Bedtime Stories

-Description: You and Spencer are married. You two have a beautiful son, who loves bedtime stories.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, having a child
-Word count: 527
-Note: Sorry, for the short one! But, I still hope you guys like it.
_________________________

Y/N POV:

'Story time!' I exclaimed, as Spencer and I, entered the room of our beautiful son.

We both went to sit on the edge of his bed, as he was deep in thoughts.

'Have you decided yet?' I asked him, as he shook his head.

'Do you want to tell me a story? Please!'

'Oh, I have one.' Spencer smiled, making me now also curious.

'It's a fairytale.' he added, while I tucked (Y/S/N) in, before I took my place back next to Spencer. He began telling.

'Once upon a time, there was a boy, who loved his work, family and friends, very much. He was already happy with his life, but little did he know, it was about to get so much better. One day, it was just a normal work day, at least, he thought it was. There was someone new to work. It was a beautiful, smart, sweet, carrying, girl. The boy noticed himself falling in love with her everyday more. They became best friends, and did everything together. About a few months later, the boy finally gathered enough courage, to ask the girl out.'

'What happens next?' the curiously took it over from (Y/S/N).

'They ended up, marrying each other, and got a beautiful son named (Y/S/N).'

'Hey! That's my name!' the little boy squealed out.

The whole time, I've watched my loving husband, with a huge smile on my face. He gave a look at me, returning the smile.

'Wait, is the girl mommy?' the little one asked, looking a bit confused.

'That's right, buddy. The beautiful girl is your mommy.'

Spencer wrapped an arm around my waist, pressing me closer to him. He kissed me on the cheek, as I rested my head on his shoulder.

'What does marrying mean?' our son asked, hearing that word for the first time.

'Marriage means, if you love someone so much, like daddy and I, love each other, you can choose for a marriage. Your love is then officially on a piece of paper. And, you get a great party to celebrate it.' I explained, while he was carefully listening.

'Why wasn't I on the party?'

'Because you weren't born yet.'

'I hope, I'll find someone to marry with.' he admitted, making us giggle.

'I'm sure you do, honey. But, let's sleep now, tomorrow it's a school day.'

(Y/S/N) pouted at first, but quickly accepted it, realizing he can ask as many questions as he wants, tomorrow after school. Spencer and I, both gave him a kiss on the head, and wishing him sweet dreams. We turned the big light off, so only his little lamp was shining, and closed the door.

'That was an amazing story, love.' I told the genius, as we walked over to the couch.

'It was only the truth, beautiful girl.' he smiled, pressing me in for a loving kiss.