didn't answer for a long time, Jing Yao thought he was frightened by him, and looked down anxiously, only to see his Baoer closed his eyes, opened his mouth lightly, his pink tongue was slightly exposed, his breathing was slow and even, obviously fell asleep.

The face is serene, peaceful and beautiful.

The more Jing Yao looked, the more he liked it, he gently kissed Xu Jinyi's smooth forehead, pressed his chin against the top of Xu Jinyi's hair, and chased him to sleep.

90 hours the next day.

"Your Majesty, it's time to get up." The eunuch bowed and stood outside the account, whispering at Jing Yao, who had never shown signs of awakening.

"Quietly." In the past, he was already out of bed at this time, and today Jing Yao has woken up early, but when he saw the little guy sleeping sweetly in his arms, he only felt that the years were quiet, and that jade white face seemed to be As if I couldn't see enough, I stared at it and unknowingly arrived at this time.

The eldest eunuch has always been a measured person. He said it was time to get up, it should be really late. Jing Yao really wanted to learn from Emperor Xuanzong of Tang Dynasty, but he didn't want to be forced from the throne by others like Li Longji.

Jing Yao sat up gently, but halfway through, he suddenly felt a pain in his scalp. It turned out that Bao'er was sleeping in the crevice of his neck, pressing a few strands of his hair under his head.

Jing Yao looked at Xu Jinyi's sweet sleeping face, and felt pity in his heart, but he was reluctant to call him up, grabbed the dagger hanging on the bedside and cut off the few strands of hair.

When he once read "Han Shu", he sneered at the fact that Emperor Ai couldn't bear to call Dong Xian up and broke his sleeve with a knife, but when it was his turn, he realized that breaking his sleeve was not enough, even if it was Bao'er's hair, he was very good. joy.

Jing Yao tucked the quilt for Xu Jinyi, and just walked out of bed lightly, went to the outside of the account naked, and stretched out his arms to let the eunuch change his clothes.

When the eunuch changed his clothes, he inadvertently caught a glimpse of the conspicuous strands of short hair on Jing Yao's shoulders. He hurriedly lowered his head, pretending not to see it.

The fierce marks left by the emperor's friendship with others are very eye-catching. Thinking of the little eunuch who was treated intimately by the emperor yesterday, how could the big eunuch not guess the identity of the person in the account?

The big eunuch is always by Jing Yao's side, and he is more familiar with Jing Yao's body than Jing Yao himself. He is very sure that the emperor's hair was just cut off just now. There is a saying in ancient times that the emperor's hair is cut off today. Why did you come, you don't have to think about it.

Unexpectedly, that little eunuch was valued by the emperor to such a degree!

The big eunuch looked at the little eunuch who was combing the emperor's hair, and the little eunuch who was so trembling that he could barely hold the hairbrush after encountering a few strands of broken hair, his eyes were dark and hard to tell.

Empress Yuan had kindness to him, so he asked to be transferred to Empress Yuan who was forced by the imperial concubine to be very embarrassed. A few years later, Empress Yuan Xiangxiaoyu died. Seeing that the eldest prince was pitiful, he always served by his side.

In a blink of an eye, it has been more than twenty years.

To say something disrespectful, in his heart, this servant secretly loves the emperor as his junior.

Even if the emperor gave him a bit of face on weekdays, now he sees the emperor favoring a little eunuch, and he seems to love this little eunuch extremely, but he is not qualified to stop it.

He didn't want to stop either.

The emperor may not remember, but he is a servant who counts with his fingers. The emperor has not stepped into the harem for more than three years. At first, the eunuch in the Jingshi room brought a sign every day, but now he almost forgot what the eunuch looked like.

A few concubines in the harem, not to mention the allure of the country and the city, must also be dignified and dignified, charming and charming, charming and charming, but the emperor would rather blaspheme himself than declare someone to serve him, which is really incredible.

There was a lot of discussion in the court, but there were also speculations. For example, the emperor was injured and was useless. Another example was that the emperor fell in love with a palace maid in the Qing Palace...

He has been following the emperor, how could he not Knowing that the emperor is still fierce and fierce, as for the little palace maid who is only favored by the emperor, it is even more nonsense.

The only guess is that the emperor doesn't like women anymore.

Now the appearance of this little eunuch has made this speculation a reality. Look at the messy clothes on the bathroom floor, look at the dense traces on the emperor's body, and look at the time when the emperor got up and changed his clothes today. When did the eunuch see the emperor indulge like this?

The eunuch was even a little relieved. The emperor is clearly in his prime, and the thing is intact, but it has been like an ascetic in the past few years. No one can understand the tediousness and dullness of this kind of life better than these eunuchs. He, an old servant, really loves the emperor. Now that he has someone who can make the emperor indulge and enjoy himself, he is even somewhat grateful.

While Jing Yao was combing his hair, the big eunuch left gently, and gave a few orders to the little eunuchs who were serving in the interior, so that they did not have to wait for the person who was still sleeping on the dragon bed.

After going down to court, I heard that Bao'er had not woken up yet, and Jing Yao hurried into the inner room.

Sure enough, the little guy was trapped in the large bright yellow quilt, like a snow-white doll, sleeping very sweetly.

It's already time, Jing Yao wanted to wake up Bao'er to eat, but when he saw Bao'er's eye sockets, he saw the faint blue-black, and he dismissed the idea.

I really struggled very late last night, and I was tired Boer. While blaming himself, Jing Yao took off his heavy dragon robe, climbed onto the bed in a single shirt, put his arm on Xu Jinyi lightly, and embraced him and fell asleep.

Xu Jinyi wakes up at nine in the past six months, but yesterday he was tossed and tossed by his lover, his body was extremely tired, and because he found his lover, his heart was very stable, so he slept peacefully until now, when he finally opened his eyes vaguely , is Jing Yao's enlarged rough face.

It's not rough, but Jing Yao has practiced martial arts since he was a child, and his skin is an authentic bronze color, not a bit creamy, but full of rough masculinity, coupled with deep facial features, he looks extremely handsome.

Xu Jinyi stared at his lover's pursed thin lips, and couldn't help but leaned in and printed a kiss.

Unexpectedly, Xu Jinyi just put it on, his head was pressed by a big palm, and his wide tongue forcefully pried open his mouth, entangled his tongue and sucked it around.

Jing Yao himself was not sleepy, but he felt a little quiet and leisurely beside Baoer for no reason, so he fell asleep unconsciously, and when Xu Jinyi moved, he immediately woke up. Feeling Bao'er's hot gaze, he waited expectantly for Bao'er to continue to move, and when Xu Jinyi put his lips to his, this expectation was finally filled by his Bao'er.

The two kissed very intensely, and it took half a quarter of an hour before they left each other's lips and teeth contentedly.

Xu Jinyi's eunuch uniform was torn to shreds by Jing Yao last night. Today, Jing Yao prepared new clothes for him - the casual clothes that Jing Yao used to wear when he was young, and put them on for him himself.

Xu Jinyi stretched out his arms and legs as he should, looking at the corners of his lover's mouth, and finally said hesitantly, "I haven't been home for half a year, my father, mother, grandfather and grandmother don't know what to worry about, now it's time to go home and have a look. It 's gone."

Although Jing Yao continued to tie the buttons for him, his expression became visibly cold, "When does Bao'er plan to return to the palace?"

"My family loves me very much, and I don't want to hurt their hearts." The strength of his palm gradually deepened, Xu Jinyi raised his face and put a kiss on Jing Yao's chin, "I'm sorry, I will try my best."

Jing Yao sighed and brushed Xu Jinyi's hair in person, "I really can't do anything about you!"

Xu Jinyi Knowing that this person has compromised, he sticks a sticker on the corner of his lips like a reward, in exchange for a strong, deep kiss with punishment from his lover.

During breakfast, Jing Yao was still not happy, but he still thoughtfully added food to Xu Jinyi. He seemed to know Xu Jinyi's preferences like the back of his hand, and he liked almost all the dishes for Xu Jinyi.

Seeing his lover's actions, Xu Jinyi was moved, and raised his chopsticks to pick up a lot of his favorite food for Jing Yao.

No matter how slow the two of them chewed, the breakfast was finished quickly after all.

Jing Yao personally sent Xu Jinyi to the Meridian Gate, handed Xu Jinyi a jade pendant, and repeatedly told him, "If someone bullies you outside the palace, take out this jade pendant, it means if you are here in person, even King Chen will come down. Kneel."

"Well." Jing Yao wanted to tie it around his waist for the boy, but Xu Jinyi stretched his neck, and the jade pendant stuck to his chest.

"I have sent a few secret guards by your side." Jing Yao took Xu Jinyi into his arms and rubbed his little face with a rough face, "Don't worry, you are outside the palace, I can't protect you in time, there are With those few secret guards, I can be at ease in the palace."

Xu Jinyi nodded with a smile, "Thank you, Jing Yao." He

had just reunited with his lover, but had to separate immediately, Xu Jinyi was also very reluctant to part. But when he first arrived, he had the ability to escape from Li San's purification place, but he entered the palace without hesitation in order to find his lover, causing the original owner's relatives to worry for so many days. Now that I have found a lover, how can I continue to stay in the palace and have a romantic relationship with my lover?

The two looked at each other, and the affection in each other's eyes was indistinguishable. Not knowing who came first, the two slammed into each other's body and bit each other's lips.

"I'm leaving the palace, it's too late to stay."

"Come back early, I'll be waiting for you in the palace." Jing Yao pecked between Xu Jinyi's eyebrows, and finally was reluctant to get off the carriage.

Xu Jinyi opened the car curtain, Jing Yao smiled and waved at him, "Go, I'll wait for you to come back."