Hickeys

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. But, a certain mark on both of your bodies, exposed you.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, mention of smut
-Word count: 884
-Note: Thank you so much, for all the commenting and votes on my stories. I really appreciate it! Love y'all! <3
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun shining on my body. I peacefully turned around, facing my beautiful boyfriend. To my surprise, he already was staring at me.

'You're so beautiful.' he admitted, with his morning voice. Gosh, I love his morning voice.

'Also a good morning.' I chuckled, as I felt my cheeks getting red, blushing from the compliment.

'Spencer, you're gorgeous.' I spoke, giving a good look at him.

A smile grew on his face, as he took me in his arms. Hugging me, and kissing my forehead, sweetly.

'Those hickeys look definitely great on you.' he mentioned, both remembering the events of last night.

'Well, I can say the same thing about you, love.' I said, giving a kiss on his neck, where the hickey was placed.

'But, I think, we have a problem for tomorrow. The team will notice.'

We didn't told the team yet, about us. We are planning to, but just not yet. We love, keeping this little secret, just a little longer between us. Not only cause we like the privacy, also it is pretty excited not to get caught. Especially, to profilers.

'Maybe it fades away by then. I'll go make some coffee.' he answered, causing me to pound by the loss of contact. Automatically, I grabbed his hand, not letting him move.

'Sweetheart, you love coffee in the morning. We both do. And, I will be right back.' he cooed, smiling, as I finally let go of his hand, and let myself fall back on the mattress.
__________________________

Spencer's POV:

I smiled at her adorableness, while I went to the kitchen. I made some coffee, as I suddenly heard a knock on my apartment door. I placed the already made coffee on the counter, and walked towards the front door.

I opened it, as their was surprising and confusion on my face. Their stood Morgan, his eyes a bit concerned.

'Morgan, what are you doing here?'

'I came to check up on you. You seemed yesterday a little distracted and it looked like something was bothering you. Is everything alright?'

The surprising and confusion quickly faded, as a small smile appeared on my lips. It felt good, to know he actually cares about me. He wasn't wrong, though. The last case, hit me hard. And, I guess, I was a little distracted yesterday. Obviously, back home,
(Y/N) had noticed, and comforted me, while we talked about it. That helped a lot.

'I'm fine now, but why didn't you text me?'

'You can easily lie on a phone message. It's harder to lie, when I'm in front of you.'

'Well, thank you. I really appreciate it.'

We both gave each other a small smile, as Morgan's eyes got wide.

'Ohh, pretty boy, what didn't you tell me?' he asked, chuckling, and so ready to tease me, about whatever he was talking about.

'What do you mean?' I asked back, getting nervous.

'Something definitely happened. Has pretty boy, a secret relationship or did you get a one night stand?'

'MORGAN!'

'Come on, I need to know. Your hickey betrays everything.' then, the realization hit me like a bullet, I completely forgot about the mark on my neck.

'Umm, there-there is no one.' I managed to speak out, but Morgan didn't buy it.

'You better tell me, pretty boy. Or else, I'm gonna assume you had a one night stand.' now, I have to tell him. The last thing, I want, is that he thinks, I had a one night stand.

'There is this girl.'

'I can't believe, you have a girlfriend. Who is she? Do I know her?'

Just then, we heard footsteps coming from the bedroom.

'Spencer, where is the coffee-'

She walked in, stopping immediately her sentence, when she saw Morgan. She was wearing one of my shirts, which was too large for her beautiful figure. She looked amazing.

'No way! Pretty boy and pretty girl?' Morgan spoke in shock, already laughing.

'I um-' I tried to say something, but I couldn't deny it anymore. The truth is out.

So instead of denying it, I decided to embrace it.

I walked towards (Y/N), who was still standing nervously, and gave her a gentle kiss on her soft lips. We both smiled into it, and pulled apart, as I rested my arm around her shoulders.

'Congratulations you two. You really are made for each other.'

'Thank you.'

'Thanks Derek.'

For a few moments more, we talked. To be honest, we answered his questions. Eventually, Morgan said goodbye, leaving the two of us alone.

'Sorry, love, I didn't know.' I apologized, as she shook her head.

'Don't worry about it, Spence. They were going to find out, eventually. I'm actually glad, now we don't need to do secretly anymore.'

'Now can everyone know, you're mine.' I spoke, teasingly, making her laugh.

'I'm yours, love. And, you're mine.' we shared another sweet kiss, before pulling away again.

'Now, make me some coffee.'