Chapter 6

The second time I saw Zhao Chengli was at a charity dinner. Even now, a few months later, Meng Zijie still clearly remembers the scene of that day.

Resplendent, full of guests, fragrant temples, well-dressed men and women with perfect smiles, holding flute glasses filled with champagne, talking in groups of threes and fives.

It was the first time he had entered such an occasion. Although he was led by Sun Yushu, he was still nervous and breathless, lest those well-known disciples see his arrogance.

Although he pretended to be generous, how could he not feel the eyes of those young masters and young ladies falling on him? Those eyes were not disgust or contempt, they just fell on them lightly and coincidentally, and were taken back carelessly by their owners. Don't care, don't care! As if he was a bare and gray stone that fell on the side of the road, it was his greatest honor to look at him when those sons and brothers were bored! Why? If... like their young masters, he came from a prestigious family, with a powerful father and a noble and elegant mother, and he had the confidence to spend a lot of money, how would he think that he would even shy away from attending a charity dinner like this? Being looked down upon. At that time, in addition to embarrassment, it was a strong unwillingness! In the future, I must become a person above others. When I come and go, there are younger brothers who call forward and then hug and slap the horse. I see what subordinates are saddled and sent to me. Whoever dares to bully me will take revenge a thousand times over! There are also these people who dare to look at themselves with such a blind eye, and if there is a chance, they must be stomped on them a few times, and then see who is more noble than who! The more he thought about it, the more excited he became. The unwillingness and longing in Meng Zijie's heart almost filled his entire chest. His teeth clenched, and even the eye sockets were covered with scarlet bloodshots, and his facial features were even more ugly and twisted into a ball. In order to avoid losing his temper, Meng Zijie hurriedly buried his head, not knowing that his appearance had already been clearly seen by those people.

The guest at the finale of the banquet was Zhao Chengli. As soon as he appeared, the entire banquet hall seemed to be hit by the pause button. The sons of the unicorns who looked proud and invaluable were silent for two seconds, then moved forward with smiles all over their faces, and even lowered their proud heads in order to get one step closer to Xu Jinyi.

Meng Zijie stared blankly at the man who looked like a lion, until Sun Yushu squeezed his arm twice before he could barely regain his senses. He raised his head and looked at Sun Yushu, and the two of them looked away at the same time, as if they had made a decision together, and invariably walked towards Zhao Chengli.

At this time, Meng Zijie had no time to guess whether Sun Yushu had read his mind. He only knew that the man in front of him had what he dreamed of possessing, and as long as he climbed up to him, all the unwillingness and desire in his chest would be fulfilled! Zhao Chengli was surrounded by people almost all the time, and Meng Zijie couldn't get close, but he didn't dare to crowd with the rich children. He concealed the unwillingness and greed in his eyes, and showed his timidity and admiration just right. Wu Lingling's big eyes looked in the direction of Zhao Chengli, pitiful and lovely. That gesture of pity to me instantly raised Meng Zijie's six points to nine points. There are even some men with special hobbies, who have begun to look at Meng Zijie vaguely. A proud light flashed in Meng Zijie's eyes, and it disappeared in an instant. He was very confident that if Zhao Chengli came over, even if he didn't like him immediately, he would still feel pity for him. After all, I admire him so pitifully, don't I? Unexpectedly, Zhao Chengli raised his head and glanced at him, but at the moment when the wolf-like eyes shot over, he gave an uncontrollable shudder, and within half a second, a layer of back was already formed. cold sweat. That look was annoyance, contempt, and disgust like looking at garbage, and it was also the beastmaster's deterrent to the insignificant little livestock. Fear and withdrawal were rising in his chest at a geometric speed, but before he could turn his head, Sun Yushu had already pulled him to Zhao Chengli.

After all, Sun Yushu and Zhao Chengli are still somewhat related, and the people around Zhao Chengli will also give him some face. Sun Yushu approached Zhao Chengli, only said hello, and then went out pretending to be very discerning.

Meng Zijie's scalp was numb from Zhao Chengli's stare just now, and it was too late to hide from Zhao Chengli, but if he didn't pay attention, Sun Yushu deliberately hooked his ankle, and his body involuntarily rushed towards Zhao Chengli. The moment he lost control of his body, Meng Zijie stretched out his hand and slammed towards Zhao Chengli in front of him. He didn't have the time to complain about Sun Yushu. He only imagined that Zhao Chengli would be able to pity Xiangxiyu once, and he must support himself, otherwise his whole body would fall to the ground, which would be a joke at this banquet. When Meng Zijie came back to his senses, he was already being hugged. Meng Zijie lowered his head, first he breathed a sigh of relief because his body was being supported, then thought that this person was Zhao Chengli, the president of the Zhao Group, secretly raised the corners of his mouth, a smug smile flashed in his eyes, his body It even rubbed in this person's arms intentionally or unintentionally, and all the heat exhaled from his mouth also spread on this person's chest. The bold and jerky provocation made the man who was supporting him secretly addicted to it. This man was originally both men and women, and when he met Meng Zijie, who was in his arms, he naturally refused to come. Is there any idiot in this circle? Although Meng Zijie was brought here by Sun Yushu, his temperament and etiquette were not comparable to those of the people in their circles, so it was not something he couldn't afford to offend at first glance. What's more, the impatience on Zhao Chengli's face is about to materialize. This boy doesn't even know that he has offended a big man, and he still wants to use this big man as the gold master. It's simply stupid! Although stupid, in the end, he looks good enough, more like a clean chick, who doesn't eat for nothing. "Yo, is this the little beauty throwing her arms in her arms?" Before the smug smile could relax, Meng Zijie's face froze when he heard this, and suddenly turned pale. This person is not Zhao Chengli!

It turned out that Zhao Chengli frowned when he caught a glimpse of Meng Zijie coming over, and immediately took a step to the side. As for Zhao Chengli, a rich man with two plugs, seeing that he was not interested in Meng Zijie, he took over by the way.

Meng Zijie looked up in a daze, and caught a glimpse of Zhao Chengli out of the corner of his eye, but the man was talking to someone with his head sideways, and he didn't look at him at all, and then looked at the man he was holding, although he was also dignified , But compared to Zhao Chengli, who is majestic and domineering with sword eyebrows and star eyes, he is completely one in the sky and one in the ground. What's more, this person is still saying that he is throwing himself in the arms of the public. At the banquet, I am afraid that all of them have heard it clearly. Do you want your reputation? Without fame, how can I break into this circle in the future? Mencius was unwilling, but he also knew that he couldn't afford to offend this man. He quickly pulled out his arms, but with a shy smile on his face, "I was unsteady just now, thank you for supporting me." Song Tiancheng glanced at him with a half-smile, but turned to Sun Yushu and said, "It's what I want. "The Sun family is not comparable to the Zhao family, but it is also not comparable to the Song family. Originally, Meng Zijie was prepared by Sun Yushu for Zhao Chengli, but Song Tiancheng actually said this. Sun Yushu lowered his eyes and smiled for a moment, "It's my classmate, I haven't seen anything in the world, Song Ge should take more care of him." "It's easy to talk, easy to talk." The afterimage, the clenched fist trembled violently, the four fingers were already white, and the pair of eyes that were originally warm and immersed in the water were also full of dark resentment and viciousness, which was a hundred times more terrifying than the poisonous snake spitting its core! He originally wanted to meet Zhao Chengli that day, but in the end he attracted Song Tiancheng, a well-known swinger in the circle! The Song family is also quite prominent in the capital, only slightly inferior to the Zhao family. However, the Song family is prosperous and has many children. Song Tiancheng's father is the second child, neither the oldest nor the youngest. Song Tiancheng is the second son of the second son of the Song family, and he is even more inconspicuous among the grandchildren of the Song family. If Song Tiancheng was just from a bad background, it would be fine, but he did not seek to make progress and achieved nothing. Every day, relying on the Song family as his backing, he was only obsessed with famous cars and BMWs, and he was full of wine and sweet lips.

It's not a big problem to say that a wealthy child like him is a little rambunctious, but Song Tiancheng is not only romantic and lustful, he is also not taboo between men and women.

Meng Zijie provoked Song Tiancheng at that charity dinner. Sun Yushu didn't dare to oppose Song Tiancheng, and naturally he refused to speak for Meng Zijie. bed.

At first, Mencius also had resentment, but what if he had resentment? Who cares about the mind of this insignificant little person? If he can't get up to Zhao Chengli, and he can't escape Song Tiancheng's control, it's better to calm down and ask for something from Song Tiancheng.

Although Song Tiancheng was a little more difficult to serve between the beds, he was very generous. After a few days of arrogance and lust, Meng Zijie was really reluctant to stop this relationship and go back to the days when he was stretched. Since he didn't want to go back, he had to keep Song Tiancheng interested in him. Mencius had always been gentle and thoughtful, but after two months, he gradually understood Song Tiancheng's habits, and he was more attentive and considerate. In this way, Song Tiancheng really fell in love with Meng Zijie.

Shangxin returns to Shangxin, Song Tiancheng is a passionate and indiscriminate person by nature, and naturally he will not abandon the entire forest for the tree of Meng Zijie. Meng Zijie had no feelings for Song Tiancheng at first, and he only wanted Song Tiancheng's generosity. What's more, Song Tiancheng would really torture people. Meng Zijie was happy that Song Tiancheng had other lovers besides him.

Being Song Tiancheng's underground lover, although sometimes it's a little hard work, but what I'm wearing now and what I'm wearing now is not of a higher grade than before? Especially those classmates who looked down on him before, who carelessly flattered him now? Thinking of this, Meng Zijie was extremely satisfied.

But what scene did Mencius see today? Zhao Chengli, who was aloof and noble and dismissive of him, was so gentle in front of Xu Jinyi!

With a smile on his face, he also carefully opened the door for Xu Jinyi to hold the roof of the car, and even showed a gesture of ingratiating himself unconsciously. Is that still Zhao Chengli, who is aloof, indomitable, and doesn't shy away from anyone?

Why?

Why is he just a plaything of Song Tiancheng, every time he has to be careful to please to get a little bit of good looks from Song Tiancheng's playful face, and Xu Jinyi doesn't have to do anything, he easily gets himself to do everything he can but can't get a little pity. Zhao Chengli's blue eyes?

Isn't that the good face?

Xu Jinyi, Xu Jinyi! Beautiful face, wealthy family background, top grades, teacher's favor... You have everything, why did you come to snatch Zhao Chengli, who I couldn't ask for, and even bring him to sneer in front of me?

Xu, Jin, Yi!

The author has something to say:

Meng Zijie: Xu Jinyi, you are a fox, and it is this face that makes Zhao Chengli look good.

Xu Jinyi [raises eyebrows]: You don't even have a face that Zhao Chengli can see.

Zhao Chengli: Nonsense! Baby, I love you wherever you are, so, so, so, so...

Mencius died.