Chapter 55

"Are you there?" The candle burned for too long, Xu Jinyi flipped the wick, and the dim yellow light suddenly turned on for three points, gilding his handsome face with a warm golden light, but it became more and more noble and holy. , not up close.

A man wrapped in black clothes instantly appeared under the light. He knelt down on one knee, looked down at the ground, and looked very respectful, "This subordinate is here."

"What happened to the emperor?"

"...The emperor is fine. ."

Xu Jinyi took off the jade pendant around his neck and held it up to the dark guard, "What happened to the emperor?"

As expected, the dark guard leaned over and bowed, but after the big ceremony, he still insisted, " Your Majesty? It's alright ."

Xu Jinyi glanced at him, and his eyes flashed a few cold lights, "Okay, let's get ready, I want to enter the palace." The

dark guard did not move, remained silent for a long time, and finally leaned down and put his head on the ground, "The emperor won't let his subordinates tell you, nor let you enter the palace."

Xu Jinyi clenched his teeth after hearing this, and clenched his hands into fists unconsciously, not even knowing that the jade pendant in his hand clung to his palm.

A few days ago, Jingyao would come to Chengfu every other day, and even though he was busy with business, the two never separated for more than three days.

But I don't know what happened to him during this time. It has been five days since the last time Jing Yao came to Chengfu.

In these few days, the father has not been to the court, and it is said that the emperor has just gone to court recently.

Although there are several letters from the Dark Guard Club from time to time, Xu Jinyi is still very worried, and even can't sleep in a panic at night, always feeling that one thing has been forgotten.

The dark guard was originally Jing Yao's old man. It was not surprising that he was facing him. Jing Yao couldn't, so he could only find a way by himself.

Suddenly, he remembered something, and hurriedly found the system to read the story of this world. He read the content of tens of thousands of words word by word, not even the ordinary punctuation marks.

"In the fourth year of Guangyao, King Chen was imprisoned by Emperor Guangyao in the ancestral mansion because of the plague case." The

plague case, the plague?

Now is the fourth year of Guangyao!

The original owner's memory is only the fifteen years before Xu Jinyi came here, and there is only the simple word "plague" in the plot. Xu Jinyi was anxious and read the plot description of Guangyao's four years back and forth three times. The only thing that is certain to be related to Emperor Guangyao this year is this bare "plague" case.

plague!

Xu Jinyi clenched his fists, suddenly lowered his head and approached the dark guard , and hurriedly asked, "Is the emperor ill? Is he sick...suffering from the plague?" panic.

Xu Jinyi straightened his waist, no need to ask any more, the performance of this dark guard was already very obvious.

He hurriedly wrote two lines of words and pressed them under the table, then pulled him up by the collar of the dark guard, with a firm voice, "I want to enter the palace immediately."

"Master won't let—"

"I will. With medical skills, I can cure him, and you must know who cured the old lady's heart palpitations."

Seeing that the guard still didn't move, Xu Jinyi's face was very cold, "I'm not stupid, I'm pretty sure I can. Treat him. Don't be a fool, if you delay for a while, your master will be in more danger!" The

dark guard thought for a moment, made a gesture to the dark place, and then gave Xu Jinyi a fist, "Yes, Cheng Young master, please come down with your subordinates."

A dark guard showed up, and when he passed the palace gate, he entered the palace smoothly without Xu Jinyi taking out the jade carriage.

The carriage drove all the way and finally stopped in front of the Qianqing Palace. Before the carriage could stop, Xu Jinyi hurriedly jumped out of the carriage and ran towards Jing Yao's bedroom.

After entering the inner hall, Xu Jinyi ran to the dragon bed, only to find that Jing Yao's situation was no longer optimistic.

His face was gray, his eyes were closed, his forehead was hot, and there were even slight spots on his skin!

Xu Jinyi immediately went to his wrist, Jing Yao's pulse was very weak.

"Bring a pen!" Xu Jinyi looked at the palace servants who were serving in the house, and attacked everyone with a calm and mighty aura.

Xu Jinyi once worked as a little eunuch in the Qianqing Palace for a day. His relationship with the emperor was well known to the palace people. Coupled with the majesty and momentum that came to the face, the panicked people seemed to have found the backbone and hurriedly took it. Here comes the pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the imperial case.

Xu Jinyi quickly wrote, and after writing the prescription, he quickly read it several times from beginning to end. Finally, after confirming that the prescription was correct, he quickly handed it to the dark guard beside him, "Go to the imperial hospital to get the medicine, and find a reliable imperial doctor to follow the instructions. Boil the medicinal soup according to the prescription, and bring it over while it is still hot." "The air in the hall is very foul, so open the window immediately, and the inner hall must be ventilated during the day!" Xu Jinyi pointed to the tightly closed window, Instruct the palace servants. "Is the clothes the emperor wore in the past burned?" "It's burned." The eunuch bowed sincerely to Xu Jinyi. In the past, the emperor favored this young master Cheng. Although he agreed in his heart, he would unconsciously regard him as a kind of concubine of the emperor, thinking that he was a man, but after all, he was still serving the king. Now that Young Master Cheng can disregard his own safety and come to the palace without hesitation, he respects the emperor's life-and-death feeling. As for Master Cheng's medical skills, the emperor had also praised it several times when he was in the palace. Now that the emperor is seriously ill and the hospital is helpless, it is better to let the calm and calm Master Cheng give it a try. After all, the emperor was not the only one who contracted the plague in the palace, and the emperor did not need to come personally to test the medicine. "Very good, everything that the emperor has contaminated should be burned or buried deep, and the clothes worn by the palace people should be changed every day, and they should be boiled in hot water before washing." "Yes, the old slave will immediately order it. " Hmm." Xu Jinyi nodded, then sat on the edge of the dragon's bed and held Jing Yao's hand that was obviously thin after not seeing him for a few days.

There is a system, unless the original owner was sick before he came in, he would not be easily infected by small germs.

In his last life, after more than ten years, a new virus would be raging around the world for several months. As one of the most skilled doctors in China, he is obliged to study treatment methods and virus vaccines. However, those few infectious diseases that had caused tens of thousands of deaths to be heard by future generations did not affect his body at all, because of the powerful preventive function of the system in the body.

Jing Yao felt the movement and opened his eyes with difficulty. As soon as he saw Xu Jinyi sitting in front of the bed, his eyes widened immediately, "Bao'er? Why are you here?"

Before Xu Jinyi could answer, Jing Yao had already woken up, he The joy in his eyes suddenly turned into anger, and for the first time in his life, he shouted at Xu Jinyi, "Go back! Go back to your house, no, hurry up and go out of town, I'm afraid that you won't be able to go out in the capital in two days, so run away! "

I'm not leaving!" Xu Jinyi clenched his hand and swore, "I'm here to see you, don't worry, I'll be fine myself, and I'll cure you!" "Bao'er, This is a plague, a plague! Hurry up, don't stand in front of me!" Jing Yao shook his head again and again and hurriedly pulled out his palm, but he himself had no strength because of the plague. Xu Jinyi practiced martial arts to be able to carry a tripod. The palm was actually clenched in Xu Jinyi's palm all the time, and he couldn't pull it out. "Bao'er, hurry up, An Yi, send Young Master Cheng away immediately!" Jing Yao sternly ordered the dark guard behind Xu Jinyi. "If I don't leave, I can cure you!" Jing Yao never listened to Xu Jinyi's words. With a cold face, he snapped angrily: "Cheng Zishi, I order you to leave the palace immediately! Don't get in my way here. Eyes!" The palace and his subordinates didn't move, Xu Jinyi still sat firmly beside the bed, holding his hand tightly, Jing Yao closed his eyes, and when it was about to start again, his ink eyes were full of chills. "Cheng Zishi, think about your parents and grandmother, if you don't obey my orders, I will immediately send someone to lock them in the sect's mansion!"

That's enough, Bo'er, you can come to me at this moment regardless of your life, if I can't make it this time, I can't grow old with you, and I have no regrets.

Baby, don't blame me, I love you.

"Jing Yao, you old stubborn!" Xu Jinyi gritted his teeth angrily, and when he saw the love hidden in the depths of those black eyes, he kept silent again, and jumped up to cover Jing Yao's chapped lips.

Taking advantage of his stunned time, Xiao Tong stuck in, Jing Yao wanted to push it away, but he was afraid that his own tongue would spread the plague to his Baoer. Before he could think of a suitable action, his tongue was already blocked Boa's tongue tangled. Jing Yao immediately panicked, the taste between Bao'er's lips and teeth was too good, at the darkest moment in his life, he was reluctant to give up the sweetness in front of him, Bao'er's skills were also very superb, even if he wanted to pull out his tongue, he would always agree His baby was getting tighter and tighter. The two unknowingly kissed for a long time, and the people in the hall did not dare to look over there, they just pretended to lower their heads to do things, but the shameful tsk-tsk continued, making their hearts pound. Xu Jinyi left Jing Yao's lips, and when he raised his head again, he found that his lover's expression was very fragile, with a bit of despair, and his eyes turned red. "What are you worried about? Are you worried that I will also contract this disease?" Xu Jinyi lowered his head and rubbed his lover's forehead, "My medical skills are much better than you think, and I am even hundreds of times more powerful than the most skilled imperial physicians in the Tai Hospital! It's just a small plague, how can it stumped me?" To be honest, the plague was indeed quite difficult for him without the advanced medical equipment of modern times, but his Chinese medicine was as good as Western medicine. He cured his lover's disease. Seven points sure. What's more, the lover in the plot did not have an accident in the "plague case", which made Xu Jinyi very confident! "Little bastard!" The kisses were all kissed, but it was a deep kiss that lasted for half an hour. Maybe Bo'er had already been infected by him. If he drives Bao'er out of the palace again, where will Bao'er find a doctor who is more skilled than the imperial physician? A medicinal material that is more perfect and more precious than the imperial pharmacy of the Tai Hospital?

It's better to let Bao'er stay in the palace, if he has a bowl of medicine, there will be Bao'er's bowl.

"Little bastard! Now you're too bold, don't listen to me!" Jing Yao took Xu Jinyi's hands, put them on his lips, and kissed him reverently, "If you don't want to leave, don't leave, stay with me forever. Zhen!"

"Yeah!" Xu Jinyi raised his lips, with a bright smile on his face, "I'm with you."