Chapter 66

The speed at which cosmetic companies are soaring is unbelievable.

When the products were not on the market, Jiang Yuanzhou paved the way for Xu Jinyi in the upper class. Of course, these products did not disgrace him. After the ladies used them out of shame, they were surprised by the quality and effectiveness of the products.

These noble ladies should not be underestimated. There are many companies in their mother's or in-law's family that are well-suited to the production, transportation and sales of cosmetics. After realizing the potential of this product, they naturally do not want to put a potential huge business opportunity. Take the initiative to befriend Xu Jinyi and send a signal of cooperation.

With overwhelming publicity, product launch, overall praise from the first batch of users, and subsequent mad pursuit by beauty lovers, Xu Jinyi's company really lived up to everyone's expectations.

Because of this, Xu Jinyi was more and more recognized by the business community. Later, the relationship between Xu Jinyi and Jiang Yuanzhou showed a little sign at the upper level. In order to please Jiang Yuanzhou, the merchants and nobles took Xu Jinyi's idea one after another.

Xu Jinyi is happy to see it happen. He is the darling of God. He was born to be a businessman.

The product developed is good, the company's CEO has a wide network of contacts, and Jiang Yuanzhou is escorted, and the cosmetics company is naturally like a broken bamboo!

Seeing the rapid development of the company, some messages that are unfavorable to the company and Xu Jinyi have gradually come out recently.

For example, Yang Yunzhe, chairman of the "Jinzi" cosmetics company, was a bohemian and used to take drugs. For another example, Yang Yunzhe, chairman of "Jinzi", was young and romantic and frequently went to and from entertainment venues.

These rumors are usually accompanied by pictures and launched in a mocking manner. There is not the slightest intention to target Xu Jinyi in the words, but they have written clearly what happened in the photos in a few sentences, which is very reasonable and well-founded, so that some unknown The audience of the truth is convinced.

Of course, one of the hottest rumors is that "Jinzi" chairman Yang Yunzhe has been in love with his cousin Xiao Yongnian for many years.

On the one hand, those behind the remarks appear to be promoting the scandal on purpose. On the other hand, netizens are also more enthusiastic about this kind of romantic affair, especially Yang Yunzhe and Xiao Yongnian are nominally cousins. This kind of incestuous affair between the same sex is the most popular among the public.

In just a few days, this rumor swept across major Weibo and forums, sweeping the sky and covering the earth.

Customers who use cosmetics usually only care about whether the quality of the cosmetics is safe and whether it really adds luster to the appearance. But there are also some "sexed people" who completely hate Xu Jinyi because of these scandals, and even hate the "Jinzi" cosmetics company founded by Xu Jinyi, and blindly boycott the products produced by the "Jinzi" company. .

Xu Jinyi casually landed on a forum, and the scandal about Yang Yunzhe covered the entire screen. Xu Jinyi clicked on the comment, and most of the people despised Yang Yunzhe's unruly and unscrupulous secret love, and a small number of them were obscene. Various unsightly comments from netizens.

Xu Jinyi slowly raised his lips.

"Don't look at it, it's really irritating!" A sturdy body was stuck behind him, his big palm reached into the hem of his clothes, and slowly lowered... "Why don't you let me press them down?"

Xu Jinyi stretched his neck to make it easier for his lover Biting, the beautiful posture is like a swan pulling its neck, "Since the Yang family want to play, I will accompany them to play a few games."

As soon as these rumors came out, Xu Jinyi knew without thinking that it was the work of the Yang family. After asking the system, it turned out to be the case. This matter was led by Xiao Can and Yang Zilong, and Yang Yuntian secretly added firewood and raised his salary.

Xiao Can is gentle and virtuous on the surface, but her nature has always been competitive. When the Yang family split up, her son Yang Zilong got all the shares in Yang Yuntian's hands, and Yang Yunzhe only got real estate worth only a few million, and Xiao Can was very proud of it in private.

But since Xiao Can knew that the founder of "Jinzi" was Xu Jinyi, and "Jinzi" gradually became popular, she was very unwilling to Xiao Can, who had never lost to Yang Yunzhe. In order to support Yang Yunzhe, she secretly worked hard for more than 20 years, and she also took advantage of her nephew's good years. But Xu Jinyi's achievements these days not only slapped her in the face, but also made her more than 20 years of hard work go to waste.

In addition, at the banquet that day, Xu Jinyi spoke out her status as a junior in front of so many noble wives, which made her lose face in front of those arrogant noble wives. Xiao Can was deeply humiliated by this, and she was very humiliated by Xu Jinyi. Resentment also rose to a high point.

Before Yang Yuntian planned to use Xu Jinyi to get on Jiang Yuanzhou, Xiao Can endured no matter how much resentment and resentment she felt towards Xu Jinyi, because Xiao Can knew very well that if Yang Yuntian could really get on the big boat, it would be the Yang family who would benefit. It is his son Yang Zilong.

But Jiang Yuanzhou has no intention of promoting Yang's family at all!

Xiao Can's expectations fell through, and he immediately turned all the blame on Xu Jinyi. She firmly believes that Jiang Yuanzhou's failure to help the Yang family is the result of Xu Jinyi's pillow wind, otherwise her son Yang Zilong is Jiang Yuanzhou's brother-in-law. If not.

Adding old hatred to new hatred, Xiao Can hated Xu Jinyi to the core.

As for Yang Zilong, his business talents are indeed one in a hundred. After taking over Yang's series of measures, the series of measures are very appropriate. If Jiang Yuanzhou hadn't stumbled in the dark before, Yang's will definitely develop better, as in the plot, and gradually become the industry leader. .

But Yang Zilong grew up being praised by Yang Yuntian and Xiao Can since he was a child, especially when Yang Yuntian praised him, he also scolded and reprimanded Yang Yunzhe many times. Yang Zilong has lived in this comparison for nearly 30 years, and he is extremely arrogant and arrogant, and he is even more disdainful of Yang Yunzhe, who is inferior to him everywhere.

Suddenly, Yang Yunzhe, who is not as good as him in every aspect, actually founded a company. This company has developed so rapidly in a short period of time that even that Yang Yunzhe, whom he regards as a "stupid", is comparable to Jiang Yuanzhou, the "God of Wealth" in the eyes of some business executives. !

In the past, this group of people often praised him for being young and promising in front of Yang Yuntian, but now this group of people praises Yang Yunzhe that trash...

How can Yang Zilong, who is inherently dark, endure?

Both Xiao Can and Yang Zilong hated and poisoned Xu Jinyi, and the two conspired to come up with this attention to ruin Xu Jinyi's reputation.

Xiao Yongnian was bewitched by Xiao Can's orders for these stupid things Yang Yunzhe had done. Xiao Can specially instructed Xiao Yongnian to keep a lot of "materials" just in case. When fighting for the family property, Yang Yuntian took the initiative to give enough shares to Yang Zilong, and even Xiao Can disdained the little things Yang Yunzhe got. Naturally, these "materials" had no chance to be used. Now, in order to ruin Xu Jinyi's reputation, these "materials" can be put to good use, but they are not wasted.

In addition to Yang Yunzhe racing, taking drugs and playing with their cousin, Xiao Can and Yang Zilong wanted to publicize the relationship between Xu Jinyi and Jiang Yuanzhou, but they were stopped at a critical moment by Yang Yuntian, who discovered their plot.

Let alone the scandal of Yang Yunzhe, the arrogant son was very arrogant after he climbed up to Jiang Yuanzhou, and he should suffer a little. But Jiang Yuanzhou is not something they can afford.

Yang Yuntian never worried that Jiang Yuanzhou would help Xu Jinyi to retaliate against the Yang family after the scandal broke, because he never took the "hard-earned lover" that Jiang Yuanzhou said in his heart. After all, according to the time, Yang Yunzhe was still infatuated with Xiao Yongnian a few days before his birthday banquet, and Yang Yunzhe lived with Jiang Yuanzhou within two days after his birthday? How can it be "hard work"?

Jiang Yuanzhou would say this, probably because he was really interested in Yang Yunzhe, so he gave Yang Yunzhe such a big face in front of him.

However, even if Jiang Yuanzhou has a heart for Yang Yunzhe, when these scandals of Yang Yunzhe are reported, Jiang Yuanzhou will be thankful that he does not love and hate, how could he still care about Yang Yunzhe.

When Yang Yuntian thought of this, he was more than relieved.

Jiang Yuanzhou is a good businessman, but unfortunately he doesn't know people well. Not to mention that Yang Yunzhe had countless encounters in the past few years, but only half a year ago, Yang Yunzhe was infatuated with Xiao Yongnian, such a promiscuous and dirty thing, I don't know what Jiang Yuanzhou would feel like when he saw the report.

If Jiang Yuanzhou felt aggrieved, he didn't know how to punish Yang Yunzhe, who in a sense gave him a green hat.

snort! Although Jiang Yuanzhou is the "God of Wealth", his temper is too arrogant. He is his sister's future father-in-law, not to mention respect. Simply disrespectful! Deserving of this humiliation!

Yang Yunzhe didn't even take his father seriously. After this scandal, not to mention how his cosmetics company will be affected, just losing Jiang Yuanzhou's backer is enough for him to drink a pot!

Yang Yuntian, together with Xiao Can and Yang Zilong, is looking forward to the follow-up development of the Yang Yunzhe scandal.

As soon as these scandals were put on the Internet, Jiang Yuanzhou got the news. He was originally an Internet man, and it was easy to suppress these scandals, but Xu Jinyi shook his head at him.

Since the Yang family is in a hurry to kill, it is better to clean them up when things get bigger.

"It's naughty!" Jiang Yuanzhou laughed in a low voice, his voice was very indulgent, his two big palms kneaded Xu Jinyi's upturned buttocks, and something under him was slowly rubbing against the young man's abdomen, "But yours 'History' can make me angry, what are you going to use to compensate me?"

Xu Jinyi raised his eyes, smiling wickedly and charmingly, all kinds of amorous feelings rushed toward his face, "Meat compensation, can you?"

"Of course!" Jiang Yuanzhou could not ask for it, he waved his hand and swept away the documents on the table, and pressed Xu Jinyi on it.

The online scandal about Yang Yunzhe, Xu Jinyi, Jiang Yuanzhou, and Jiang Yuanzhou didn't plan to suppress it at all. Behind this incident, the Yang family continued to add fuel and fuel, which naturally intensified.

In the descriptions of those posts, Xu Jinyihao was domineering, rotten, and unfilial, and he was really a scum among scum, a scum among scum!

Although the current Xu Jinyi founded "Jinzi", a year ago he was ignorant and only cared about fine wine, fragrant lips and incestuous relationships. Many netizens couldn't believe that Xu Jinyi would really change his mind in such a short period of time. No, be a new person.

Therefore, they have a very serious skeptical attitude towards Xu Jinyi, and they also have no favorable impression of "Jinzi" founded by Xu Jinyi.

In the latest month, the sales of "Jinzi" dropped by 43% compared with the previous month, and the list of partners who are queuing for returns is constantly being refreshed.

Two days ago, the door of the "Danzi" flagship store was splashed with paint by several troublemakers.

Xu Jinyi hooked his lips and smiled, the time was up.