Chapter 65

When Ji Qi gave birth to Jiang Yuanzhou, he had a sudden hard labor and almost couldn't survive.

At that time, the medical skills were not as developed as they are now. Jiang Yuanzhou's fetal position was not smooth, and he was stuck in Ji Qi's belly. The doctor had nothing to do. At that time, Jiang Yuanzhou's father accompanied the delivery. The doctor who delivered the delivery asked Jiang's father whether to protect the adult or the child. Jiang's father found that Ji Qi had a boy in his belly.

Ji Qi suddenly became conscious at that time, and heard Jiang's father's words clearly. For her own life, she desperately gave birth to Jiang Yuanzhou. Because of this incident, this son has been a thorn in Ji Qi's heart since he was born. Every time he sees Jiang Yuanzhou, Ji Qi always recalls the danger in childbirth that year, and recalls that if she hadn't woken up at the last minute, she might have lost her life for this son. She didn't want to hate him, but she couldn't love him either. Therefore, since Jiang Yuanzhou was born, Ji Qi has been quite resistant to this son. When Jiang's father went bankrupt, Ji Qi, who had already had a cold heart with Jiang's father, immediately divorced, and two months later, he took her to pour it out. Jiang Yiyi, who had all her mother's love, married into the Xiao family. At that time, Xiao Er had already relied on Yang Yuntian, and his business was prosperous. He was considered a rich man in size. There were many fresh and beautiful girls. He could marry her only because of her beauty. . In order to gain a firm foothold in Xiao's family, Ji Qi never talked about her previous marriage to make Xiao Er unhappy, and she would never go back to visit Jiang Yuanzhou in person. Anyway, she didn't like that son, and that son didn't like her either. Twenty years passed in a hurry, but I didn't expect that the two would still meet after all. At this time, Ji Qi was already Xiao Er's uninterested wife, and had no status in Xiao's family, and even had to marry his fairy-like daughter to Xiao Er's gloomy nephew. Fortunately, Jiang Yiyi also has feelings for Yang Zilong, which gives Ji Qi a little comfort. What about Jiang Yuanzhou? The founder of Fengyun, who is worth tens of billions and hundreds of billions of dollars, is the "God of Wealth" that countless business executives are crazy about.

Feng shui took turns, and in this contrast, whether it was because of shame or low self-esteem, Ji Qi's faint guilt for this son disappeared.

Now the daughter who is most concerned about is already engaged, and Ji Qi's big event is over. She doesn't want to rush to please this son who is rich but has no feelings at all.

But Yang Yuntian wanted her to admit it, and Xiao Er had always been obedient to Yang Yuntian, forcing her to admit it.

Jiang Yiyi still lives in Xiao's house, and her marriage with Yang Zilong still needs Yang Yuntian's nod. For the sake of her daughter, Ji Qi, let alone asking her to please Jiang Yuanzhou, even if she is asked to make amends for Jiang Yuanzhou, she can do it.

"Yuanzhou, I didn't expect you to come, thinking that you were still a teenager, and now you have grown up so well!" Ji Qi burst into tears, looking remorseful and remorseful, "Mom hasn't been there for so many years. When I go back to see you, I don't know if you are complaining about your mother."

"Brother." Jiang Yiyi also leaned in and acted like a spoiled child, "I don't know how much my mother has missed you these years."

"That's right, Yuan...Mr. Jiang." Xiao Er, who was playing the family card, was glanced at by Jiang Yuanzhou, his dark eyes frightened him, and he suddenly became a little less courageous, "Ji Qi finally met his son, and Yiyi finally met his brother. , in the future, the two families will have more exchanges, ha, more exchanges."

Yang Zilong sat next to Jiang Yiyi, his face was stiff and gloomy, his father was really confused, why do you want to invite such a stranger to come over on such an important occasion today as the marriage, and who are the two families? Did you come for the wedding date, or to curry favor with the "God of Wealth"? How could Jiang Yuanzhou not know what these people were doing? Their pretentious performance made him sick. Jiang Yuanzhou didn't want to stay for half a second, so he threw down his chopsticks and got up to go out. Why didn't Bo'er come back? I miss him. ====== Yang Yuntian originally planned to rely on Yang Yunzhe to get on with Jiang Yuanzhou's relationship, but this plan has not been successfully implemented after half a year.

At first, he was able to go to Yang Yunzhe's apartment to find Yang Yunzhe, but the rebel seemed to think that he would rely on Jiang Yuanzhou, and he didn't give any face to his father! Without the rebellious son talking, Jiang Yuanzhou couldn't post a cold face even if he wanted to.

Yang Yunzhe didn't do anything for him, Yang Yuntian was very annoyed, and when he turned his eyes, he thought of Ji Qi and Jiang Yiyi's mother and daughter.

One of them is Jiang Yuanzhou's mother, and the other is Jiang Yuanzhou's sister, can they always help him talk?

However, before Yang Yuntian had time to act, the Yang family frequently encountered various situations, large or small. Although these situations would not hurt the fundamentals, they also hindered the company's image. The Yang family is the lifeblood of Yang Yuntian, and his heart is all on those annoying little situations, and the matter of pleasing Jiang Yuanzhou has to be temporarily put aside by him.

Until the marriage of Yang Zilong and Jiang Yiyi was put on the agenda, Yang Yuntian suddenly realized that he hadn't seen his son-in-law for half a year, and there was no progress in pleasing Jiang Yuanzhou.

How does this work?

Seeing that Jiang Yuanzhou can bring great benefits to himself, how could Yang Yuntian let it go? It happened that there was a reason to talk about marriage at this time, and Yang Yuntian used this reason to formally invite Jiang Yuanzhou with a drink.

Before the invitation, Yang Yuntian inadvertently discovered that his renegade son had already opened a company, and that company was still a dark horse in the cosmetic industry today! The make-up products and skin care products of its company are widely praised by the upper class society! Even his wife Xiao Can is now using the products of that company!

Even though he has been immersed in the industry for decades, Yang Yuntian is still amazed by the potential of this company!

That renegade son holds 85% of the shares in this company!

Whenever Yang Yunzhe thinks of this, his chest is full of excitement. Yang's business is daily necessities. If he can swallow this cosmetics company...

his son's is not his father's!

Although Yang Yuntian was quite interested in this company, he also knew that as long as Yang Yunzhe was not abandoned by Jiang Yuanzhou, he would not easily get the company.

After all, how could that idiot have no knowledge and skills to start such a company with huge potential? Such a dark horse is not inferior to the previous situation. Of course, it is the handwriting of "God of Wealth" Jiang Yuanzhou!

Maybe, Jiang Yuanzhou, who served as a rebel, was quite comfortable, and Jiang Yuanzhou set up such a company to reward him.

At this time, Yang Yuntian finally had a little heart for the rebellious son in his mouth.

After all, the fact that Yang Yunzhe has such a strong company under his command really makes Yang Yuntian excited. Besides, Yang Yunzhe was able to stay by Jiang Yuanzhou's side for so many days, and he also got such a company from Jiang Yuanzhou, which must have some status in Jiang Yuanzhou's heart.

"Yunzhe." Yang Yuntian had a kind smile on his face that he usually only showed in front of Yang Zilong, and said with a smile: "Yunzhe, Dad thought about it, I used to be too partial to your brother. For a while, your brother made the company in a mess, which really made Dad angry. Otherwise, why don't you go back to the company to help Dad? Dad specially vacated a manager position for you."

"Manager?" Xu Jinyi hooked his lips and smiled endlessly. Ironically, "But I want to be the president, what should I do?"

"You—" Yang Yuntian paused, and was about to point at Xu Jinyi to curse, but remembered something and tried his best to squeeze a smile, "The position of president was decided by the board of directors together. , Dad can't decide for himself, not to mention that your brother has just been replaced as the president, and it will not be good for the company's stability."

Xu Jinyi didn't want to listen to Yang Yuntian's lame explanation, so he turned on the faucet and washed his hands.

"The president's father can't do it for you, but the matter between you and Mr. Jiang... You finally fell in love with someone. Dad has seen it now, so he won't object." Yang Yuntian patted Xu Jinyi's shoulder, his face full of expression. Ci Ai, "However, since the two of you have such a relationship, why should Jiang Yuanzhou officially visit the Yang family as a junior?"

Xu Jinyi stared at the brazen Yang Yuntian with a frown, and sneered blatantly, "Yang Yuntian, what do you think you are, and worth his visit?"

Seeing the half-smile in Xu Jinyi's eyes, Yang Yuntian suddenly felt that his mind seemed to be over. Yang Yunzhe saw through it, as if he had been stripped of his clothes, he was ashamed and angry, his wide face and thick neck were flushed.

What's more, Yang Yuntian usually scolded Yang Yunzhe if he hit or scolded him. This time, he finally put on a good face, and even tried his best to please Xu Jinyi in his words. Xu Jinyi didn't agree to his suggestion immediately. The contempt in his eyes can be seen even by a seven-year-old. How could Yang Yuntian's loving father continue to perform, he roared in anger, "Yang Yunzhe, don't be ashamed! What kind of shit do you think you are? Isn't that Jiang Yuanzhou's little lover? Jiang Yuanzhou It's just for fun, and when he gets tired of you, even if you kneel down and beg me, I won't let you go home!" "Mr. Yang is so majestic!" Jiang Yuanzhou walked into Xu Jinyi and picked up the towel next to him Wiping his hands carefully, when he turned to Yang Yuntian, his face was as cold as an ice sculpture, "Don't worry, Yunzhe will never go back to your noble Yang family!" It was too late for Yang Yuntian to please Jiang Yuanzhou when he heard his reprimand Suddenly sweating on his forehead, looking at Jiang Yuanzhou's intimate and caring behavior towards Xu Jinyi, Yang Yuntian regretted saying that to Xu Jinyi, "No, Mr. Jiang, it's not—" Jiang Yuanzhou wiped Xu Jinyi's hands and held him When I walked out and brushed Yang Yuntian, I stopped and gave him a gloomy look: "Mr. Yang, Yunzhe is not my little lover, but the love I worked so hard to ask for! Yunzhe and I will definitely be the president. For a long time, forever!" Hearing this, Yang Yuntian's face suddenly turned pale. Xu Jinyi laughed out loud, raised his chin and stuck it on Jiang Yuanzhou's mouth as a reward, then raised his eyebrows and glanced at Yang Yuntian, his eyes looked contemptuous and contemptuous like a clown jumping on a beam.

Jiang Yuanzhou fell in love with his Baoer's arrogant and indomitable appearance. He held Xu Jinyi's face and nibbled at his forehead. He smiled and went out with his arms around his waist.