Chapter 89

"Sari, you—" Huyanhe's face was as black as ink, at this moment, Xu Jinyi squeezed his fingers and said to the Sari father and daughter: "Okay, as long as you win against me, you will accompany Huyanhe Go."

Sage and her father grinned at the same time, with a look of complacency.

"But," Xu Jinyi, who was half a head shorter than two people, raised his eyebrows, looking abruptly more imposing and noble than Sari, who was arrogant, "If you don't win, don't appear within three feet of Huyanhe in the future!"

Sari The father immediately asked, "Sari is the honorable leader of the Huyan tribe, how can he stay away from the Great Khan?"

Xu Jinyi's mouth curved slightly, "If I lose, you can send me to the Canglong Kingdom to have a relationship, and I will never be with you again in my life. See you at Huyanhe."

"Okay!" Sari agreed immediately, but the father behind her murmured and wanted to say something, but didn't catch up with Sari's speed, "That's it, we will be there tomorrow. There will be a duel match on the bonfire square, and what you say today will be written into a duel book and stamped with the seal of a big sweat!"

Sari is no more slick and old-fashioned than his father, but his mind is still delicate under the ecstasy. Not to mention that his seal is equivalent to the jade seal of other countries in terms of status. If this duel book is stamped with Huyanhe's seal, not only the little Xu Jinyi can't go against it, even Huyanhe and the entire Huyan tribe can't go against it! resolved, everyone was extremely satisfied, and they filed out of Huyanhe's tent, before leaving. In the open space in front of Huyanhe's tent, most of the leaders walked up to the Sari father and daughter, patted Sari on the shoulder, and encouraged her to knock down Xu Jinyi, who was short and frustrated and dared to sweat profusely.

Xu Jinyi nodded and smiled very kindly at Sa Ri, who seemed to be digging a fire pit, "Of course!" The matter of Huyanhe's pampering was

Only the Gesanggen brothers and sisters, who were extremely loyal and close to Huyanhe, did not leave with those people. Although the two did not know Xu Jinyi's true abilities , they believed in Huyanhe very much, and believed that the words he praised Xu Jinyi were true. "That woman in Saree doesn't even look at her bear-like appearance, how can she be worthy of our sweat?" Gesanghua curled her lips, her expression extremely disdainful, but she was respectful and polite when facing Xu Jinyi, "Brother Xu, I'm going to teach Sari a lesson tomorrow, I've seen her dislike for a long time!" Xu Jinyi nodded, knowing what to expect . Xu Jinyi Seeing that Xu Jinyi't care about Sari at all, the Gesanggen brothers and sisters didn't know what to say, so they only hugged their fists and left side by side. Xu Jinyi turned around, the man next to him was as black as ink, the muscles on his face condensed into ice cubes, he squinted and sneered, "Sa Ri's affection for you can be seen from the sun and the moon, why are you angry? " Huyanhe didn't dare to be angry, he immediately squeezed his smile and bowed his head to kiss Xu Jinyi's face, "That woman is uglier than a brown bear, not even a single strand of Jinyi's hair, I If you like Jinyi , you can't like it, how can you like that bear?" Xu Jinyi gave him a sideways glance, the corners of his mouth were still pursed, but there was already a smile in his eyes. "If you don't get angry, Bao'er, how can you be angry with that kind of person ?" Huyanhe held Xu Jinyi's hand and put the back of his hand on his left chest, "Bao'er, my heart can't love you enough all day long. , how can I think about that woman?" Xu Jinyi pulled out his hand, sat on the tiger-skin chair that belonged to Huyanhe, put one leg on the other, and stared at him with his arms crossed, "Then you are angry. what?"

Huyanhe loved the little prince's arrogant appearance only in front of him. He picked him up and sat on the tiger leather chair. He also kneaded the little prince's upturned buttocks very erotically, "I know that you are very talented, and you can beat the Sari woman to the ground with one finger, but you said that you want to leave me without hesitation and go to a kiss. That old woman in Canglong Kingdom!"

Huyanhe buried his head in Xu Jinyi's neck, rubbing pitifully, "Bao'er , why are you willing to make such an oath? Why are you willing to say that you will not see me for the rest of your life? " Only by making such an oath can Sa Ri agree to my previous request, otherwise how could she agree to stay three feet away from you if she loses?" Xu Jinyi patted his head, "I'm not here to solve your rotten peach blossom?" Huyanhe Immediately, he grinned, his rough palms went in along Xu Jinyi's shirt, and the thick cocoons made Xu Jinyi numb and itchy, "I knew that Bo'er loves me the most, and Bo'er only loves me. " "Humph!" Xu Jinyi glanced at him, but took the initiative to raise his chin to kiss him deeply, and the vague "Of course" came out from the close-fitting lips and teeth of the two, which immediately agitated Huyanhe. " The weather was fine the next day, and the bonfire was already full of people just after the hour. Yesterday, Sari announced that he would fight Xu Jinyi at the camp in Huyanhe. The news was like boiling water falling into a frying pan. After half an hour, I rolled around in the tribe. The Huyan tribe is brave and good at fighting. As a well-known military general of the tribe, Sari is naturally not to be underestimated. Who wins and who loses? At this time, the tribe is not busy, and with the idea of ​​​being lively and not watching it, everyone in the tribe gathered on the bonfire field after breakfast, waiting for the time to come.

The bonfire field is the largest square of the Huyan tribe, and the most important banquets in the tribe are held here. The reason why Isa Ri invited Xu Jinyi to duel here is to let the tribesmen come to see her bravery and Xu Jinyi's weakness, and completely stomped Xu Jinyi's face under their feet in front of the tribesmen.

It's a pity that, after being tempered by the abilities of the previous life, the power contained in Xu Jinyi's weak body is extremely huge, and the extremely terrifying overwhelming force is not a problem, let alone fighting against a small, even internal strength. Sage is out.

As soon as the time arrived, the high-spirited Sari jumped onto the ring, and his heavy body pressed the wooden ring to a creak.

Because it was a female honored world, not only did everyone not feel inappropriate, but they were full of admiration.

"Look, General Sari is not only as powerful as an ox, but his sturdy body is so strong that he can easily jump up into the ring with a high chest!"

"I heard that the new favorite of the Great Khan is a man from the country of Luanfeng, with a very good figure. He's so thin that he can't even reach General Sari's neck, so he can't be slapped off the ring by General Sari?"

"Why does the Great Khan like a man? Where did the little Great Khan of our Huyan tribe come from?"

"It still has to beBlame the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom! It is said that he is very beautiful. It turned out that he was given to the Queen of Canglong Kingdom by Luanfeng Kingdom and his relatives. The Great Khan also used some tricks to seduce people. The Great Khan has never tasted the taste of love, and he can be forgiven for not being able to leave him for a while."

"Oh, it's a pity for General Sage. Sage Over the years, the general's affection for the Great Khan is harder than the gems of the Mulu Kingdom, and hotter than the boiling Hongla Wenchi, but the Great Khan turns a blind eye. Now he is just a little prince of the Luanfeng Kingdom, not as strong as General Sari You can't give birth to a child like General Sari, and the Khan is still in love with the heavens!"

When everyone heard this, they nod and agreed with the speaker.

At this moment, several exclamations rang out at the same time, "The Great Khan and the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom are here."

The crowd suddenly quieted down. Everyone pushed me and stretched their necks, intending to take a look at this." As beautiful as a flower", what did the little prince of Luanfeng Kingdom look like, who was fascinated by sweat.

When they saw Xu Jinyi's face following Huyanhe's side, the crowd was silent for a few seconds, and they all exclaimed in their hearts, "She really is a beauty!"

Men in this world are weak, because they have never had enough food, and Xu Jinyi's body is even weaker. Weak in.At this moment, standing next to Huyanhe, who is particularly magnificent, the contrast is even more obvious. That burly body seems to be able to easily accommodate three Xu Jinyi.

In contrast to the prairie man who was exposed to the sun and rain all day and his complexion was black and red, Xu Jinyi's skin was so white that his face was translucent, and his facial features were also very delicate. The nose is better than the red and delicate lips of poppy flowers... From time to time , sweat will bring his subordinates to grab some things, and if he sees someone he likes, he will grab it back to be his wife and concubine. The faces of those who were robbed were very beautiful, but compared to the man in front of him, they were undoubtedly seven points inferior. The beauty of this person is that he is as refreshing as the fresh grass in spring, the beauty is that he is as coquettish as poppies, the beauty is that he is poignant as the dead leaves, and the beauty is that he is as cold as the ice and snow of Tianshan. There really is such a beauty, standing beside the terrifying big man, even more dazzling than the big man. The people who were still pushing and shoving the moment before fell silent. Seeing Xu Jinyi walking towards him , he involuntarily took a few steps back to make way for him to make a path for three people to run side by side. At the front of the ring, before Xu Jinyi moved, Huyanhe put his hands on his waist, and with a single move, Xu Jinyi's body was already standing on the ring.

Seeing this scene, everyone came back to their senses from their surprise at Xu Jinyi, and suddenly became annoyed, deeply ashamed of their gaffe just now.

In order to conceal that they were as addicted to beauty as Da Khan, everyone criticized Xu Jinyi more strongly, as if the more severe the accusations against him, the less they looked down on his beauty, and the more they looked like a gentleman.

"As expected of the prince of Luanfeng Kingdom, he looks so thin, I am afraid that General Sari can wrap his thin neck with one hand!"

"That's right, that body is not as strong as my ten-year-old baby, I think General Sari is strong. You can beat him with only one hand, no, with only one finger!"

"I even need a general to hold him in the ring, and I feel ashamed for him, such a useless person is no match for General Sage! By the way, it is said that General Sari has written a duel book with him, and has stamped the seal of the Great Khan. I think he will leave the Huyan tribe soon and go to serve the old queen of Canglong Kingdom."

"That would be great . Now, leaving such a waste in the Huyan tribe, but disgrace the Huyan tribe!"