Chapter 35(Arc 4: Orphans)

If Zhang Ru is a director like a god in the world, Zhen Yuanshan is the uncrowned king of the showbiz. In this world, Xu Jinyi has obtained a lot of points. In addition to the promotion level, the remaining points are enough to add a "backpack grid" to the "game equipment".

Each "backpack grid" can only store the same type of items, but the number of storage is unlimited, and the items in the "backpack grid" can follow him through the world. Seeing that a "backpack grid" could be added, Xu Jinyi spent the points without hesitation.

There are already two "backpack grids" in today's "game equipment". One of the grids contains Zheng Ronghan's portrait of the two and Zhou Rongbang's clamoring to take pictures, and the other grid contains several latest Weapons, knives, guns, and explosives. When he entered the second world, the original owner was facing the hungry tiger. Under such a dangerous situation, if Xu Jinyi hadn't had the courage to face danger, he would have even thought of breathing in to prevent his stomach from screaming, and he would have become the hungry tiger. A delicious meal in the belly of a tiger. In the future, if the world encounters such a situation that is even more dangerous than this, with these weapons in hand, it will always be easier for Xu Jinyi to save his life. However, in the next world, Xu Jinyi immediately regretted it. Xu Jinyi was lying on the bed when he wore it, and the hot pain in his left leg almost made him faint again. Just trying to sit up, Xu Jinyi's forehead seeped a layer of sweat the size of a bean, which was the result of his slight inner strength. Looking at the blood-soaked bandage, Xu Jinyi had a hard time imagining how much pain the original owner of this body had suffered. Slowly move the internal force to the left leg along the meridians, clean the remaining congestion little by little, and splicing the broken bones little by little. It still made Xu Jinyi grit his teeth tightly, and even groaned. However, this little bit of internal strength was like a drop in the bucket under such a serious injury. After a few large pieces of bone were scraped together, Xu Jinyi had exhausted his internal strength and could only collapse on the bed helplessly and weakly. Even under the misty moonlight, Xu Jinyi's pale complexion was still very clear.

Xu Jinyi regretted that he didn't put medicines in the second backpack compartment! This kind of injury is life-threatening. If Xu Jinyi hadn't passed through it, the pain would have killed the original owner!

Even if he regretted it again, it was in vain. Fortunately, Xu Jinyi lay on the bed and carefully checked the plot.

To Xu Jinyi's surprise, the original owner turned out to be the protagonist of this world!

However, this is of no use, this is a miserable world, and the plot is all about the miserable life of the original owner!

The original owner's real name is unknown. He was abducted and sold at the age of five. After three families, he was finally sold to the current Liu family. His adoptive father and mother named him Liu Dashan. Since then, the name Liu Dashan has continued to the end of the original owner's tragic life.

Liu's father, named Liu Zhuang, married Liu's mother at the age of 20. However, after ten years of marriage, Liu's mother was unable to conceive. Liu's father facilitated Liu's mother's negotiation to buy a five-year-old boy. This boy It is the original owner Liu Dashan. In the first few years of Liu Dashan's life, Liu Dashan was still favored, but the good times did not last long. Five years later, when Liu Dashan was ten years old, Liu's mother suddenly had a bloated belly. A few months later, she gave birth to a pair of twin boys. infant. Liu Zhuang and his wife were overjoyed, and they asked the literate elders of their family for advice and named their sons Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong. Twins, baby boy, Qianlong, biological! When they saw the twin sons, Liu Zhuang and his wife couldn't stop laughing, but when they turned to look at Liu Dashan, who was shrinking, they no longer felt as pleasing to the eye as before. Two sons are still a heavy burden for a poor family, and with a half-eldest son who is not his own, the family is increasingly stretched. Liu Zhuang and his wife didn't have much affection for Liu Dashan at first. After giving birth to their own son, the more they looked at Liu Dashan, the more they felt annoyed, and they wanted to drive him out of the house immediately. But Liu Zhuang and his wife knew very well that Liu Dashan was already in his teens and could remember things. Even a boy of this age would not be easy to sell. Besides, after raising him for five years, he sold it at such a low price that even Liu Dashan couldn't get his money back for the past few years.

It happened that Mother Liu's sister had a connection, and her sister-in-law's sister-in-law had a cousin who was opening a restaurant in the county town. The business happened to be very prosperous, and she was trying to recruit a half-old child.

Liu Dashan was forced to drop out of school and was thrown into the restaurant by his adoptive parents.

A ten-year-old child wakes up at four or five o'clock in the morning to wash and chop vegetables. He comes to the restaurant to collect money. When the restaurant closes, he is sent to wash the dishes and dump the swill. In just a few months, Liu Dashan is skinny and skinny.

The restaurant owner was very satisfied with him. The salary for Liu Dashan was the top half of an adult, and Liu Zhuang and his wife were very happy to receive the money.

This situation continued until Liu Dashan was fifteen years old.

Liu Dashan never expected that what he was waiting for was not the end of suffering, but the beginning of suffering.

One day in the year when Liu Dashan was fifteen years old, Liu Zhuang and his wife brought their twin sons to the county to buy things, and temporarily placed the twin sons in a restaurant for Liu Dashan to take care of.

Liu Dashan was busy working in the restaurant, and he also had to take care of the two brothers, who were just at their age.

Liu Dashan was frightened and frightened. He searched all over the restaurant and couldn't find it, so he immediately started to search along the road. When he found the shadows of Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong, Liu Dashan was so frightened on the spot.

The two brothers were chasing and playing on the road, and the two jumped and ran towards the corner, unaware that a truck was approaching the corner!

"Zhigan, Zhilong, step aside!" Liu Dashan shouted, rushing towards the brothers, pushing them out one by one.

Unexpectedly, Liu Dashan himself did not run out of the road, because he tripped over half a broken brick thrown by someone in a hurry, and fell down on the concrete road.

The truck driver hurriedly drove to dodge, but in the end he ran into Liu Dashan's left leg.

Liu Dashan was sent to the hospital by the cousin of Liu's mother's sister. Brother Liu Zhiqian and Liu Zhilong cried in fright, and followed Liu Dashan into the hospital noisily.

Liu Zhuang and his wife rushed to the hospital after hearing the news. When he saw the scratch on his precious son Liu Zhigan's elbow, Liu Zhuang slapped the blood-drenched Liu Dashan on the face, "Trash! What do you think of your brother?

" Liu Zhuang and his wife, who were reluctant to pay tens of thousands of yuan for the operation, took Liu Dashan home that day. If it wasn't for Liu Dashan's simple bandaging by the nurse before they came to the hospital, I'm afraid Liu Zhuang would not even be reluctant to buy Liu Dashan's bandaging cloth.

Not long after Liu Dashan, whose left leg was almost comminuted, went home, Liu Zhuang and his wife and the truck driver reached a private settlement. The truck driver gave the Liu family 50,000 yuan as compensation for Liu Dashan's surgery.

However, the 50,000 yuan Liu Dashan didn't see a single cent of it. The day after Liu Zhuang received the compensation, he went to the village chief's house to approve two pieces of homestead as the construction land for the twin sons' future houses.

At first, Liu Zhuang and his wife did not care about Liu Dashan's injury. But suddenly one day, Liu's sister came to Liu's house and whispered to Liu's mother all morning. The next day, Liu Zhuang and his wife sent Liu Dashan to the hospital.

It turned out that Mother Liu's sister was an acquaintance with a certain staff member of the county TV station. She gave the acquaintance a little gift. The next day, the reporter from the county TV station boarded the door of the hospital.

#Brother protects younger brother's left leg by being crushed by a truck, and the operation fee for poor families is delayed.#

After the report, Liu Dashan's ward was bustling all day, and there were not a few wealthy urbanites who came to donate. They looked at Liu Dashan lying on the hospital bed, and cried out that he was a poor child and encouraged him to be strong. They looked at the tearful Mother Liu and praised her as a loving and great mother.

Liu Zhuang and his wife cried in front of the hospital bed all day, and happily counted donations at night. No one will care if Liu Dashan is at a loss in front of the camera, and no one will know that when Liu's mother repeatedly told how serious Liu Dashan's injury was and how poor their family was, Liu Dashan's adolescent self-esteem was trampled by them. Foot after foot.

This report gradually subsided. Liu Dashan, who underwent surgery under the hospital's relief, has not recovered yet, and was pulled back home by Liu Zhuang and his wife, who were unloading the mill and killing the donkey.

After returning home, Liu Dashan became the servant of the Liu family again, even though the bones had not grown yet.

Washing and cooking, taking care of the children, going to the fields to do farm work when the farming is busy, and even getting kicked a few times by the grumpy Liu Zhuang from time to time, Liu Dashan finally became a lame man.

Liu Zhuang and his wife disliked Liu Dashan's uselessness, and it was not good to grow a bone. Originally, they wanted him to work in restaurants again, but after he became a lame man, he failed.

But soon after, Liu Zhuang and his wife came up with another idea. They found a manual job for Liu Dashan to weave rattan on a baby stroller. Although the salary of this job is not as good as that of a restaurant, it can also subsidize the family.

In this way, the Liu family squeezed every drop of Liu Dashan's oil, until Liu Dashan's body became weaker and weaker, his hands were densely cracked, and at the age of eighteen, he got lung disease, and the Liu family finally satisfied Liu Dashan. kicked out of the house.

Liu Dashan, who escaped from the Liujia Snake Cave, did not live very well. He had disadvantaged legs and feet, no money, no education, and not even a piece of clothing to keep out the cold. Liu Dashan could only beg along the street. When you are full, you can't beg for a bit of food for several days in a row.

That winter, Liu Dashan was frozen to death in a bridge hole, and at the moment when he died, a car passed quickly on the bridge, and the middle-aged man in the driver's seat had a three-point resemblance to Liu Dashan's.

Before closing his eyes, Liu Dashan made a wish: If there is an afterlife, he hopes that he can escape from the Liu family as soon as possible, no longer be beaten and scolded by Liu Zhuang and his wife, and learn a technique to make money, so that he can eat and wear every day. warm.

"No wonder he is the protagonist of Les Miserables." Xu Jinyi was lying on the cramped crib, reaching out to touch the heart of this body, "I wish I was fed and clothed without being beaten. Is it so simple? Well, I will definitely satisfy you!"

Right now, when Liu Dashan was run over by a truck and pulled back to Liu's house by Liu Zhuang, Xu Jinyi turned his head to look at the room of Liu Zhuang and his wife next door, and his eyes were full of cold light.