Chapter 80

After Xu Jinyi woke up, it was the morning of the third day.

Xu Jinyi moved slightly, only to realize that Mo Wentian's big palm beside him was clasping his palm, wrapping him in his arms as if protecting him.

"Awake?" Mo Wentian pinched his fingers, "The doctor said you were overworked, how are you feeling now?"

Xu Jinyi looked at his dantian and found a slight increase in his inner strength, and he was relieved. As long as there is no problem with the dantian, the internal energy that has been used up will be used up again sooner or later, Xu Jinyi smiled, "It's much better."

Mo Wentian pushed aside the broken hair on his forehead, revealing Xu Jinyi's smooth and full forehead, "Are you hungry? The porridge is still warm on the fire, wait, I'll bring it to you."

Xu Jinyi didn't have much strength on his body, so he had to lean on his arms to support his upper body, and leaned his body back on the head of the bed.

Mo Wentian brought the porridge over and saw Xu Jinyi stretched out his arms to pick it up, and hurriedly avoided his hand as if he was facing an enemy, "You don't have the strength now, I'll feed you."

Xu Jinyi was indeed exhausted, hearing the words Not being pretentious, the old god was waiting for Mo Wentian to bring the porridge to his mouth.

After being lethargic for a day and two nights without any food, Xu Jinyi had been hungry for a long time and put his chest on his back. Now the thick millet porridge is glutinous and fragrant, and accompanied by refreshing side dishes, Xu Jinyi is getting hungry the more he eats. , when the bowl of porridge reached the bottom, he looked at Mo Wentian and asked him to bring another bowl.

Mo Wentian looked at him with his eyes widened, both distressed and funny, but he just put the bowl on the bedside table next to him and touched his cheek comfortingly, "I can't eat too much at this time, I'll wait for a while. Here's to you."

Xu Jinyi pursed his lips, but obediently followed Mo Wentian's strength and lay back on the bed.

Very nice. Mo Wentian bent the corners of his eyes, lay on Xu Jinyi's side, put his nose close, and put a sticker on Xu Jinyi's cheek, "Now there are only tens of thousands of zombies left in province a, and there are even fewer in city a. Few, after a few days when they have cleared the zombies, we can go back to the end of the world and have a happy birthday." The

base of a city is indeed safe.

Before the end of the world, Chief Mo was a powerful figure in City A. After the apocalypse, the army under Chief Mo rescued countless people, and the base they established also protected the people. Such great kindness and great virtue, few people who have experienced the crisis of the last days, lost relatives and friends, and even survived several times, are not grateful. Therefore, Chief Mo is like the sun and the moon in the hearts of the people, very tall. With the advent of a new era, Chief Mo is the best choice for leaders in their hearts.

As for the ability users in the base of city a, maybe when they had just learned that they were ability users, they still fantasized about being able to make great ambitions, and even lost respect for the head of Mo who had no awakening ability, and even more so. I also want to replace it, delusionally trying to seize the power of the base. However, Chief Mo has a son of a thunder-type power user who can defeat ten by one, as well as a group of loyal subordinates of the power user. Soon after, there will be another magician whose skills are even more unfathomable than Mo Wentian. the "daughter-in-law". This kind of Mo family is even more terrifying than before the end of the world, and the power users have changed their minds one after another, and they are cautious about Mo head. Now that the end of the world has come to an end, this caution has not changed. They dare not have any objection to Chief Mo's continued power.

Chief Mo is already the number one person in the a market, and if the scope is expanded to province a, the status of the Mo family is still second to none.

The base in city b established by Hou Bincheng, the former political enemy of Chief Mo, collapsed under the siege of several waves of zombies. As for other small bases in province a, established by superpowers or officials, they have not escaped the same fate. The city base can be said to be the only one in province A.

The people and the supernatural beings are all supportive, and the rights of the Mo family are also in full swing. It is only natural that Chief Mo will become the leader of province A in the new era.

As for other parts of the country, some are still living in peace, while others have ushered in protracted civil strife after the external turmoil.

For example, the arrogant and mighty capital base in the last days.

The capital base is indeed rich and powerful. In order to prevent accidents, the capital is surrounded by several large grain depots, and there are even capital guards on standby at all times to ensure the safety of the chiefs. Therefore, after the outbreak of zombies, there was food, manpower, army and leadership in the capital. It could be said that there was no shortage of everything.

But the good times didn't last long. After the zombie outbreak, not only local officials from all over the world entered the capital with hard work, but even ordinary people felt that the capital was the safest.

The number of people in the capital increased sharply. In order to ensure that their resources and interests were not divided, some leaders jointly formulated policies that could squeeze the people the most.

It is no exaggeration to say that because of the emergence of supernatural beings, after the end of the world, the leaders are the first class, the superpowers are the second class, and the common people are completely reduced to low-level citizens. This is unavoidable in any base. problem, but this phenomenon in the capital base is the most distinct and serious!

For their own safety, the people had no choice but to become the coolies of the superhumans and leaders, but the awakening of supernatural powers was in no particular order. With the passage of time, some of the ordinary people with the largest base gradually awakened their abilities. They have experienced the hardships of low-level citizens, and their inner grievances and helplessness, as well as the hardships and pressures of life, have forged their inner tenacity and strength. Once they gain power, in order to climb up, they can often endure the unbearable abilities of those who first awakened their abilities and then went smoothly, and then quickly became stronger, until they could trample those who had bullied them under their feet!

As a result, a riot broke out in the capital base!

The new regime came to power quickly, the old regime was in jeopardy, and the zombies were getting stronger and stronger at that time. In order to ensure the safety of the base, the old regime had no choice but to distribute the cake in its hands to the new regime, in order to cooperate with the two to resist the zombies. .

The new regime, the old regime, the zombies, this three-legged situation will be able to maintain a stable state in the apocalypse. Once the zombies are eliminated, it will be like a trembling three-legged cauldron with one leg cut off and a huge ding sound. slammed down!

In order to control the power of the new era, the old and new regimes in the capital started a protracted tug of war after eliminating the zombies.

In other areas, some are overwhelmed, some are at peace, and some are watching the situation in the capital, in order to get a foot in. But Province A, led by Chief Mo, is taking advantage of this opportunity to develop in a race against time.

When the old and new regimes in the capital were both defeated, and other areas did not see any development, A province quietly stood at a new height that was enough for other areas to look up to!

Until this time, Chief Mo finally revealed his ambition not inferior to the Siberian tiger!

Although the capital is already in chaos, other areas cannot eat this huge piece of fat. Chief Mo has the unfathomable character Xu Jinyi who has killed the only zombie emperor in the country, and Mo Wentian, the son of the thunder-type superpower who completely exploded all the superpowers in the country. He won the power of the capital. What's the matter.

On August 25, 2020, the seventh day of the seventh lunar month, the first day of the national reunification news broadcast.

"On August 21st, Tubama, head of the apocalyptic federation of country m, sent a congratulatory message to celebrate the re-establishment of China's regime. In addition, Tubama also said that the number of living dead patients in country m was still flooding, and asked China to send people support.

" On August 23, Chairman Mo responded to Tubama saying that China has just been reunified, and it is at a time when all kinds of waste are waiting to be rebuilt, and there is a serious shortage of talents.

Watching the host broadcast the news, almost people all over the country gathered in front of the TV. Before the outbreak of zombies, few people were willing to watch such boring and complicated news. After the outbreak of zombies, they missed the time when the family sat in front of the TV again and again. Therefore, now that the satellite receiving station has officially returned to normal, everyone's eyes are fixed on the TV, even if the TV is full of news broadcasts, they feel the happiness and satisfaction they have not seen for a long time.

Hearing that Tubama asked for support, but Chairman Mo politely refused, everyone cheered loudly. Before the end of the world, country M was arrogant and arrogant, and did a lot of injustice to bully China. Now that China has eliminated the last zombie and entered a new era, country M is still being chased and beaten by zombies.

"Today is the Qixi

Festival. The national hero Shen Siyuan and the national hero Mo Wentian, son of Chairman Mo, officially went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the marriage registration formalities. Please read the report from my reporter from the front."

Shen Siyuan? Don't ask God? Marriage Registration? The audience sitting in front of the TV widened their eyes.

The three words Shen Siyuan can be said to be known to everyone. Without him, the Zombie Emperor, whose thunder-type ability has reached its peak, would not be able to lose at all. There is an 80% chance that the base in a city will be defeated. A zombie tide has fallen. By then, most of the people in the base in City A will be assimilated by zombies.

Shen Siyuan single-handedly salvaged the decline of the base in City A, and single-handedly influenced the direction of New China! Such a national hero is well deserved!

As for Mo Wentian, the people also knew very well. He is not only the son of Chairman Mo, but also the vice-president of the country and the next leader of the firm. It is said that he has the power of thunder in one hand, and it is said that he can kill tens of thousands of zombies with a single thunder. It is said that he also played a pivotal role in the final battle. The zombies led the past, and Shen Yingying, who was fighting against the zombie emperor at that time, was afraid that he would be defeated by the zombie emperor, and he would not even be able to survive intact. Such a national hero is also admired by the people.

Now, Shen Siyuan and Mo Wentian have actually received their certificates?

The audience stretched their necks to look at the TV. The scene on the TV seemed to be the Civil Affairs Bureau. The two walked in holding hands and filled out the form with smiles on their faces. The two sat together to take a wedding photo, and the administrator covered them. Haozhang, send the newly released marriage certificate to the two of them...

their fingers clasped together, the smiles on their faces that never faded, the unspeakable tacit understanding and happiness when they looked at each other, they got married They hugged each other suddenly, and their eyes were red... No one would doubt their relationship.

The audience laughed in unison.