Chapter 93

The hard-earned sea salt disappeared without a trace. Although Feng Jiu Ao had the object of suspicion, he did not know the identity of the man, let alone where the man went after taking the sea salt.

Although she was furious, she was powerless to investigate. Because of her confidence in Haiyan, and because almost all of her private property was used to exchange for the salt-making village, Feng Jiu'ao couldn't afford the next cost, so she had to take her subordinates back to the capital of Luanfeng Kingdom.

Who would have thought that when she returned to the capital of Luanfeng Kingdom, what awaited her was a nightmare that was enough to ruin her reputation.

Prince Chengzhong is the daughter's younger sister. The little queen is fifteen years old. She was raised by the queen as her own daughter. When she was crowned, she was specially named Prince Chengzhong by the queen.

On this day, it was the third washing feast for the eldest daughter of Prince Chengzhong.

Prince Chengzhong and the princess have been married for ten years, and finally have their eldest daughter. As soon as this eldest daughter was born, she was named Prince Chengzhong's eldest son by the queen.

Prince Chengzhong's third banquet was naturally very luxurious, and all the powerful and powerful in the capital were present. Although Prince Shun had no emperor's heart, he was also the queen's serious concubine, and naturally he would not be absent.

Since Feng Jiuao, a prostitute, became sober from being stupid, she has always been in the limelight outside the palace. She has brought a lot of face to Shunjun Wang, and Shunjun Wang is happy to give her a bit of face. Female Feng Wutian and concubine Feng Jiuao went together.

Haiyan failed to accomplish anything. Feng Jiuao needed to comply with the Prince of Shun County to seek private property, and even more needed to make friends with noble girls in Beijing to expand his contacts. Hearing the request of the Prince of Shun County, she naturally hurriedly responded.

The banquet was in full swing, and Feng Jiuao frequently raised his glass to a certain noble lady on the opposite side. At this moment, Feng Jiuao accidentally knocked over the white jade jug on the table. The middle slowly poured out , and Feng Jiuao was caught off guard.

"What's the matter?" The lady was shocked and hurriedly urged Feng Jiuao to say, "Hurry up and change your clothes."

Then there was a maid from Chengzhong's palace in a hurry, leading Feng Jiuao to one of the backyards of the palace. Room.

Feng Jiuao is content with the knowledge of kung fu and medicine and poison that he has learned in modern times. Even if he perceives that the situation is suspicious, he does not panic at all, and just walks slowly behind the maid.

The maid led her into the room, prepared a set of clean clothes for her, and then left. Feng Jiuao looked around and found nothing suspicious, so she took off her clothes wet with alcohol as usual. Just when she was about to pick up clean clothes and put them on her body, she suddenly became weak and fell down.

Feng Jiu Ao was shocked. This room was orderly, there were no suspicious flowers and plants, and there was no suspicious incense burner. How did she find out?

But before she could come back to her senses, Feng Jiu Ao suddenly felt a heat in her abdomen, and her craving and craving spread all over her limbs in an instant.

In order to maintain clarity, Feng Jiuao gritted her teeth, but it didn't help at all. She had to bite on her arm. Even though the blood was dripping from the bite, the pain only allowed her to maintain clarity for half a minute.