The Swing Kings

-Description: You and Spencer are engaged. When you had to give up the perfect wedding dress in order for him getting his band, it didn't go unnoticed by Spencer.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, language
-Word count: 834
-Request: Part 2 on where reader is sad about the dress and Spencer finding out she gave up the dress for his band.
-Note: Hi y'all! Normally, I don't do part 2s, but this time I made an exception for the anon who requested it. I tried to make it so, that you can also read it apart. But, if you want to read it in parts, part 1 would be "Wedding Dress". This is also based on a Friends episode. Hope you enjoy and thank you! Friends - 7x17
_________________________

Y/N POV:

What have I done? I gave up the perfect wedding dress, because my soon to be husband wants The Swing Kings on our wedding, and if I didn't gave my wedding dress to that bitch, she would book the band. Yes, this all happened in one day. Although, I didn't regret my decision of giving up the dress, hearing the confesion Spencer had made:

'It's just while (Y/N) and I were dancing to them... It was the first time I knew that... You were the woman that I wanted to dance all my dances with.'

It had absolutely melted my heart and I knew then, that I had to give up the dress. I was okay with it, cause the way his eyes light up at my statement that I booked them, made every fiber in my body fill with love.

Despite all this, I couldn't help but was still a bit sad. I was absolutely over the moon with the dress, loving every inch of it. But I was more than happy to give it up just to see that bashful smile on the face of my fiance.

When the days passed, I found myself thinking less about it everyday. I even made a new appointment to shop for a new wedding dress. But, when one night, when Spencer and I just laid in the comfort of our bed, I could see his brain going 1000 miles a minute.

'What's wrong, love?' I asked, facing him, my hand finding his and giving it a slight squeeze.

'I just- I just can't stop thinking about that dress. I know there got to be another reason than the dress doesn't fitting well. It fit perfect. You looked absolutely perfect.' damn it, I forgot he was a profiler.

'Spence, I-'

'And don't get me wrong, if you don't want the dress or it actually doesn't fit that well, then there is absolutely no pressure. I just got a feeling you weren't completely honest with me.' he continued, looking at me with hurtful eyes. I felt guilty for lying to him. No one should lie to each other, especially not to the love of your life. So, I took a deep breath, ready to tell the truth.

'I'm sorry, Spence, I shouldn't have lied. But when we were in the store the other day, I met a woman, Meghan, who I told about the big sale in Kleinman's. She then showed up and wanted to steal my dress, which already was in my hand, and I just ran off and bought it. When we were back, she called me and said she would book The Swing Kings, which I told her you wanted, unless I give her the dress. I'm sorry.' he has been listening carefully to every word I spoke, his facial expressions softened, and I could see a glimpse of guilt and disbelief.

'You- you gave up your dress for me?' I nodded, and before I could say something else, I was squeezed into a tight hug.

I hugged back, hiding my face in the crook of his neck, while he placed sweet kisses on mine.

'I don't know what to say. Thank you, thank you so much for caring about me. I don't know what I did to deserve you but I am thanking every star in the universe who made me meeting you.' his words melted my heart once again. Ending the hug, I made sure to look him deep in the eyes as to let him see the meaningfullness of my next words:

'You did absolutely everything to deserve me. I love you Spencer Reid.' a blush mixed with a sweet smile took over his face, before squeezing my hands.

'And I love you, soon to be (Y/N) Reid.'

We shared a loving kiss, followed by an even tighter hug. The psychical affection was exactly what we both needed.

'Still too bad for the dress, though. You looked absolutely gorgeous in it.'

'Well, I rather have a meaningful band than a not meaningful dress.' I stated, speaking fully the truth.

'I am sure you will find a new dress. And I am even more sure, that you will look beautiful in it.'