Prom

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. You all needed to bring a date to a party, but then the team began to get a little suspicious.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 1023
-Note: Cute! If you guys have any requests, please feel free to send them! Enjoy reading!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

We've been dating for 4 months now, and yet we didn't told the team. It's not that we don't want to, it's just nice to have something private, and let's be honest, it is really exciting to not get caught. So far, we're doing pretty good.

We are all in the jet, flying back home, after a good ending case. We caught the unsub on time, before he could murder his hostages.

All of a sudden, we were talking about our high school time. We're June, so all the students are having almost summer break, including prom night.

'I'm telling you guys, my prom was great. A little dancing, a little talking, a little kissing.' Derek told us, causing us to chuckle.

'I didn't even went to my prom.' JJ admitted.

'Why not?' Derek asked her.

'I don't know, I just thought it was a waste of time. I wasn't in a relationship, either.'

'And, what about you, Hotch?'

'Haley and I, had a great time.' he replied, smiling.

'Did you go, Reid?'

'I only was 12 when I graduated high school. I read a book instead.' Spencer answered, as the team was now looking at me.

'I didn't go, either. I don't know why.' I said, thinking back at my high school time.

'Since, most of you guys, didn't went to prom, what about changing that? I can give a party at my place, and make it full prom theme.' David spoke, as we all cheered.

'On only one condition. You all have to bring a date.'

'Oohh, can I bring Sergio?' Emily asked, excited.

'No, you can't bring Sergio.' David replied, rolling his eyes, playfully.

'Pleaseee.'

'Fine, but you clean up the poop.' everyone laughed, as we talked further about our high school time.
__________________________

The next day:

I woke up by rose petals, all spread over the bed. Spencer came the bedroom in, with gorgeous, red, roses in his hand.

'(Y/N), do you wanna make me the happiest man in the world, and be my date?' he asked, causing me to smile wide.

'I would love to.' he came towards me, as he gave me a loving kiss on my lips.

'These are for you, love.' he handed me the roses.

'They're beautiful, Spence.'

'Not as beautiful as you.' his response, made me blush, as I had the biggest grin on my face.

'Oh, shut up.' and, I connected our lips, once again.
__________________________

A week later:

Spencer and I, were driving to David's mansion. It wasn't weird, we drove together, since we are best friends. What was weird for the team, was that we didn't brought a date. Obviously, we are each others date, but the team doesn't know that.

'Spence, what do you think about telling them, about us?' I asked, out of curiosity.

'I'm fine with that, it would be actually nice to show my love for you in public.' he admitted, making me smile.

'I feel the same. I love you.'

'I love you.'

We agreed to tell them, as the evening went a little further. For now, we're just making up an excuse, why we didn't brought our dates.
_________________________

Soon enough, we stood for the front door, as I pressed the doorbell. The Italian man, opened the door.

'Spencer, (Y/N), welcome to your high school prom. But, than better.' he let us in, and lead us to the kitchen, where everyone already was.

Everyone greeted us, as we walked in. JJ brought Will, as Aaron brought Haley. Derek brought Penelope, as friends they say. And, David brought one of his ex wives, also as friends. And, Emily...

'Omg! Emily! Did you really brought Sergio with you?' I spoke, squatting down, to pet the sweet cat.

'Sure I did! But, who did you bring, (Y/N)?'

'Oh, my date is running a little late.'

'And, what about you, pretty boy? Did you found a date?' Derek aksed him, smirking.

'Oh yeah, um she had work to do, so she couldn't come.' Spencer quickly made up, causing me to laugh under my breath.

'Work to do, huh?' Derek continued, a little suspicious.

'Can I have your attention, please? I all want to thank you for coming, and I hope this is going to be a great prom night. To love!' David announced, as we all lifted our glasses up.

'To love!' we all repeated, before drinking our wine.
__________________________

The evening went on, and we ended up sitting on the couch. In the meanwhile, they all began to become a little suspicious.

'Where is your date, (Y/N)?' Derek asked me, causing everyone to look in my direction.

I sneakily, squished Spencer's hand, as he squished mine back, giving me encouragement. I began:

'Um, guys there's something I need to tell you. My date is actually already here.' I began, as I saw some confused faces, as well as smirking ones.

'Spencer and I, are having a relationship.' I spoke out, before looking at my soulmate. He gave me a sweet smile, which I returned.

Gasps and laughter, were filled the room.

'I knew it! Time to pay up guys.' Emily hold out her hand, as well as Penelope and David.

'Wait, wait, wait. You guys knew?' Spencer asked, as the three nodded their heads.

'Yeah, we knew. We all suspected, and we did a bet, on whether you were a couple or not.' Emily explained, while the others paid the three agents.

'Besides that, you two are so adorable!' Penelope exclaimed, the others agreeing.

'Let's go, pretty boy and pretty girl!' we all chuckled, as my boyfriend gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

The rest of the evening, we've spent by answering a lot of questions, as well as laughing and talking. It was a wonderful evening.