Chapter 3

"Zijie, aren't you curious about Brother Zhao?" Sun Yushu, the squad leader, saw Meng Zijie and remembered something, picked up his phone and tapped it a few times, "Brother Zhao's full name is Zhao Chengli, does the Zhao Group know? He is the one who opened it. "

The Zhao Group?" The Zhao Group is the leader of the capital's business circle, and a company that is well known and even proud of by more than a billion people. Meng Zijie opened his mouth in astonishment when he heard this. After thinking about it again, he secretly thought that it was no wonder, how could such a handsome and handsome person be an ordinary person? Only the identity of the boss of the Zhao family can match him!

"Look at the private information of Brother Zhao, I found it specially for you, but it's not available on Baidu!" Sun Yushu logged into his mailbox, pulled out a document from it, and showed it to Meng Zijie. He saw Meng Zijie's dazzling expression. , tickled the corners of his lips in satisfaction.

This Sun Yushu is also a rich second-generation, but his family is one level worse than Zhao Chengli's, not to mention that Sun Yushu is just an ordinary college student now, but Zhao Chengli has already held the real power of the Zhao family, and he is unequivocal on the board of directors . Therefore, if it wasn't for the fact that Sun Yushu's mother and the Zhao family had a little relative relationship that spanned three thousand miles, Sun Yushu really didn't have the right to call Zhao Chengli "Brother Zhao".

It is also because of this that Sun Yushu compliments Zhao Chengli as much as he can. I just don't know what's going on. Zhao Chengli, who used to hang out with their wealthy children who used to hang out with them, had a very difficult time. The Sun family's company has been stuck on a project in the past two days, and Sun Yushu is worrying about how to ask Zhao Chengli to help them.

Coincidentally, at this juncture, Meng Zijie came together.

Although it's not widely known, who in the circle doesn't know that Zhao Chengli doesn't like petite and soft girls, but only loves pretty boys?

In their circle, there are many tricks to play, and playing with boys is the most inconspicuous one. As long as it's not on the cards, who cares if you like men or women? When you are old, you can get married and have children. Because of this, when Zhao Chengli started to play with boys, no one thought it was wrong, and for a while, Long Yang's goodness became an elegant thing.

The last time I was in Bifu Garden, when Zhao Chengli pushed in the door and entered the box, Meng Zijie's eyes remained motionless as if they were glued to Zhao Chengli's body. Sun Yushu was also a person who passed by among the flowers, and glanced at Meng Zijie. You can tell what's going on in his heart.

Taking a closer look, although Meng Zijie is not as delicate as Zhao Chengli's former little lovers, his face can be regarded as handsome and attractive, and there is a little more bookishness that those little lovers do not have, which has a gentle and refined meaning.

During this time, Zhao Chengli was not only difficult to make appointments, but also seemed to have no interest in the little boy. But maybe he's tired of eating the delicacies of mountains and seas. If he serves a refreshing side dish at this time, he might really get Zhao Chengli's eyes. Furthermore, if this Mencius can really coax Zhao Chengli into pampering him for a while, he will definitely benefit himself!

With this kind of thinking in mind, Sun Yushu was completely obsessed with Meng Zijie. As long as Meng Zijie's mind was brought to life, he would create a little chance for himself, and he would not worry about failure! If Zhao Chengli really saw through the red dust during this time, if he wants to blame, he can only blame Meng Zijie for having a crooked heart!

Sun Yushu glanced at Meng Zijie, who was staring at the documents with red cheeks, and the corners of his mouth curved even more.

"Squad leader, are you familiar with Zhao Chengli? I admire him so much! If you have a chance to show me, I would like to see you." Meng Zijie returned the phone to Sun Yushu, his eyes still fixed on the figure on the screen and refused to move.

"No problem, he is still my cousin. There will be a charity dinner in a few days. Brother Zhao will definitely come. I will take you there when the time comes." Sun Yushu patted his chest, looking like a good buddy .

The two of them touched their heads, as if they were whispering something, and bursts of laughter sounded from time to time.

Xu Jinyi sat next to him and squinted and smiled.

Huaichun girls will have fantasies about Prince Charming, and a pure zero like Meng Zijie will naturally fantasize about what kind of person her future partner will be.

Tall and handsome, gentle and single-minded, of course, he has a lot of money and money. He spends a lot of money for him, because he only loves beauty but not the country. He is so good that women and pure zeros all over the world can envy and hate him.

And Zhao Chengli is a man whose hardware conditions all satisfy his partner's fantasy!

How could Meng Zijie not be moved?

When the heart is moved, it is good, and when the heart is moved, there is possessiveness.

Xu Jinyi's smart brain and accurate judgment on the stock market are his unfavorable capital. First, I bought a few short-term stocks, increasing the small amount of money by more than ten times. Then I followed the trend to speculate in gold and oil twice, and made a lot of money. Later, it happened that the US stock market was doing well, and Xu Jinyi put these The money went to America.

The market on Wall Street is much larger than that in China, the risks are high, and the wealth has jumped several times in a row. A few months have passed, and the money in Xu Jinyi's hand has become a frightening amount. In the past two days, he intends to take back the long-term, and plans to use the money to invest in some scattered shares of the Zhao Group. First, Zhao Group is one of the largest domestic enterprises and a well-known enterprise deeply supported by the government. Not to mention, Zhao Chengli is the destined son of this world, and he is extremely talented. As long as he is there, the Zhao Group will never go downhill. Therefore, investing in the Zhao Group is a sure-fire sell-off. Second, holding a certain share of the shares in the Zhao Group is the easiest and most effective way to contain Zhao Chengli, the head of the Zhao Group.

"Jinyi, there is no class in the afternoon, why don't you play ball?" Several classmates came over and knocked on the table in front of Xu Jinyi, waiting for him with their shoulders hanging on their backs.

In the past few months, not only did Xu Jinyi's money double, but his popularity was much better than before. Just like now, several classmates specially invited him to play basketball, which was rare before.

In the real world, Xu Jinyi was trained by his father Xu Boyi because of his superior IQ. He has never been to school since he was a child, but was tutored by a famous teacher hired by his father. After getting older, he stayed at Wharton for two years, but at that time the housekeeper assistant never left. Xu Jinyi only needed to show up in a certain course and never experienced such ordinary student life.

But in this "different world", Xu Jinyi has transformed into a reading man who needs to carry a schoolbag to and from school. For the first time, he had classmates who went to and from get out of class to do homework together. For the first time, he needed to play sports together in physical education class with everyone. This sense of belonging and honor to the team was something he had never felt before. And the joy and frustration of winning and losing is completely different from when he was the president of Xu, who had to win or deliberately humbly play golf with his partners.

Apart from being a little unaccustomed to it at first, but slowly getting used to it, Xu Jinyi actually felt that this feeling was not bad!

Xu Jinyi, who has changed his soul, is naturally different from before. Instead of flinching and immersing himself in his own little world, he has become more confident, cheerful and friendly.

This change of his, the students can see, but also happy to see it.

Meng Zijie made a good relationship in the class by relying on his tactful sophistication. As for Xu Jinyi's integration into this class, he doesn't need Meng Zijie's smoothness at all. He was well educated and had special charisma, which made him deeply respected and respected by his classmates in just a few months.

"I'm not going." Xu Jinyi picked up his backpack and walked out with the boys. He raised his face and smiled, "I don't understand one of the electives, so I'll go to the library in the afternoon."

"We all passed the elective courses. That is, you are a scholar who is so serious about taking electives." Several boys patted him on the shoulder, "Then let's go, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

It is early winter now, and although there is no snow, the north wind is blowing, and people are shivering from the cold. But Xu Jinyi was the most afraid of the cold, and wished he could wrap a thick quilt on his body.

Fortunately, the library was well heated, so Xu Jinyi took off his thick coat, folded it upside down on the side of the table, and then moved to the bookshelf and rummaged through the materials he needed.

Zhao Chengli was surrounded by a group of school leaders and entered the reading room. When he looked up, what he saw was such a scene.

The young man raised his head slightly and smiled. The golden sunlight hit him through the window, casting a warm golden light on him. The beige sweater on the boy's body seemed to be glowing as well. It was pressed and neatly pressed against him, but it was completely incomparable. The white, smooth and delicate skin on the side of the boy's exposed neck.

Zhao Chengli stepped forward uncontrollably, only to see the young man's slender and curled eyelashes fluttering up and down, each long eyelashes flashing warm light, like two small feathers stained with snow, one by one, scratched at his heart. The young man's white and tender fingers like shaving green onion roots slowly slid across the edge of the book, and the fingertips occasionally lightly tapped two points. Zhao Chengli couldn't imagine how beautiful eyes the young man would have, but he hoped that he could immediately become a book on the bookshelf in front of the young man, to be watched by him tenderly and comforted by his delicate fingers.

Suddenly, the corner of the boy's mouth curled, and he should have found what he was thinking. He stood on tiptoe, pinched his five fingers on the book, and pulled it out with all his strength.

"Be careful!" The

series of books were so tightly arranged that one book was pulled out, and the surrounding books were also turned outwards. The boy's two hands were simply not enough. Seeing that the rows of books on the shelf were about to fall, Zhao Chengli ran a few steps around the boy, and then extended his palms to suppress the runaway books. However, although Zhao Chengli's palm was a little bigger than the boy's, it still couldn't cover it, and heavy books hit his back one after another.

The slender and thin teenager was firmly guarded by Zhao Chengli, and he was hardly touched by the falling book.

"Is there something wrong?" Zhao Chengli hugged Xu Jinyi in his arms and looked around him, looking a little nervous.

One second, Xiaoxiao was delighted to have found suitable information in the series, but the next second, the neat series of books on the bookshelf suddenly fell all over the floor. Xu Jinyi was stunned for a moment, and when he came back to his senses, he felt that someone was wrapping his waist and his wrist was being held.

Such a posture made Xu Jinyi frown, and when he pulled back from the man's arms with all his strength, and when he looked up to see the man's face clearly, his moist and beautiful eyes suddenly widened by three points.

Zhao Chengli!