Chapter 105

The iron gate of Shuncheng Prison slowly opened, and Qiao Tian and Xu Jinyi were sent out by the captain himself.

Just as Qiao Tian's figure was revealed between the two iron gates, a few people strode over, shouting "Third Master is out!"

Excited greetings from outside came from far to near.

"Third Master, you can come out. The brothers are like losing their backbone without you. These days are so boring."

"Third Master, you are suffering in it. The third one and I are in the dragon banquet. Open a few tables to catch the wind."

"Third Master."

"Third Master."

Whether inside or outside the prison, Qiao Tian has always been very serious, but now he has a rare smile on his face. He also nodded his head patiently to say hello to his subordinates.

Several subordinates were overjoyed and rushed to get close to Qiao Tian.

Before Qiao Tian went to prison, Lu Hu, who was most highly regarded by Qiao Tian, ​​had a wink, looked at Xu Jinyi next to Qiao Tian, ​​smiled and nodded at him, then turned to Qiao Tian, ​​"Third Master, this is ?"

Qiao Tian didn't say anything, just clenched Xu Jinyi's wrist tightly, showing his intimate gesture at a glance.

Everyone's eyes widened in astonishment, and within a few seconds, they tried their best to change their facial expressions to normal, and squeezed out a dry smile.

Lu Rover was also surprised, but he had recovered in a moment, and bowed to Xu Jinyi very solemnly, "Hello.

" Say hello to Xu Jinyi.

Although they never imagined that the third master went to prison once, how could he bring back a daughter-in-law who was still a man? But the third master is the third master, the boss they have no right to talk about, whether male or female, they are the third master's daughter-in-law and their respected sister-in-law!

Qiao Tian was very satisfied with their attitude, lowered his head and smiled at Xu Jinyi, "Yulongxi's dishes are still delicious, and now it's in the restaurant, let's have dinner first, then see my brother in the afternoon?" No one has ever seen Qiao Tian so gentle . I have never seen Qiao Tian giving advice in a good voice, and the smile on his face that he managed to squeeze out involuntarily came out with three points of surprise. The lover was still very caring, Xu Jinyi raised his chin, his lips slightly curved, "Okay." At this time, all the subordinates finally saw Xu Jinyi's true face, a pure and beautiful face, how to look at his facial features, how to reveal a look of ancient porcelain At first glance at this person's true face, they have a strong feeling in their hearts: this person deserves to be held by others. "Let's toast the third master." A very fat young man in green clothes stood up, and everyone quickly picked up the wine glasses. Qiao Tian also poured the wine and Xu Jinyi a glass, and they all finished together. Seeing Qiao Tian's face softened, some people became bold, "Third Master, you finally came out. If you want me to tell you, what's the point of staying in there? It's nothing to worry about, isn't it?" " Okay. Third, the third master has plans for the third master." Lu Hu glared at him and smiled at Qiao Tian again, "But this time the third master can come out early, everyone is relieved, it is really not suitable to stay there for a long time, Everyone is worried that the third master will suffer." Qiao Tian smiled, "I know what the big guy thinks, I, Qiao Tian, ​​have your brothers, it's worth it in this life!" Some of the people at this wine table are with Qiao Tian Tian grew up together, and some were with Qiao Tian when he was in power. All in all, these people have been by Qiao Tian's side for more than 20 years, and they are not shorter than seven or eight years. But Qiao Tian's nature is serious and rigid. These people have been with Qiao Tian for so many years, and they have never seen Qiao Tian say such soft words once. Although everyone respected him, admired him, and was loyal to him, they were not close to him, nor did they dare to get close to him. When Qiao Tian said these words, several people had tears in their eyes.

The third brother blinked and exhaled a long breath, "Third Master, what you said, what you said--don't say anything, the third master, I'll do it!" After speaking, the third child poured out a full glass and raised his neck. Gudonggudong swallowed.

The crowd was toasting again.

Qiao Tian is powerful and has a good relationship with the government. This time he entered the prison on his own initiative, and leaving the prison is just a matter of a word from the head of the prison who has a good relationship with him.

Yang Hanlin was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. Since there were no casualties, the matter was not a big deal. There was no precedent for changing the amount of sentence in prison. Coupled with Qiao Tian's approach, it was only a matter of minutes to get out of prison.

The night before yesterday, Qiao Tian was very angry when he learned about Dou Shirong from Wu Yong and Wu Qiang, and immediately made arrangements to get out of prison with Xu Jinyi.

Yang Hanlin's detention period was originally four months, but now in less than a month, he has been "released after serving his sentence".

They left the prison at eleven o'clock. After eating, drinking and drinking, everyone dispersed. Xu Jinyi and Qiao Tian took a shower and changed their clothes, and immediately went to the nursing facility where Yang Shulin was.

Xu Jinyi was always paying attention in the prison. The nurses in this nursing facility were not very concerned about Yang Shulin who was in a coma. things that have been promised. In the past, Yang Hanlin didn't have much money, and the ward he handled for Yang Shulin was not very good. Later, Xu Jinyi bought several small software on the Internet, and when he earned the first money, he immediately called here for Yang Shulin to change to a more well-equipped ward. . Yang Shulin's family has not been here for a long time, and the people in the nursing facility have confirmed several items before they are released. Xu Jinyi pushed open the door and entered, Yang Shulin was still in a vegetative state, lying motionless on the bed as if asleep. Xu Jinyi sat beside the bed, reached out to feel his pulse, and stroked his head again.

The human brain is the most delicate part of the human body. If there is a slight problem here, you may not be able to lie down and get up. Fortunately, Xu Jinyi did not find any serious problems from his pulse. The reason why Yang Shulin could not wake up is very strange. The main reason is that there is still congestion in Yang Shulin's brain that has not been released.

Xu Jinyi found Yang Shulin's nursing doctor and asked him for a CT scan of Yang Shulin's brain. Sure enough, there was a black, irregular-shaped foreign body at the back of Yang Shulin's head, which was intracranial congestion. The location of the congestion is very dangerous. The hospital said that the success rate of the operation is less than 30%. Mother Yang and Yang Hanlin did not dare to perform a craniotomy. They could only hope that Yang Shulin's brain would absorb the congestion on its own. This is not the way to go. If the coma is too long, even if the blood congestion is absorbed, Yang Shulin will not be able to wake up. Qiao Tian came over and put his arms around Xu Jinyi's shoulders, "Bao'er, don't worry, I've already sent a few of them to a reputable doctor in neurology. If we can't do it at home, go abroad, and we can always cure my brother." Looking at Bao Er touched his younger brother, his eyebrows furrowed, and he seemed to be thinking about something. Qiao Tian seemed to have a hole in his heart, and a wave of distress and pity came out. Xu Jinyi shook his head, "I'm going to take Shulin home to take care of myself." "Okay , I'll let someone clean it up. It might be too late today, so I'll move tomorrow morning." He lowered his head and put his hand on the block of blood on Yang Shulin's head, and used his internal force to carefully warm the blood so that it could slowly dissolve. The reason why he wants to take Yang Shulin home is because he believes that his medical skills are not inferior to any brain doctor in the world, not to mention that he still has inner strength. It is much safer to use inner strength to carefully dissolve the congestion than to suck out the congestion with instruments. , Yang Shulin has a much greater chance of waking up. Qiao Tian owns several properties in his name. In order to facilitate Yang Shulin's recovery, he specially chose a quiet villa.

The next day, Xu Jinyi went through the discharge procedures for Yang Shulin, and when the ambulance took Yang Shulin into the villa, Xu Jinyi pushed the door and entered. The large and small medical instruments in the room were more abundant than the wards of the nursing institution.

Xu Jinyi put his hand on Qiao Tian's waist.

He really has no regrets to have such a lover by his side.

In the next few days, Xu Jinyi stayed by Yang Shulin's side all day, combing the congestion for him.

Qiao Tian stared at Dou Shirong.

Until now, Qiao Tian knew how Yang Shulin became a vegetative person, and why his Baoer had to bother to earn money to support his younger brother in prison.

Deceiving too much!

There are a lot of unfair things in the world, and Qiao Tian has such a business again. It's not that he has never seen one more miserable than Xu Jinyi's family.

But that person is his treasure, and he holds the heart and liver in his heart. Mother Yang is his mother, and Yang Shulin is his brother!

Whoever bullied these people was gouging out Qiao Tian's scales!

Qiao Tian turned over the information he found from his hands, about how the Dou family and their sons insulted the Yang family. His face was gloomy, and Lu Hu, who was standing next to him, did not dare to say a word, for fear of angering the tiger who was suppressing his anger. .

Not to mention the third master who has just been promoted to the son-in-law of the Yang family, even when he read these materials, he felt a sudden shock. Their sister-in-law's family was really ruined by the two bastards Dou Shirong and Dou Yongchang!

His eldest sister-in-law was also a ruthless person. When she hit it, she really lost her life. The car that hit Dou Yongchang was scrapped on the spot, and Dou Yongchang's powerful car of a certain brand was deformed by the hit.

It can only be said that it is good fortune to trick people, the sister-in-law is safe and sound, and Dou Yongchang, the utterly conscientious bastard, has nothing to do with it.

Thinking of Dou Shirong still roaming the upper class with infinite beauty during this time, he was drunk with a few mistresses every night. Although Dou Yongchang was sent out of the country by Dou Shirong, because he had money in his hand, his life was even more nourishing, and his aesthetics about drugs were all the same. On a level, Land Rover clenched his teeth.

It caused their elder sister-in-law's family to be destroyed, and they completely ignored their boss! A tortoise son, he smiled at him like a flower a few days ago, begging to see their boss and talk about cooperation.

cooperate? In order to avenge our daughter-in-law, our boss will not kill your grandson!

Qiao Tian clenched the information in his hand, his eyes were scarlet, "Lu Hu, go check Dou Shirong and Dou Yongchang!"

"Yes, third master!" Is the third master going to clean up the Dou family? Land Rover looked positive and exited the study.