Chapter 77

Mo Wentian's figure is very strong, his broad chest is like a hill pressing against Xu Jinyi, the bulging muscles in the chest are against Xu Jinyi's shoulders, and the thick male hormones are blowing towards him.

I have just experienced the process of growing old with my lover, watching my lover's black hair turn gray without knowing it, and watching the wrinkles on my lover's face gradually sinking. Although the process is romantic, it is also somewhat disappointing.

At this time, the lover in front of him was still young, so strong, mighty, and in his prime. The rough air that spewed out of his lover's mouth hit his face, and it hurt a little, but it couldn't resist the tingling that suddenly rose.

Xu Jinyi stared at his lover's clean shaved, and his eyes gradually became obsessed after passing a cyan chin with slight stubble during the day.

After experiencing so many worlds, only this person has entered his eyes and his heart.

Mo Wentian's thick fingers pinched the man's chin, and the rough finger pulps rubbed the man's jade-white face back and forth, rubbing his beautiful lips.

Why are you still looking at the girl's back reluctantly? What's up with that girl? A foolish and timid appearance, how is it worth your half-minute and half-second attention?

Mo Wentian was burning with rage, his pupils were pitch black, the white part of his eyes was filled with a large scarlet bloodshot, his appearance was terrifying!

The scorching flame in his chest burned Mo Wentian's sanity completely, and the scarlet in his eyes made him unable to see anything else, except for the little bastard under him who made him angry. Finally, Mo Wentian bent down unexpectedly, bit Xu Jinyi's lips involuntarily, his thick tongue squeezed his teeth, and easily penetrated Xu Jinyi's throat, sweeping the world in his warm and sweet mouth.

Biting, sucking, intertwining, licking...

The lips of the person below him are soft and waxy, the teeth are neat, and the most wonderful is the lively uvula which is fragrant, soft, smooth and sweet, like a small snake It's really fun to run around like you are!

It turns out that this is the taste of intertwined lips and teeth. After living for thirty years, I have never been happier!

Mo Wentian pressed the back of Xu Jinyi's head and compulsively pressed him down. His thick and powerful tongue stirred in Xu Jinyi's cavity, and he kept sucking and stroking until Xu Jinyi was breathless from the kiss. Make a whimpering sound.

Although he was reluctant to leave this wonderful place, Mo Wentian felt most distressed in his heart, so he reluctantly left Xu Jinyi's lips that were kissed red.

It was night time. Although there were street lights on both sides of the road, it was a hidden corner. Shuiguang, that was the saliva that the two had just entangled.

Mo Wentian's eyes gradually deepened, and the heartbeat in his chest changed even more than before, the sudden rise of satisfaction and happiness made his body tremble.

The question that was still confused just now has the answer, this person belongs to him, and he can only be kissed by him like this. Don't try to snatch any other girls in distress!

Mo Wentian held Xu Jinyi's face with two big palms, rubbed the tip of his nose on Xu Jinyi's slightly smaller nose, and said in a rough voice, "Siyuan, don't look at her, look at me, I'm better than her!"

"Siyuan. Without waiting for Xu Jinyi to respond, Mo Wentian lowered his head again to peck at his lips, his big palm pulled his hand and pressed it on his left chest, "You touch my heart and watch it beat." How fast? As long as it sees you, it jumps so fast, it can't be controlled. Siyuan, you live in it and help me manage it? Okay?"

Mo Wentian's black eyes stared at Xu Jinyi under him, stubborn and resolute, but if he looked carefully, there was a trace of panic that could not be hidden in those eyes that were as serious as ice cubes on the Internet.

Xu Jinyi smiled and squeezed his bulging pectoral muscles, "Didn't I already live in? It's not indecent to come and go, my heart is still empty, do you want to live in too?"

Mo Wentian thought. "Boom", as if colorful fireworks had exploded, and he kept nodding up and down, "Yes! I want it!"

When has this person ever looked so stupid? Xu Jinyi's eyes curled.

When Mo Wentian saw him smiling, he grinned and opened his lips. Unconsciously, his big palm slipped to Xu Jinyi's waist, and he hugged him with force. Xu Jinyi had done this many times before, and proficiently stretched out two Legs tucked into his crotch.

Mo Wentian kneaded Xu Jinyi's buttocks, Xu Jinyi hugged Mo Wentian's head, and the two kissed tightly again.

Just confirmed the relationship, how can the young couple be willing to separate?

Seeing that it was getting late, Xu Jinyi pecked Mo Wentian's lips to comfort him, "I'm going in."

Mo Wentian buried his head in Xu Jinyi's neck, and sucked a red hole on Xu Jinyi's jade-white collarbone. The purple rose raised her head slightly with satisfaction, "Go, I'll wait until you're in before leaving."

Xu Jinyi jumped off Mo Wentian's body, bit his chin before turning around and leaving.

Mo Wentian's eyes stared straight at his back, until the light in the very familiar room turned on and off, Mo Wentian withdrew his gaze and strode home happily.

Mo Wentian walked into the hall. Chief Mo, who was on time every day, was sitting upright on the sofa and reading the newspaper, "Father, you haven't slept yet?"

Chief Mo put down the newspaper with a solemn expression, "Come here."

Since Mo Wentian was in his teens, Chief Mo rarely put on the air of his father in front of him. Although Chief Mo is strict, he is not a person who likes to put on airs, and he does not disdain to use his father's identity to suppress Mo Wentian to do something. Second, Mo Wentian was sensible since he was a child, not like a child, but when he got a little older, he was the only one in the army, and he didn't need any strict instruction from Chief Mo.

In Mo Wentian's memory, Chief Mo's experience of putting on such an air was only seven years ago.

"You fell in love with Shen Siyuan?" Chief Mo was getting older and his eyelids were slightly slack, but his sharp eyes were still extremely majestic, even better than before. If other people face these eyes, they must be panicked and don't know what to do.

Mo Wentian stepped forward and sat down, his body was straight, his eyes met him, "Yes."

Chief Mo was imposing, and Mo Wentian was no less. The gesture he took was not a son facing his father , and it is not the subordinates facing the superior, but the confronting person facing the confronting person, unwilling to make concessions, unwilling to compromise.

"Are you really going to be with a man?"

Seeing the firmness on his son's face as always, Chief Mo sighed, "Okay, you're going to be gay, I don't care about you." He immediately straightened his face, " But Shen Si is far from a simple character, no matter his water ability or his space ability. Not even talking about his ability, just him, which is rare in my life."

"What's so good about him? Not good?" Mo Wentian smiled proudly, with a sympathetic look.

Chief Mo patted the table, "You know what I'm talking about, don't change the subject."

"Father, you're just worried that I won't be able to bring down Siyuan, or that Siyuan will cause trouble to the Mo family. You are overly concerned. Seeing that Chief Mo's face was darkened, Mo Wentian opened his mouth calmly, "Since I fell in love with Siyuan, I will definitely win his heart. Your son still has this ability. As for Siyuan's gift to Siyuan. The Mo family has brought trouble, let alone talking about it, don't you still know about Siyuan's performance in the past two days?"

Chief Mo's face was a little embarrassed. Indeed, Shen Siyuan had just brought food for the base for free, but he was worried that Shen Siyuan would be a trouble, and he was indeed not a gentleman. But if Shen Siyuan and his son become a couple, then he will become a member of the Mo family. The Mo family is the controller of the base. Every move of Shen Siyuan will inevitably affect the prestige of the Mo family in the base.

"Dad, you have to believe in me and Siyuan."

Chief Mo sighed, "Forget it, if you insist on being with him, I can't do anything to you."

"Thank you Dad." The head curled his lips in front of him, then he turned his hand and looked at his watch, "Aren't you going upstairs to rest? What time is it?"

Head Mo shook the newspaper he picked up again, "You go first. , I've finished reading this newspaper."

"Okay." Chief Mo looked at his son's brisk back, took a sip from the teacup on the table, and the corners of his

mouth twitched, and scolded, "This kid!"

His eyes gradually faded.

Seven years ago, on such a night, his son, Mo Wentian, suddenly came out to him.

At that time, his son was twenty-three years old. He found a fiancee for his son. The girl was the daughter of a comrade-in-arms. She had a good family background, high education, and was beautiful, generous and polite.

He and his wife were both introduced on a blind date. After seeing both sides, they settled on a relationship. Haven't they spent decades together? Being in close contact with each other, knowing each other and staying together, is more harmonious than the husband and wife next to each other.

Therefore, he did not feel that there was anything wrong with what he was doing. The daughter of that comrade-in-arms is very good. If it weren't for him having the best relationship with his comrades-in-arms, the girl wouldn't be the son.

However, his son told him for the first time that he likes men.

A man who likes men.

After serving as a soldier for three years, the sow raced Diaochan, and Chief Mo was also raised from a soldier. He knew that he could not be relieved in the army, and sometimes things would happen between men and men.

But the son is not a person who lives in the barracks all the year round, and he is not even a soldier, just a descendant of a soldier. In the flowery world outside, he can enter by raising his feet, but such a man who is surrounded by women does not like men?

Simply bullshit!

He naturally disagreed, but his son made up his mind and never repented. He scolded and scolded him, beat him, and his son still said, "I like a man, I won't marry her."

After a long time, Seeing that although his son said he liked men, his side was always empty and no men appeared.

But after a lapse of seven years, he finally saw that his son had changed. In front of Shen Siyuan, he was no longer serious, and he was even flattering him obviously! His own son knows that he is serious and cold on the surface, but in fact he is arrogant and arrogant on the inside. How can such a person please others?

Sure enough, the son fell in love with the man, and sure enough, the son was as determined as seven years ago.

That's all, Chief Mo let out a long sigh. Let him go. He has lived for thirty years but has never been around anyone. Now one has finally appeared. If he gets mixed up, when will the son find the next one?