Pictures

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. When a certain someone spotted you on a fair, the pictures started to emerge.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, mention of smut
-Word count: 706
-Note: I promise, I will be more active! I'm already writing on the next one! Enjoy the summer!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

It was a normal day at the BAU. We had no case today, only filles to fill in. From my desk, I was looking at the man, I love so much. Spencer, my secret boyfriend, was sitting by his own desk, working concentrated. However, when he finally caught my eyes burning on his skin, he couldn't help the smile, forming on his lips.

After a while, lunchtime arrived, but before we could get up, we got greeted by an excited Penelope.

'Can you all can come to the conference room?' she asked us, as everyone nodded, and got up.

We all took a seat at the round table, curious about what was going on. Penelope went to stand for the screen, grabbing the remote in the process.

'I invited you all here, because I want to show you something.' she explained, leaving us behind with even more questions, as our curiously grew.

'Last week, I saw these two laughing at a fair.' she pressed a button on the remote, making me stare in shock.

It was a picture of Spencer and I, at the fair, we visited last week. We were laughing, while walking through the fair. I gave a look at Spencer, noticing him already looking at me, with the same shock as me.

'You may think that they're just friends hanging out, but you will think something else when I show you this.' again, she pressed a button on the remote.

I could sink into the ground from embarrassment, feeling my head getting red. This time, it was me and Spencer, kissing and cuddling. I could feel all the eyes on me, as they started chuckling. Spencer was sitting next to me, so it was no surprise, he reached for my hand under the round table. I gladly accepted it, and squeezed a little. He squeezed back, in an attempt to comfort me.

'And, this.' she continued, another picture showing up on the screen.

It got worse and worse. It was us, heavily kissing in the car. My hands were playing in his hair, while his hands were resting on my waist. It was a make out scene. But, after the passionate kiss, we had decided to finish it at his apartment. I've never been more thankful for that decision.

At this point, everyone was visibly laughing, while my head got redder. I felt another squeeze in my hand, seeing Spencer getting more nervous and uncomfortable.

'Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from what happens after this.' Penelope teased, causing me to finally speak up.

'PENNY!'

'So, pretty boy finally isn't a virgin anymore.' now Derek teased, leaving Spencer speechless.

'Okay guys, you know now. We're together. Can this stop now?'

'That was your punishment for not telling me, cupcake.' Penelope smirked, as the laughter finally slowed down.

'For how long?' Emily wanted to know.

'4 months and 15 days.' Spencer answered the exact date, making me smile.

'And, we call ourselves profilers.' David spoke, as we all laughed.

After a few more questions and congratulations, everyone went to grab actually something to eat, at lunchtime. However, I went to see Penelope, as everyone already left.

'Penny?'

'Yes, cupcake?' she smiled widely at me, happy her ship had finally landed.

'Can you may send me those pictures?' I asked, wanting a memory of that day.

'I already send them to you and boy wonder.' I smiled, before thanking her.

I went to join the team, as I walked towards Spencer. He wrapped me into a hug, and kissed my forehead. I was actually relieved. Now we don't have to hide in anymore, making things a lot easier. I thanked the stars, who brought me to this amazing team, that felt like family. Thanking them for this awesome job. And, most importantly, thanking the stars for bringing me to my soulmate. Who will love me forever, just like I will do with him.