Chapter 42

In addition to taking peculiarly effective drugs, Xu Jinyi does not forget to use internal force to treat leg injuries every day. Therefore, in just half a month, Xu Jinyi's broken bones have healed. In order to stand as soon as possible, Xu Jinyi insists on rehabilitating in the fitness room every day. hours.

Today, before get off work time, He Chaofeng still hurried home.

Ever since he brought the boy home, He Chaofeng felt like a cat had entered his heart. The cat's tail swayed up and down, and the soft hair was scratching his heart like a small brush, making him think about the cat-like boy all the time.

After he understood his intentions, the feeling of itchiness was even stronger. Every time He Chaofeng thought about his embarrassment, he only felt that he was the faint-hearted prince who covets the warmth of the hibiscus tent and will no longer go early.

But if the man in the lotus tent was a young man, he would be very happy to be such a foolish king.

Usually at this time, the young man would always sit on the sofa in the living room and wait for him, presumably today was no exception. He Chaofeng opened the door with his lips hooked, and subconsciously made his most perfect gesture.

But there was no teenager on the sofa that he was thinking of.

He Chaofeng was stunned for a while, then he threw his briefcase on the coffee table and walked towards the study with big strides.

The library is also empty.

He Chaofeng frowned and took a few steps to open the door of the gym.

Xu Jinyi, who was walking on the railing, looked back and smiled when he saw that the person was He Chaofeng.

He Chaofeng breathed a sigh of relief, and his flustered heart suddenly calmed down.

He took a few steps forward, intending to carry the boy out of the gym, but the boy's next action made his eyes widen.

Xu Jinyi actually let go of the railing and walked towards He Chaofeng step by step.

After his left leg was smashed by a bicycle, the original injury was even more serious. This was the first time he stood or even walked independently after the operation.

He walked so steadily, without the slightest feeling of staggering or staggering.

Moreover, the young man's walking posture is so good-looking, like a dignified and elegant son full of brilliance.

He Chaofeng stared blankly, he could only stand there blankly, waiting for the boy to come to him.

Stand out.

"How is it?" Xu Jinyi raised his chin with a slightly smug expression.

Since Xu Jinyi entered this world, he first spent a few days at Liu's house uselessly, and then fled in embarrassment. His left leg, which had improved slightly, was also injured again, which made Xu Jinyi very frustrated.

For more than a month in a row, he was either in bed, in a wheelchair, or held by He Chaofeng on his back. Even though Xu Jinyi had an extraordinary temperament, he felt uncontrollably feeling irritable and powerless. His left leg has improved a lot these days. He was able to walk a few steps normally as early as yesterday. As soon as He Chaofeng entered the door today, Xu Jinyi, who had been secretly practicing for a long time, planned to give him a surprise. Xu Jinyi has been raised by He Chaofeng for so many days. He has grown some flesh on his body, and his cheeks are not as black and thin as before. Not only has he added some baby fat, but his skin has turned white. At this time, the young man raised his small white chin, the thin lips that were separated from flesh and rice were hooked into a naughty arc, and the fox eyes that were emerging in shape were raised at the tail, and the smug little appearance was lovely. He Chaofeng's heart was soft and messy. He stretched out his big palm and stroked the young man's fluffy hair, but he felt that it was not enough, so he pinched the young Yubai's small ears gently, "Is this okay?" "Of course. "Xu Jinyi's expression became more and more triumphant. He Chaofeng grinned, and the two faced each other, smiling like fools. Suddenly, Xu Jinyi's body trembled and involuntarily tilted to one side. He Chaofeng was shocked and hurriedly reached out to help him until the slender boy fell into his arms.

It was only now that He Chaofeng finally felt how thin the boy's waist was. It was as thin as if he could hold it with his big palms. However, the boy's slender waist was not lacking in flexibility, and the middle spine was slightly sunken. The arc, the touch is extremely good.

The young boy's lustrous little face was attached to his neck, as smooth and tender as a peeled egg. The pair of long eyelashes blinked up and down, brushing against his arteries, like two small feathers. The heart is also itchy.

He Chaofeng suddenly didn't want to let go. If the young man just stayed in his arms like this, he would be willing to exchange everything he had.

"He Chaofeng?"

It wasn't until the boy's voice sounded that He Chaofeng suddenly came back to his senses. He quickly supported the boy's waist and asked with concern, "What's the matter, does the leg hurt?

" It's sour." Xu Jinyi leaned on He Chaofeng's chest, suddenly feeling amused, and a clear laughter leaked from his lips.

The hot air exhaled by the teenager hit He Chaofeng's neck, and he trembled from the heat. He Chaofeng hurriedly bent his back to hide the change in his body and walked into the hall with the teenager on his back.

After dinner, the two entered the study together, He Chaofeng handled company documents, and Xu Jinyi sat opposite him flipping through two medical books.

Not to mention, serious men are the most handsome, and serious teenagers are so beautiful that He Chaofeng can't take his eyes off. As soon as He Chaofeng raised his head, he could see the focused appearance of the young man. The thin lips were tightly pursed, and the small white chin moved slowly with the movement of his gaze.

That bright white and transparent little face like top-grade mutton fat white jade made He Chaofeng want to lean in and take a bite to see if it was smooth, fragrant, sweet and soft.

He Chaofeng's eyes slowly moved to the boy's right hand again. A pure black pen was held at the boy's fingertips, which made the boy's slender and slender fingers whiter and tenderer. A pair of jade-like hands kissed reverently.

The scorching eyes shot over brightly. After Xu Jinyi finished writing this line of notes, he looked up, and the man's eagle eyes had already brought a bit of heat.

Xu Jinyi raised the corners of his mouth, and when He Chaofeng reacted, he smiled at each other, his clear eyes pretending to be ignorant made the man quite embarrassed.

He Chaofeng hurriedly smiled, then walked out of the study, and a few minutes later came a plate of red and bright strawberries, plump in size, lustrous in color, and with clear water droplets on it. drool.

"Take a break and eat some fruit." He Chaofeng took out the pen from the boy's fingertips, closed the lid and inserted the page Xu Jinyi was reading.

Xu Jinyi was not angry at his self-assertion, and reached out and brought a strawberry to He Chaofeng's mouth. The strawberry was a new breed, the size of a persimmon. He Chaofeng bit a third of it in one bite. He took a bite at the place where He Chaofeng had bitten.

He Chaofeng stared at the young man Wei Kai's fleshy and thin lips, his small pearl-white teeth, and there was a "bang" in his head, which seemed to explode in an instant.

Xu Jinyi seemed to have no idea what ambiguous action he had done. He opened his bright black eyes and looked at He Chaofeng with a little doubt. His mouth was still biting up and down, which was originally stained by the thin lips of Yingmi. With strawberry juice, her lips became more rosy.

He Chaofeng clenched his teeth, trying to suppress the surging desire in his heart to pounce on him and take a bite. Whether this little guy is intentional or not, he is really pulling him all the time! These days it was He Chaofeng who wiped Xu Jinyi's body, and now most of the wounds have healed. Xu Jinyi wanted to take a bath, but He Chaofeng's words were full of obstructions. Said to be worried about the wound becoming inflamed by water, Xu Jinyi looked at the anxious He Chaofeng and hooked his lips. Was he worried about the wound, or was he reluctant to take this opportunity to wipe himself? Ignoring the nagging of the man behind him, Xu Jinyi took a change of clothes, undressed, and walked into the bathroom slowly and steadily.

Before reaching the bathroom door, the teenager took off his T-shirt, revealing a naked and white back.

The skin on the boy's back was ivory white, and the white luster was so moist that it made people cry. A pair of butterfly bones on his back is exquisite and small, and the concave curvature is incredible, making He Chaofeng very reluctant to jump up and kiss and lick on this pair of butterfly bones, leaving traces of dozens of hundreds of butterflies.

Looking down along the slightly sunken spine, the two waist pits on both sides of the boy's waist are soft and lovely, like two pearls embellished on the boy's body, filling in more color for the boy's already perfect body.

Looking down, even though he was wrapped in sweatpants, the roundness and upturn of his buttocks were still striking...

Although he had watched these beautiful scenes a thousand times when he wiped his body for the teenager, He Chaofeng's eyes were still like two. The hook, looking straight back and forth, did not miss the opportunity to see it again.

Until the boy entered the bathroom, He Chaofeng sighed, even though he was reluctant to give up, he was glad that such a beautiful scenery was fleeting, and he was also glad that the beautiful scenery disappeared in time, otherwise, if it was finished for another second and a half, I am afraid he could not help but pounce. go up. The translucent glass showed the naked figure of the young man, and the sound of water roared. After a while, the glass that was not clear was covered with a layer of water mist, and the figure of the young man Yubai became more hazy and mysterious. . In the fitness room, the boy's legs were sore because of standing for a long time, and finally he leaned on him. He Chaofeng was worried about the boy, but before he could warn the boy, the shadow of the boy on the glass gradually became shorter, and it could be seen that the boy was sitting in it. in the bathtub. He Chaofeng touched his nose and sat on Xu Jinyi's bed casually, but his eyes were still fixed on the glass. The teenager's leg has not fully recovered. If something happens in the bathroom, the nearby guard can detect the situation in time. But the pattering sound of water, the hazy jade-white figure on the glass, and the boy's occasionally raised arms made He Chaofeng uncontrollably fall into a beautiful imagination.

It wasn't until the sound of the water that He Chaofeng came back to his senses. Seeing the young man in neat pajamas walking out of the bathroom, He Chaofeng hurriedly raised his lips to meet him, but it wasn't until he stood up that he realized that his legs had stood up at some point in time. giant.

He Chaofeng was unable to advance or retreat. Seeing the young man wipe his wet hair while looking over, he hurriedly pulled his clothes, strode to the young man as if nothing had happened, and picked up a towel to wipe the young man's hair.

It was summer at this time, and He Chaofeng was only wearing a single layer of clothes. How could thin clothes cover up something so powerful. Xu Jinyi glanced at that place, and looked at someone with a straight and serious face with a half-smile, "Why are you in estrus anywhere?

" "You're still young, what do you know?"

Xu Jinyi raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, hooked his fingers to signal He Chaofeng to lower his head, raised his chin and put a sticker on the corner of his mouth, "What do you think I know?"