Bad Dreams

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You woke up, crying, as Spencer tries to comfort you.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst, nightmare
-Word count: 561
-Note: This is just a loving, comfort, one shot. I really hope, you enjoy! And, for the ones who wants to know, this little poem, I used here is called: Annabel Lee - Edgar Allen Poe
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I woke up sweating, breathing loudly, and crying. I just experienced a horrible nightmare. It was about Spencer, who was laying on the flour, not breathing. I shivered again, at the thought of it. I really hate it, waking up Spencer, since he deserves all the sleep he can get. But, I really needed comfort now. As I looked next to me, I panicked even more. Spencer wasn't here.

'SPENCE? SPENCER?' I yelled out, as tears were falling down my cheeks. The fact that I just experienced a horrible nightmare, and that suddenly Spencer is gone, made it only worse.

Only a few seconds later, Spencer came running from the bathroom to me. He immediately climbed into the bed, as he placed his arms around me. I fell into his warm embrace, as I let out a relieved sigh, while I still was crying uncontrollably.

'Shhh, everything is okey. It was just a bad dream, you're safe. I'm right here, (Y/N). And, I won't leave.' he comforted me, while rubbing my back and pressing kisses on my head. I just kept crying, as the flashbacks from the nightmare came back.

'You-you weren't breathing.' I managed to speak out, as Spencer hugged me even tighter.

'I am right here, (Y/N). I am safe, and I am very much alive.' he took gently my hand in his, holding it to his chest.

'See? You feel the beating of my heart? I am breathing, I am healthy, I am safe, I am alive. Everything it alright.' he cooed, making me much calmer.

I felt the beating of his beautiful heart, making me finally realize, he is alive. My crying began to lessen, while sometimes I still sob.

'Thank you. You don't know how much I needed that.' I admitted, as he pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

'I'm glad, I could help.'

I slightly pulled away from the comforting hug, as I went to lay down again. I gestured Spencer to lay down as well, which he did. I laid my head on his chest, where I could hear the soft beating of his heart. He pulled me closer to him, making us both smile.

'Spence?' I quietly said, as he gave me once more kisses on my head.

'Yes, love?'

'Do you want to read to me?'

'Of course! What do you want me to read?'

'Annabel Lee.' I answered, since it's one of my favorite poems, and knowingly, he has printed it in his head. He began to read.

'It was many and many a year ago, in a kingdom by the sea. That a maiden there lived, whom you may know, by the name of Annabel Lee. And, this maiden she lived, with no other thought, than to love and be loved by me. I was a child, and she was a child, in this kingdom by the sea...'

I fell asleep, peacefully, on his calming voice, and the soft beating of his beautiful heart.