Weird Feeling

-Description: You and Spencer are together. When you got a weird feeling, you did what was necessary.
-Warnings: Angst, fluffiness, language
-Word count: 1014
-Note: A somewhat longer story, than my last ones. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

It was a little while ago, since I last visited my parents. But, it's my mom's birthday today. So, Aaron allowed me to take the day off, so I can go visit her. The plan was, that Spencer would come after work. Luckily, it was only paperwork today, and I will catch that up later.

I was sitting on the bus, on my way to my old home. I only live an hour from them, so it wasn't that far. I was just staring out of the window, as the bus stopped, to let in a few more passengers. I gave a simple glance at them, as I noticed something strange. There was a man, all dressed in black, with black sunglasses on. That wasn't too odd, but he had an umbrella with him. They didn't gave any rain today, and I don't know, he just looked nervous. His leg kept shaking.

I didn't thought much of it, but I will keep an eye on him. Just in case. I can't explain, but I had a weird feeling. Something isn't right.

Only a bus stop later, the man stood up, and left the bus. But, he left his umbrella behind. I didn't trusted it, so I decided to step off too. It probably was all in my head, and I probably saw too many bad things at work, but still. The bus began to drive again, but then-

BOOM
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

'Guys, we have a case.' JJ announced, as we all made our way to the conference room.

'There was a bomb on a bus, here in Quantico.' Hotch began, as my eyes got wide.

'Um, where did the bus go to?' I asked him, getting nervous.

'To Ashland, why?'

That was the answer I didn't wanted to hear. I immediately got worried and scared. The team all noticed my different behavior. As always, I assumed the worst, and went up in my dark thoughts.

'Reid?' Hotch catches my attention, as I finally managed to speak out an answer.

'That's the place where (Y/N) her parents live. She is on that bus.'

They all looked concerned, as we took our stuff as quick as possible. I could tell, that everyone was afraid. But, I definitely was the most scared.

Eventually, we were all in the SUV's, as I tried multiple times to call (Y/N). But, it went everytime straight to voicemail.

'Dammit!' I swore, without thinking, as it came again on voicemail.

'Reid, she is going to be fine.' Morgan tried to reassure me, but failed.

'Hotch, do you know, how many injuries there are?' I asked, as he struggled to tell me.

'5 injuries and-' he stopped for a moment.

'And, 3 deaths.' he eventually spoke, causing me to panic even more.

A tear escaped my eye, as I quickly brushed it off. Morgan patted me on the shoulder, while I really tried to not assume the worst. Unfortunately, also this time, I failed.

Finally, we arrived at the crime scene. There were many parademics, as my eyes scanned the area for (Y/N). I fervently hoped that she was alright.

I was walking with high speed, through the crowd, while I screamed out her name. My eyes light up, as I saw her.
__________________________

Y/N POV:

'(Y/N)! (Y/N)!' I heard a familiar voice call my name.

I made my way towards the voice, as my eyes met Spencer. He immediately ran towards me, and wrapped me into a tight hug.

'Spencer.' I said, as I felt him slightly crying.

'I-I was so worried, love. Are-are you alright? Are you in any pain?' he spoke, worriedly, while he buried his head into my neck.

'I'm alright, Spence. I don't have pain.' I assured him, as a tear escaped my eye.

I really was lucky that I stepped out. It began to hit me, that I could have died.

'I'm sorry, I wanted to call you, but my phone died, and I-'

'Shhh, it's okey, love. Everything is alright now. You're safe.' he reassured me, noticing my shaky voice.

We ended the comforting hug, and stared deeply into each other's eyes. It was with so much love and admiration, that my heart melted.

He gave me a loving kiss, as the team arrived.

'Omg, you're okey.' JJ confirmed, as she gave me a big hug.

After her, Emily did the same. I saw all the concern and now relief on their faces.

'Are you alright, (Y/N)?' Aaron asked, as I nodded my head.

'I'm okey, I stepped off just in time.'

'Wait, how did you knew that?' a confused Derek asked, and the same reaction was to see by the others.

'I have no idea, to be honest. I just had a weird feeling. There was a man, all dressed in black, and with black sunglasses on. His leg was shaking, clearly nervous. And, the next stop, he stepped off, but he left his umbrella behind. I did the same, and when the bus began to drive again, the bomb went off. I bet it was in the umbrella.' I explained the whole story, before hearing a ringtone from Derek's phone.

He answered it, putting it on speaker.

'Please, tell me that (Y/N) is okey.' a worried Penelope was heard.

'I'm alright, Penny.' I answered, as a sign of relief left her body.

'Oh thank goodness! (Y/N), are you okey? Where you in the bus?'

'I'm okey, Penny. And, no I stepped off just in time. You don't have to worry anymore.'

'I'm really happy to hear that! You had us all worried.'

'I'm sorry!'

Just a little later, Penelope hang up the phone, as Spencer pressed me close to him.

'Let's get you out of here.' he spoke, as we walked off.