Chapter 32

Monday is a sunny day.

"Mandarin Duck and Hairpin" was officially launched, because the film set is in the suburbs and far from the city, the crew needs to take root on the set for a long time, and Xu Jinyi is no exception.

The venue conditions are limited, but the crew still did their best to squeeze out the two best rooms and arranged for Zhang Ru and Xu Jinyi to live.

One of the two is the director of "Mandarin Duck and Hairpin", and the other is the only star of "Mandarin Duck Hairpin". The work pressure is the greatest, and even if some people are jealous, they have nothing to say.

Because of the actor's schedule, the first scene was Li Yin practicing swordsmanship in an ordinary farmyard.

The martial arts instructor held a sword and taught Xu Jinyi twice. Seeing that he had memorized all his movements, he nodded to the director, indicating that it was time to start.

"Act 1, Scene 1, click!" The

clouds and waters flowed, dragons and phoenixes danced.

When Xu Jinyi took off, the sword in his hand seemed to be ready to go, and when he swung the sword out, the sword qi surrounding the sword body seemed to be able to turn into a real form, and it was cold and hard when it was retracted and released.

What the sword energy points to is invincible!

The sword dancer is no longer Xu Jinyi, but Li Yin, the number one swordsman in the world! The sword in his hand is no longer a prop for the crew, but the famous sword in the world that Li Yin never leaves his body - the Long Yuan Sword! Li Yin and Long Yuanjian have been integrated into one, and if either one is missing, the other will not be complete.

This is the swordsman!

Everyone looked at the man dancing the sword in the field, and their mouths grew.

Almost all the dashing and graceful movements in the film are synthesized in the post-production stage. When actually shooting, the actors only need to do some slow motion and pose dashing poses.

No one would have thought that Zhen Yuanshan was not in slow motion like others, but actually danced the swordsmanship that the martial arts instructor taught him.

Still dancing so tragically.

He is dancing the sword, but not the sword.

He is performing a sword dance in front of the camera.

Zhang Ru stared closely at the machine in front of him, her weather-beaten face was already flushed.

Li Yin in the camera, every pose and every close-up is so perfect, it is obvious that Zhen Yuanshan has mastered the angle of the machine superbly!

Coupled with Zhen Yuanshan's obvious martial arts skills and pure-hearted performance skills - such a

treasure!

Zhang Ru can only use this word to express his inner excitement. Choosing Zhen Yuanshan as the protagonist of "Mandarin Duck and Hairpin" is definitely the most correct choice he has ever made in his life!

"Crack!" It wasn't until Xu Jinyi finished all these movements that Zhang Ru suddenly became fascinated, nodding her head with a beaming expression: "Okay, okay, this one is over!

" Some good omen!

"Xiao Zhen, have you practiced before?" Zhang Ru smiled and looked at Xu Jinyi, who was not showing the slightest coldness. She looked like a Maitreya Buddha, "I have practiced for a few years." Xu Jinyi nodded, "Fist and sword are still good."

The last world was not a martial arts world, but that world did have martial arts, spirituality, and inner strength. After being with Zheng Ronghan and seeing him practicing martial arts, Xu Jinyi was both curious and yearning, and learned with him for two years. It's just that that body is already an adult, and its roots are complete, and it has missed the best period of martial arts. Xu Jinyi has not become a martial arts master, and the thin internal strength in his body can only dry a wet hair. It was not until he entered this world that Xu Jinyi discovered two unexpected joys. First, the thin inner strength of the previous world has not disappeared, but has been transmitted to this body of Zhen Yuanshan. The system gives an explanation, each world is like an upgrade, the energy obtained in the previous world can be transferred to the next world, and the physical constitution can also be superimposed.