Chapter 107 Real World

When Xu Jinyi woke up again, he was lying on a large European-style bed with a pure white ceiling above his head and a pure white dark-flowered bed sheet under him.

Xu Jinyi glanced around, the familiar room made him cry.

This is his room in the real world!

Xu Jinyi got up and got out of bed, wearing slippers and walking to the window. Outside, there were several parasol trees that were covered in shade, and there were countless precious flowers and plants. It was the back garden of Xu's house in the real world.

He is back?

Xu Jinyi felt a sudden shock, and hurriedly used his consciousness to summon the system in his brain, but there was nothing in his mind, as if the system never existed.

He is really back! Back from "Another World"!

Xu Jinyi's nose was sour.

It's not that he is reluctant to be in a different world that is more interesting than the real world, nor is he reluctant to be able to travel through multiple worlds, which is equivalent to the ability to live forever.

Accompanying him in nine worlds, the lover who will never leave the world.

Xu Jinyi put his hand in front of his eyes, covering his red eyes.

At this moment, he felt a foreign object in his hand, Xu Jinyi opened his palm, and what he was holding in his hand was the black card - the invitation card of the "Alien World" game.

It is said that with this invitation card, you can enter the game interface of "different world", which is exactly the case.

One second before he entered the "different world" from the real world, Xu Jinyi pasted this invitation card on his forehead, and the next second he became the first world in the "different world", the cannon fodder in that danmei world Xu Jinyi, later, he fell in love with his lover Zhao Chengli.

Zhao Chengli? Xu Jinyi suddenly opened his eyes.

It is said that there are only two invitation cards for this, and there are only two places in the game of the other world, one is for him, and the other is for Zhao Chengli, the president of the Zhao Group.

He travels through nine worlds and his soul remains unchanged, and his lover also travels through nine worlds and his soul remains unchanged!

So is his lover just another player from "Another World", Zhao Chengli, the president of the Zhao family?

Thinking of this, Xu Jinyi's fingers trembled slightly, and he stumbled through the door. Just as he ran downstairs, the housekeeper hurriedly greeted him, "Xiaoyi, Zhao Chengli, the president of the Zhao family, is here to visit."

Xu Jinyi, who had passed the housekeeper and was about to go out, paused. Body.

A figure Xu Jinyi was all too familiar with strode towards him, stretched out his long arms to embrace him, and kissed the top of his hair with his lips, "

Bao'er!" Xu Jinyi's voice trembled slightly, "Is it you?"

" It's me!" Zhao Chengli's iron arms hugged him tightly, as if he was holding the lost treasure, "I'm here, I'm here to find you."

Xu Jinyi wrapped his arms around his waist, smashed his forehead on his shoulder, his face Above, all satisfaction.

That night, I was not surprised by the housekeeper and several servants, Zhao Chengli slept in Xu Jinyi's room.

"I saw you for the first time at the funeral of my uncle and aunt."

"There was no blood on your face then, and you stood alone against the group of red-faced relatives."

"The group was aggressive, you Just a look of contempt at the world can crush them into the soil."

"So many people are wearing black clothes, but you seem to be carrying light, I saw you at a glance."

"At that time I Think, really handsome child."

"I can't help thinking of you when I go back."

"I wonder what you are doing, whether you are that proud little face again, whether you are among the group of people. I've been wronged."

"I'll send someone to follow you, take your photos, and check your itinerary..."

"I don't know when it started. If I didn't see what you did all day before going to bed, I couldn't sleep all night."

"At that time, I understood that it was your fault."

"It just so happened . The company developed a game, which is this 'different world'."

"The 'different world' was originally customized for a head of state, and it took two years to develop a suitable model. Because it was not fully developed, this game has many bugs. But I can't wait, I can't wait to get close to you, so I bribed your cousin Lin Zixiao to trick you into this game."

"There are two different invitation cards, one can save the memory of each world, and the other once entered. In the next world, the memory of the previous world will be lost. I want you to remember it, so I gave you this one."

"Bao'er, I didn't expect that I would be able to remember when I woke up, remember our nine lifetimes."

"

Bao'er, I love you." Xu Jinyi buried himself in Zhao Chengli's arms, wrapping his arms around him.

No matter what deception, Xu Jinyi is only convinced that he loves this man.

Since it's hypocritical to love him, it's enough to be with him, just like the nine lives before them.

Zhao Chengli laughed softly and lowered his head to touch Xu Jinyi's forehead.