Turbulence

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You took the blame on you, but Spencer helped you right away. But, later, the jet began moving.
-Warnings: Angst, fluffiness, 7x7 spoilers
-Word count: 851
-Note: A litte angst and fluffiness mixed. At the ending, I wrote a scene from an episode. I love that! :)
_________________________

Y/N POV:

What a terrible case. This case hit us al hard, especially me. The unsub had kidnapped a woman, who just celebrated 20 years of life. While Derek was chasing the unsub, and got him, I went to look for the girl. I found her, but it was too late. She breathed out her last breath, in my arms. She died in my arms.

Long story short, I'm sitting on the little couch, in the jet, my legs curled up, as I tried my hardest to not cry. I placed my face in my arms, and slightly rocked myself. I took the blame on me. It was al my fault.

Suddenly, I felt a weight sit next to me, as the mystery person rubbed gently my back. I lifted my head up, sharing a loving stare with my beautiful boyfriend.

Then, I broke.

Spencer took me in his arms, as my cries filled the jet. I placed my whole body on him, so I was hugging him. I rested my head in the crook of his neck. His large arms, wrapped around me, as he kissed my head, sweetly. He began to drew random symbols on my back, as he whispered sweet words into my ear.

'I love you.'

'Everything is going to be okey.'

'I am right here.'

Eventually, my cries lessened, only sobs to hear.

'Talk to me.' Spencer whispered, as I took a deep breathe.

'It's- it's my fault, Spencer. If I only worked a little harder, or was a little faster, the girl would've still lived.'

'Love, it's not your fault. You did everything you could. We all did. Please, don't blame yourself, I can't bare to hear that.' he spoke, and I could tell, his heart broke seeing me cry.

I squeezed his hand, something I always do, when I feel nervous, or want to make sure he's real. Not just a beautiful dream. Real.

He recognized the actions, as he squeezed gently back.

'I'm here, love. Right here. I'm not leaving you. I love you.'

'Thank you. I love you.' I replied, while I felt my eyes getting heavier. I closed them, as I slowly drifted off to sleep. Still in the warm embrace, still in the comforting position.
__________________________

Later:

I woke up, realizing I still laid on Spencer. I slowly pulled myself a little away, seeing him look at me. I gave him a sheepish smile, feeling a bit better. He returned it, as he placed a sweet kiss on my cheek.

'How are you feeling?' he asked, concern raising his voice.

'Better, thank you.' I answered, as I now fully went off of him, and made my way towards the small bathroom.

I splashed some water in my face, seeing my tear traces were as good as gone. I walked back to the team, feeling all the eyes on me.  They all looked concerned, a bit broken. They really care about me.

I took place in the four seater, Aaron and David, sitting in front of me. Spencer stood up from the little couch, and placed himself in the seat, next to me.

Suddenly, the whole jet began moving. I immediately grabbed Spencer's arm. I never wasn't really scared of turbulence, but holding onto someone, just feels safer.

I saw David, making a cross sign on his body, probably praying to God.

'I didn't know you were a bad flyer.' Spencer stated, looking at him.

'I'm not. I just hate turbulence.'

'You know, turbulence very rarely causes planes to crash.' David gave him a look.

'That does me absolutely no good at the moment. Thank you.' a small smirk was formed on my lips, as we all knew, what was about to happen now.

'What we really need to worry about are microbursts, a sudden downburst of air associated with thunderstorms. But, small craft like this one, if we hit one of those at the wrong attitude-' Spencer rambled on, and made an explosion with his hands, on the end of his sentence.

'Get pulverized.' he finished, getting now a more mean look from the man.

'I beg of you to make him stop.' David spoke, as an idea popped up in my head.

'Oh, I know a way.' I said, before taking Spencer's cheeks in my hands, and kissing him lovingly on the lips.

A big smile was painted on the genius his lips, as we ended the kiss.

'Thank you, (Y/N).' David thanked me, as finally the jet began to stop moving. The turbulence has stopped.

'Always a great way to stop his rambling. Although, I really love your rambling, Spence.' he gave me the most adorable look. He stared at me with pure love and admiration. The same way, I stared at him.