Chapter 87

Xu Jinyi regained his true anger, and the wild horse still let him sit on his back meekly.

"Congratulations!" Huyanhe jumped down from the trees with a smile on his face.

Xu Jinyi was also very happy to be able to tame such a wild and good BMW, hugging its neck and rubbing it, then raised his eyebrows and looked at Huyanhe, "Can we

go back?" "Go back, this time we can leave. Far away, it is a worthwhile trip to be able to tame a BMW." Before Huyanhe's outstretched hand landed on the horse's neck, the horse ducked to the side, and the smile on his face became more and more satisfied.

Immediately, the two rode their respective horses, and Xu Jinyi also led a newly tamed one, and returned side by side toward the tribal gathering place.

As dusk approached, there were more prey in the grasslands, far more frequently than during the day. Huyanhe and Xu Jinyi also encountered a group of wild boars. Two were huge, and the remaining five were smaller, each of which could have two wild boars. Three hundred catties should be the children of those two big wild boars.

Huyanhe raised his bow and arrow to shoot the most threatening male wild boar. Xu Jinyi waved his hand to him, "It's better to drive them all back.

" .Now that we have met, why don't we drive them all back, we can marinate the unfinished ones and save them for the winter. After all, the grasslands are mainly hunting and herding sheep. In winter, the snow and ice in the city ​​are half a zhang high, so we will eat pork. All are difficult.

"Can the wild boar be chased?" Huyanhe said so, but put down his bow and arrow, "How to chase?"

"Fight!" Xu Jinyi stretched out his fist, "If you are afraid of fighting, you will naturally obey." The

fist is the last word. Not only people, but even animals follow this guideline. When the two of them went around the two big wild boars, it was a fat beating. The fists were not missed, but the fists were not fatal.

Finally, the two wild boars were beaten and fled, Huyanhe and Xu Jinyi flew on their horses, flanked on both sides and drove a group of obedient wild boars back to the camp.

The camp was already lit with bonfires. The girls and the men were racing their prey in groups of three and five. They only heard a snoring sound, but they saw the big sweat and the man who lived with the big sweat all day driving a group of wild boars. came back.

Seeing the two super- large wild boars with fierce physique and five wild boars that are definitely not small in physique, everyone was shocked.

With the prey of seven wild boars of nearly 2,000 catties, the size of the Great Khan, who can get the title of "The No . 1 Warrior of Huyan"?

In fact, in this kind of hunting competition, even if the hunting skills are strong, hunting three or five hundred kilograms is considered to be the sky. After all, everyone is a single-handed horse. If there are too many prey, the horses can't be brought back.

If they are lucky enough to encounter a large prey like a wild boar, the hunters will only shoot at most two. If the horses are struggling, they will cut off a few legs of the wild boar along the way.

Who knew that the Great Khan was so unusual and came back with a group?

Can wild boars still listen to people?

"Great sweat." Gesanggen walked around the wild boars, tutting his tongue non-stop, "We have been coveting the 'First Warrior' for a long time, but every year is not our share! When can you let us once Ah? "

"This year's 'Huyan No. 1 Warrior' is not me!" Huyan He laughed and ordered his servants to drive the other wild boars into cages and imprison them. Only then did he lead Xu Jinyi to the main seat and sit down, "It's Jinyi, not only did he tame a fierce horse, he also thought of this way of chasing wild boars. Jinyi said that if they were afraid, they would be obedient. Sure enough, these few The wild boar is very obedient, let it go in whatever direction it goes."

"Ho!" Gesanghua held the wine bowl and touched Xu Jinyi heavily, "Brother Xu, how do you have such a brain? If we can really come back, we won't have to worry about not being able to get things when we hunt."

The man on the horse's back There is a natural love for hunting in the bones of the nation, because both men and women in the tribe are very strong, both in strength and in archery. Throwing away some experience on the road.

Seeing that the large piece of meat could not be brought back, naturally some people were distressed. At this time, they knew that the prey could still come back, and their eyes suddenly lit up. If you are hunting with others, it is not very difficult for three or five people to flank a group of prey back.

Xu Jinyi laughed loudly, and drank it after drinking bowls with her.

In such a sturdy race, if the behavior is a little twisted, it will appear hypocritical. Fortunately, Xu Jinyi enjoys the sense of heroic drinking freely, and he can use his internal strength to force the spirits out of his body afterwards, which is not a trouble.

Huyanhe didn't stop him, watching him finish drinking the spirits one by one, and when the next person wanted to come to pay his respects, he stared at him gloomily with a pair of tiger eyes, and glared at the man holding the wine bowl and fled aside. Only then did he look back with satisfaction. It was another time of singing and dancing. Xu Jinyi did not participate. He just sat in Huyanhe and watched the movements of everyone in the field, squinting and smiling. The people of the Huyan tribe are very unrestrained and enthusiastic, and they have very few flowery hearts. Happy is happy, and hate is hate. Dealing with them, Xu Jinyi's heart has become much simpler after living for hundreds of years. ====== The small river shone with sparkling waves under the moonlight, and then suddenly there was a clatter, and a jade-white man jumped out of the water. The man was naked, hazy in the moonlight, but still Teach people to see his slender waist, smooth back, and slender arms like tender lotus.

The man's long hair was clinging to his back, and finally, the person peeping in the dark could clearly see his profile, full forehead line, straight nose bridge, and perfect and incredible chin curvature , and a few strands of wet hair sticking to his ear...

Huyanhe, who was peeping, held his breath and walked in quietly step by step.

The river had been basked in the scorching sun for a day, and there was still residual temperature at this time. Xu Jinyi, who was overworked by hunting, had been indulged in this sighing comfort since the moment he fell into the water.

It happened that there was a large smooth stone on the bank, half of which was hidden under the river water, and the other half was stretched out above the water's surface. Xu Jinyi lay on it, sank most of his body into the water, and closed his eyes comfortably. When Xu Jinyi

was extremely relaxed, a sudden sound of heavy objects entering the water suddenly sounded. Xu Jinyi stood up immediately and shouted in surprise, "Who?

"

The man had already swam to his side, staring at his upper body exposed to the water with hot eyes, panting heavily.

The frosty white moonlight shone on the slightly naked little prince, making his skin as white as jade, and the light and shadow of light and shadow made his handsome face as beautiful as a dream, not like a mortal. Looking down, Xin's long neck , the rounded shoulders, and the two dots of red beans that appear and disappear as the water floats... The lower half of the two bodies are tightly attached to each other, and it was not until this time that Huyanhe finally realized how beautiful and graceful this body is. The beautiful touch is smoother and more delicate than the finest tribute silk snatched from Luanfeng Kingdom, and it has a slightly cool temperature, just like a ball of warm and fragrant nephrite. Huyanhe held an iron palm on both sides of Xu Jinyi's body, his anxious eyes shot back and forth at the exposed part of Xu Jinyi, his thirsty throat swallowed twice from time to time, with an obvious desire.

The air suddenly became thinner, and Xu Jinyi was oppressed by his body like a hill, so he could only lie weakly on the stone and take a short breath with his small mouth open. Huyanhe was gasping for breath, his free big palm suddenly pressed against Xu Jinyi's cheek, and then slowly slid down, swiping across his tender, petal-like lips, across his delicate raised collarbone, and finally On the top of the two dogwoods, two rough fingers sandwiched the small grain, pressing, twisting, flicking , plucking...

"Huyanhe..." Such a huge body has never been seen before, and at this time in the wild, maybe he will be caught. Being seen... Under the provocation of Huyanhe's rough palm, Xu Jinyi's mind was a mess, and he felt a little panic for some reason. He became timid for the first time and helplessly wrapped his arms around Huyanhe's rough hands On his amazing neck, "Huyanhe..." The two were so close to each other that the tip of their nose could touch each other's from time to time, and their lips were not even close to each other. They looked at each other, and the light in each other's eyes indicated that he With the same desire as their own, the two lowered their eyes at the same time and looked at each other's lips and teeth. Breathing became more and more tight, and finally, Huyanhe lowered his head, Xu Jinyi raised his chin, and at the same moment, the two bumped into each other and bit each other's lips and tongues. It was extremely difficult to breathe just now. At this time, their lips and teeth were tightly pressed against each other. The two of them only cared about licking, sucking, and biting, but they couldn't take care of their own breathing. When the two finally came back to their senses , even though the air in their mouths was empty, they were reluctant to leave each other, so they could only fit closer and suck more eagerly. The strong and masculine taste in Huyanhe's mouth made Xu Jinyi unable to control himself with excitement, and the clean and refreshing sweet taste in Xu Jinyi's mouth also made Huyanhe's eyes red and almost mad. I don't know when, the sound of cracking the silk started, Huyanhe's big palm tore the only trousers left on Xu Jinyi's body into pieces, and his big palm trembled to touch the more mysterious part of his body. Xu Jinyi's two tender hands were also rubbing Huyanhe's muscular chest, and occasionally brushing two swollen beans would cause Huyanhe to take a heavy breath.

"Jin Yi, Bao'er, help me? Help me!" He was sandwiched between two long, delicate legs at his waist, and a pair of small hands on his chest were messing up and down. Somewhere in Huyanhe was already thick and swollen, but he still remained undisturbed. Unable to get in, he had to peck at Xu Jinyi's eyes, the tip of his nose, and the corners of his mouth, begging him to please him.

Unexpectedly, the lover in this world doesn't t know about this matter between men, Xu Jinyi can't laugh or cry, he can only reach out and grab the object of his lover to guide him, but when he encounters the object, his face turns pale with fright.

So.. .

"Bao'er? Bao'er?" Huyanhe was surrounded by Xu Jinyi's hands, and he felt that this was the best feeling in the world. His waist twitched again and again, but he accidentally hit the place where he should be pushed in . -

"Boer!"