Chapter 43

He Chaofeng felt like he was struck by lightning, and his hands that wiped the boy's hair were nailed to the spot. Usually, a pair of eagle eyes that seemed to be able to control the situation at any time were staring wide at this time, and the eyes of the boy were actually dull.

Xu Jinyi was quite amused, and the smile slowly flowed out of his eyes.

After a long time, He Chaofeng came back to his senses, he threw the towel aside, two big palms pulled the boy's face, his eyes stared straight at the pair of black pupils that fascinated him, his tone was cold and serious, "You know What are you doing?"

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows, smiling lightly, and seemed to be a little proud, "Isn't it just kissing you?"

This answer was too self-assured, and He Chaofeng was completely choked by it, and he was silent for a long time. "Why did you kiss me?"

"I like you, but you don't like me?"

"I like you." The boy just said these five words so lightly, but He Chaofeng seemed to be swayed by ten It was as if an earthquake had struck, and his consciousness was shattered into pieces.

But in his heart, colorful fireworks bloomed again, and the full darkness was covered with brilliance for a moment, splendid and beautiful, and unusually drunk.

Although the boy's black pupils were full of smiles, the seriousness in the depths of his eyes was unquestionable. Looking at such a young man, He Chaofeng finally laughed slowly.

Even if the young man was trying to show his temper for a while, he recognized such a tempting sentence. Moreover, just over half a month of getting along with him has given him enough to understand that the teenager is not one of those moody children in adolescence. The teenager is more like an adult man, with the principles and bottom lines he believes in, and he will never take it. Teasing him like that.

The smile on He Chaofeng's face got bigger and bigger, and finally he laughed out loud, and kissed the boy's eyebrows gently with pity.

He already knew what he was thinking, but the boy was only fifteen years old. He Chaofeng wanted to take advantage of these two years to slowly intrude into the boy's life. It is intimate, and accepting his feelings is a matter of course.

But today the young man has taken this step so bravely, how can he hesitate.

He Chaofeng was very happy in his heart, the big palm holding the young Yubai's little face was trembling, he didn't know how to love this little guy.

"My legs are sore, carry me to the bed." Xu Jinyi raised his chin, arrogantly.

However, He Chaofeng was amused by the young man's arrogant appearance and laughed again and again, and he directly embraced the young man's waist and hugged his princess.

Xu Jinyi seemed a little embarrassed, but also a little proud, and in the end he hugged He Chaofeng's neck and laughed together with him.

Living with his lover, Xu Jinyi will experience a unique sense of happiness without knowing it. Living with He Chaofeng, Xu Jinyi even feels this unique sense of happiness.

This kind of happiness can only be given to him by his lover. Who else could He Chaofeng be his lover?

He Chaofeng lightly placed the boy on the bed, carefully adjusted the pillow for the boy, covered the quilt, squeezed here and there, until he couldn't find another inappropriate place. stand up.

Just after confirming the relationship, he can't wait to stick to the boy all the time.

Without waiting for He Chaofeng to straighten up, Xu Jinyi grabbed him by the iron wall. He Chaofeng never defended against the young man. He was caught off guard and staggered, and happened to fall on Xu Jinyi's body.

Fortunately, He Chaofeng raised his wrists when he saw that the situation was not right, and his legs also knelt on the bed because he remembered protecting Xu Jinyi's injury.

"So reckless, in case it hurts you—"

He Chaofeng wanted to reprimand this little villain, but when he saw the bright smile on the little villain's face, he couldn't say what he was prepared to say.

Those black eyes were bent into the shape of a crescent moon, and the light in them was like stars.

Looking down, a pair of shallow dimples and two cute little tiger teeth——

He Chaofeng stared blankly at Xu Jinyi's face, but he didn't know that Xu Jinyi was fascinated when he looked at him.

He Chaofeng's wheat complexion, a pair of majestic eagle eyes are full of tender affection at this time, facial features are as deep and firm as carvings, a straight nose is almost at the tip of his nose, thin lips are cold and hard with a little softness, hooking. The arc is perfect to the extreme.

This is his lover, who looks so handsome and has such a strong body that the strong hormonal aura can't be blocked.

The eyes of the two were lingering in one place. You looked at me, and I looked at you. The air around them seemed to be slowly pulling away. I don't know when they opened their mouths, and the sound of each other's heavy breathing sounded in their ears.

I don't know if He Chaofeng lowered his head first, or Xu Jinyi raised his chin first. Their lips collided violently, biting each other's lips frantically, chasing each other's tongue, sucking each other's saliva, and colliding with each other. the teeth of.