Chapter 75

Twelve people and two Dongfeng iron armors drove all the way to the first grain depot in city a.

The base is in the northwest corner of the city, and the grain depot is in the southeast corner of the base. The two vehicles circled around from the outside all the way. Although they have traveled a lot, they don't have to worry about the dense zombies in the city. This calculation saves money. quite a bit of time.

But zombies were also unavoidable on the outer ring, and the people in the car killed all the way. Except for Xu Jinyi and Mo Wentian, three of the remaining ten people have awakened their abilities, and the seven who have not awakened their abilities are also very good at marksmanship. It turned into respect and admiration for the two of them.

Mo Wentian's thunder-type ability was the natural nemesis of zombies. I saw his hands wide open, and two chopstick-like electric currents instantly spread out. Every time a zombie was encountered, it was electrocuted into a ball of coke in the blink of an eye. This electric current never stops, and it is actually electrified one after another, like a skewer of mutton. After a while, the unique fragrance of grilled zombie meat is heard in the air.

Mo Wentian's physical abilities were extremely powerful before the end of the world, and everyone didn't say anything when they saw this. They were only envious and jealous again, but Xu Jinyi's various performances have subverted everyone's perception of the strong!

I saw that he held both hands empty, and with another backhand, more than a dozen zombies fell to the ground. Zombies, their heads have all burst into pieces, and the yellow-yellow-white brains are sprayed around, and the beautiful scene like a hot spring is frightening.

The two people touched their heads in unison, and then they turned their eyes to Xu Jinyi secretly. His clean appearance like a noble and noble son has made many people feel good about him, and the mysterious space ability makes these people even more so. People are envious. The act of helping the First Army to transport food for free makes these people very grateful. To this day, he has exploded more than a dozen zombies with one hand, but it is still light, and the people in the car truly regard him as a comrade-in-arms. Even idols!

Electrocuting a bunch of zombies, when the electric current was re-condensed, Mo Wentian's eyes would always look towards Xu Jinyi for half a second, and when the man flicked his fingers, several meteors submerged into the heads of the zombies, and more than a dozen roaring ones turned around. The zombies fell heavily. Mo Wentian liked his mysterious flying palms and his powerful water-type abilities, but what fascinated Mo Wentian the most was Xu Jinyi's slightly fluffy hair in front of his forehead. The eyes that were as bright as the bright moon, the tip of the nose with a heroic look, and the perfectly curved lips...

Mo Wentian clutched his violently beating chest, his eyes wandering for a moment.

The two cars drove quickly to the granary and headed to the nearest granary according to the map of the granary. The group killed the surrounding zombies, and then opened the door of the granary. Seeing the mountains of food inside, the eyes of these people suddenly lit up. .

Xu Jinyi was not pretentious, and directly stepped forward and put his hand on the grain bag. In the blink of an eye, the grain of this building had disappeared. Xu Jinyi stretched out his hand and slid from the first building to the last building, and the warehouse was empty in a few minutes.

Although they had seen Xu Jinyi changing around with a tea jug in Chief Mo's study, when they saw the mountains of grain suddenly disappear, a few people still widened their eyes uncontrollably.

"I'll drop it, darling..." Guo Li rubbed his eyes, flabbergasted, this is a must-have product for home travel and murder!

"The next one." Mo Wentian glanced at the few people, and those people suddenly came back to their senses, strode out, and eagerly picked up the zombies around the next granary.

Mo Wentian and Xu Jinyi walked out side by side. On the way, he put his big palm lightly on Xu Jinyi's slender back. Seeing that he didn't dodge, his ink eyes were instantly filled with a slight smile.

Here Xu Jinyi collects the grain, and a few people over there have already wiped out all the zombies around the next granary. The few people acted tacitly and quickly. Although there were many granaries, in a few hours, most of these granaries had been collected.

"Eh? Why is this granary surrounded by so many zombies? There must be more than 30?" Guo Li raised his submachine gun while he was puzzled. Unable to make him proficient with this ability, Guo Li only used the gold-type ability to kill zombies, not to mention that he was often exhausted after using the ability. Today's task is very important, Guo Li can only give up his abilities and use firearms.

After Xu Jinyi had collected the food from the last granary, ten people had not yet settled these zombies.

"What's the matter?"

"There are two zombies that are not right." Mo Wentian kept Xu Jinyi behind him, "Their speed is too fast, the bullets can't hit."

Just as he was talking, a zombie attacked quickly, Mo Wentian He quickly pulled Xu Jinyi to hide aside. These two zombies not only jumped up and down, but also ran into the crowd. Not only did they have to protect themselves from being scratched by the zombies, but they didn't dare to pull the trigger at the zombies, lest they hurt themselves.

"Mutant zombie." Xu Jinyi's eyes narrowed, and his fingers quickly shot out two drops of the improved life and death talisman. Those two drops of water suddenly flashed white light like arrows and shot into the distance. When Mo Wentian looked at it again, the fast zombie leg His head was dripping with blood, and his head burst into countless pieces of meat.

Seeing this, the other zombie immediately roared sternly, the sound was extremely harsh, Mo Wentian frowned, and with a wave of his hand, a beam of electric current flew past, chasing after the zombie, and finally took one step ahead of him and put it away. That zombie was electrocuted into coke.

After Xu Jinyi and Mo Wentian killed the two zombies that were quite troublesome for everyone, the rest was naturally nothing to worry about.

Guo Li pressed his palm on the lock of the granary door. After a few seconds, the lock was deformed, and Guo Li pulled it down and threw it aside.

Several people swarmed into the warehouse.

"Eh? Boss, there is someone here." Guo Li stepped aside and pointed to the girl who was huddled in the corner of the granary and looked at them in horror.

The girl was at most seventeen or eighteen years old, with a thin body and a sallow complexion, with a few grains of wheat sticking to her mouth. At this moment, she suddenly saw so many people, like a frightened rabbit, her whole body trembled, her expression timid, and her panicked almond eyes were about to cry almost immediately.

Guo Li has an extroverted personality, so he took a few steps forward and asked her, "Sister, why are you here?"

The girl saw Guo Li approaching, and hurriedly hugged her shoulders and shrank back, rubbing against a torn grain sack next to her. Drop the grain down.

"Sister, don't be afraid, we are soldiers!" Guo Li pointed to the clothes on his body, "Look, we are the People's Liberation Army, we won't do anything to you." The

girl raised her head slightly when she heard the words, and saw a few people The camouflage uniform on his body, the panic in his eyes subsided a little, but the two small hands still hugged his shoulders tightly, and the color of defense was still obvious.

Seeing this, Xu Jinyi knew that she was frightened. Although she had been hiding in the grain depot for the past few days, she heard the roars of zombies outside day and night, and her mind was naturally extremely nervous, and she was still unable to turn her head.

He took out a sandwich and a bottle of mineral water from his almighty backpack, and sent it with his internal force. The sandwich and water stopped at the girl's feet at a very gentle speed.

Water-type abilities are the most comfortable abilities, and similarly, water-type abilities are also the type of people that people are most willing to get close to. Xu Jinyi was originally a water-type ability user. He was tall and clean, and looked much safer than a few burly and mighty soldiers.

The girl glanced at Xu Jinyi, and then locked her gaze on the sandwiches and mineral water at her feet. She hasn't eaten a normal meal for several days. Many uncles and aunties outside have become monsters that can bite. She hides in the granary and dares not go out. When she is hungry, she can only grind out a small mouthful of food bags Eating the dried wheat grains inside, the grains are hard and gnawed, and I managed to swallow my stomach without quenching my thirst. At this time, I was really hungry and thirsty, and the very soft-looking sandwiches and clear mineral water at my feet were all the time. tempt her again.

Xu Jinyi pointed to the sandwiches and water on the ground, and nodded at her, "Eat."

After a few people waited for a long time, the girl tentatively stretched out her hand. After she opened the bag and took the first bite of the sandwich, Immediately speeding up his chewing, he stuffed the sandwich into his mouth with big mouthfuls, and occasionally opened the mineral water bottle and took a few gulps.

When a few people see a girl like this, their hearts are more or less sour. Before the end of the world, such a big girl must be the little princess in the family. I don't know how she will be spoiled by her family. Er was hiding in this gloomy grain depot alone, listening to the roars of zombies outside, without food for several days.

The sandwich was not too small, but the girl swallowed it in three bites. When the last crumb was licked into her mouth, the girl glanced at Xu Jinyi with a timid look in her eyes with a begging look.

Xu Jinyi squatted down, took out a sandwich from the almighty backpack, and took out a vacuum-packed drumstick, and looked at her, "Come here, I'll give you another one, and a drumstick."

The girl's eyes stared at the chicken legs in Xu Jinyi's hands without blinking. Maybe Xu Jinyi gave her sandwiches and water to drink. The girl liked him very much. Or maybe the rest of the people went outside to shoot the zombies attracted by the human breath. Only Xu Jinyi, Mo Wentian and Guo Li were left in the granary.

Maybe it had been shrinking into a ball for several days, and the girl had just half-stand and fell down. Fortunately, she fell on the grain aside. She took a tentative step and walked over with a small step.

Finally, when she walked one meter away from Xu Jinyi, the girl refused to step forward again, and after a while she timidly reached out to grab the chicken leg in Xu Jinyi's hand.

Just for fear of frightening her, Xu Jinyi's palm didn't move, the girl finally reached out to the packaging bag of the chicken leg, and shrank back when she grabbed it.

Xu Jinyi didn't step up to scare her, but bypassed her far away to the grain stack, and put the grain one by one into the almighty backpack.

The girl gulps down what Xu Jinyi gave him, and when she sees the food disappearing under Xu Jinyi's hands, she suddenly widens her almond eyes.

Mo Wentian glanced at her, his expression changed slightly, and his ink eyes flashed with coldness.