Dinner Party

-Description: You and Spencer are together. The team went to a dinner party at Rossi's. But suddenly, an old friend walked in.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst
-Word count: 2417
-Note: I think, this is one of my favourite stories! And, I am actually a little proud of it. Also, I use in this story the name "Riley". Just know, that I don't hate the name, or people with this name. I just needed one. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Dinner parties at Rossi's are always fun. His meals are always great, and it is nice to talk to my friends, without talking about the case. Spencer and I, just arrived at the gorgeous mansion. He parked the car, and we both stepped out.

I really forget sometimes how rich David was. We have been here a few times before, and I have absolutely a favourite place here. It was the beautiful, little library. I sometimes went to there, just to see the gorgeous books. It brought me peace. Of course, it was also the favourite place of boy genius.

We were standing for the front door now, as I pressed the bell. The Italian man opened the door, with a big smile.

'Hey (Y/N), Spencer, I'm glad you two could make it. Come in.'

We both went in, as we saw already the rest of the team. Everyone greeted us. I went to the girls, while Spencer went to the boys. Meanwhile, David is cooking for us.

'So (Y/N), how is it going?' Emily asked, chuckling.

'Really good. He is the sweetest.' I replied, as I gave a look at my beautiful boyfriend.

'Aww, you guys are the cutest.' Penelope said, smiling.

I gave her a soft smile, while I took a slip of the wine, David had already prepared for me.

I just wanted to ask JJ, how the boys were doing, as suddenly the doorbell rings. We all looked at the door, confused. Everyone was here.

I saw David, opening the door, as my expression changed. My eyes got big, when I saw a blonde girl standing there, looking inside. It was Riley.

She used to be my best friend in high school, but things changed.
After a while, I figured out who she really was. She took all my friends away, until I had no one. Riley was always fake nice to me, and she gossiped about me, behind my back. After high school, our ways seperate. I can't believe she is here.

'Can I help you?' I heard David asking.

'Yes, is (Y/N) here?' she asked, while she looked into the room.

David gave a look at me, letting Riley in.

'Omg, (Y/N)! I can't believe you're here.' she said enthusiastic, as she came straight to me.

'No Riley, I can't believe that you are here.' I replied, while I got up, and went to her.

She gave me a big hug. I immediately had tons of questions. How did she found me? Why is she here? Why now?

I decided to begin with the beginning.

'Riley, how did you found me?' I asked, trying to let my voice sound enthusiastic.

'So, first I went to your house where you grew up. But, your mom said, you didn't lived there anymore, and that I could find you here. And, here you are.'

'Well, this is everyone, everyone this is Riley. We were friends in high school.' I introduced her.

Everyone greeted her.

'Welcome Riley, do you want to have dinner with us?' David asked, while he walked back to the counter.

'I would love to.'