Undercover

-Description: You and Spencer are married. When you needed to go undercover, something went wrong.
-Warnings: Angst, language, mention of rape, mention of fight
-Word count: 1214
-Note: Hey guys, I'm back with a somewhat more angsty one. Speaking of the warnings, those are only mentions, nothing got discussed in detail. Much love!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

'Are you ready?' Aaron asked, while we sat in the black SUV with Derek and JJ.

'Yes, I'm ready.'

I was about to go undercover, meeting with the unsub on a so called date. After creating a fake profile on one of the most popular dating sites, it took me an hour of chatting, before he finally asked me out.

I wore a beautiful, black dress, with stunning, black heels under it. A necklace was hugging my collarbone, while my hair was just loosely behind me. I got an earpiece in my ear, hearing everything the team said.

I took my little handbag, and stepped out of the SUV. While I took place in the sweet restaurant, Derek and JJ came walking in, taking place not much further. While we were all waiting for the man to show up, Penelope began talking.

'While we need to wait for that creep, I really need your advice, cupcake. I am stuck between two choices for a gift for Kevin's upcoming birthday. Either a thick book with lots of words in it, or a lame men's perfume.'

'Garcia, let's keep this professional.' Hotch joined the conversation, before adding:

'But, I would go for the book.'

'Look at that. Boss man has taste.' Derek chimed in.

'I agree. Thank you, sir.'

'He's coming.' Aaron announced, making my heart beat faster out of nervousness.

There he was. Victor Parker, the unsub we needed to catch. Thanks to the pictures, we've sent of ourselves, we were able to recognize one another. He looked around, before spotting me. I smiled, waving him over.

'So you must be my gorgeous date? I'm Victor Parker as you know, it's nice to meet you.' he kissed me on the cheek, before taking place on one of the seats.

'Thank you, I'm (fake name), it's nice to meet you too.'

We began talking about whatever came up in our minds, the team telling me to keep him distracted. The food came quick in, as we ended it later with a dessert. He was quiet easy to talk to, you wouldn't say, he's the bad guy. But, maybe that was the dangerous part.

After a lot of talking, eating delicious food and laughing, our date came to an end. But, not if Victor has anything to say about it.

'Hey gorgeous, would you want to watch a movie at my place? You can pick.' he smiled widely at me, a glistering in his eyes, that made me somehow shiver.

'We still don't have evidence, agree on the invitation.' my boss ordered through the earpiece, as I smiled, sweetly.

'I would love too!' I told him, as we left after paying. While we were walking towards his car, the team was talking in my ear.

'JJ and I, will drive right behind you, pretty girl.' Derek reassured, as Penelope chimed in.

'I'll watch the street security cameras, keeping an eye out for you two.'

'Be careful, love.' the man I much rather have a date with, spoke a bit concerned, as I cursed in my head for not being able to answer them.
__________________________

Spencer's POV:

I was watching the camera footage with Garcia, seeing the car my wife was in, while Morgan and JJ drove right behind them.

'And, boy wonder. Now you two are married, have you ever thought about having baby geniuses one day?' she asked, curiously, but I hadn't need to think about the answer.

'I-um, I actually would love to be a father someday.' I admitted, causing her to let out an enthusiastic shriek.

We turned our full attention back to the screens, Garcia switching from one security camera to another, the unsub and my wife still talking.

'Are you also scared of spiders? I'm terrified of them.'

My eyes went wide, hearing the sentence, (Y/N) just said. Garcia looked at me, worried as well. She just spoke the safety word, meaning something was wrong.

'Oh no, this is not good.' she turned around again to look at the screens, only seeing the car of Derek and JJ. She immediately began typing, the footage jumping from one to another.
No (Y/N) to be seen.

'Shit, we lost them.' I heard Derek curse through the walkie-talkie. I was quick in calling Hotch, my panic increase.

'Hotch, we got a problem.'

After explaining everything, it only took moments before he came storming in.

'Garcia, can you trace her earpiece?'

'No, I can't trace anything. They're probably somewhere without a signal.'

'No, no, no, that's not what I meant. I loved our date, I'm grateful we met.' (Y/N) her panicking voice sounded loudly through our walkie-talkie, she was clearly afraid. I began to panic more, scared something would happen to (Y/N).

'So, do you own this place?' she asked Victor, with a shaky voice.

'Oh, it's from your mother.'

'Garcia-'

'I'm on it!'

After the quick typing, she gave us the address, as we ran towards the SUV's. While driving with high speed, I couldn't maintain my emotions, my fears and concern visibly for everyone. It only got worse when hearing a terrified (Y/N) yelling.

'No! You don't have to do this! Please!' Morgan pressed harder on the gas, the inability of hearing the unsub bothered us every second more.

'No, please, stop!'

The next moment, we heard several screams and background noise. It looked like a fight was going on.

'We're here!' we immediately ran inside, our guns pointed in front of us.

As Morgan kicked in the door, we saw (Y/N), sitting on the back of the unsub, firmly holding his hands. Morgan quickly took it over from her, cuffing and escorting him away. Her shirt was off, leaving her in her bra. She had a blue eye, along with some other bruises.

I ran towards her, finally allowing the tears to roll. We both allowed. I wrapped gently my arms around her, scared to hurt her. After a lot of tears, I slowly pulled away, looking into her scared eyes.

'Did he?-' she shook her head, knowing what I was referring for. I was quick in taking my FBI coat off, helping her in it.

'He didn't. He only took my shirt off, before I hit him in the balls. It was a whole fight.' I sighed a breath of relief, glad she reacted fast, glad she was safe.

'I was so worried. You did so good, my love. I'm so proud of you.' I wrapped her in another hug, as I pressed kisses on her head, while rubbing her back, gently.

'Spence?'

'Yes, sweetheart?'

'Bring me home, please?'

'Of course! But, let's first go to the ambulance. I want to make sure you're alright.'

So said, so done. The paramedics checked her out and took care of her wounds. Afterwards, we went home, took an relaxing bath, and fell peacefully asleep in each other's arms.