Girls Fight

-Description: You and Spencer are married. You two have a beautiful daughter, but because of a crazy woman, your family is in danger.
-Warnings: Angst, language, fighting, having a child
-Word count: 2687
-Note: Again, an angsty story. My next story, is probably going to be a fluffiness one. Also, I use here the name "Abby", know that I don't have anything against the name, or people with the name. Have fun, guys!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

'And, how is it going? Does she wants to talk?' I asked Aaron, as he closed the interrogation door.

'No, she says nothing.'

Abby Lim, is a hitwomen, who killed many people. We just arrested her. It was a very stressful case for all of us. The thing is, before we arrested her, she was being very flirty towards Spencer.
_________________________

Flashback:

'Drop your weapon, Abby.' David ordered, in a serious voice.

Abby was just standing there, gun pointed at us.

'I don't know. I don't want to.'

'Hey you, little nerd. What do you think? How do I look?' she continued, looking straight at Spencer.

As Spencer didn't gave an answer, she gave it.

'I know, I look hot as always. But, you don't look bad either, baby.'

I felt my blood raise, as I tried to concentrate me. I quickly glanced at my husband, who was looking nervously.

'Put your weapon down, now!' Derek yelled, also furious.

'Calm down, muscles. I do, if nerd asks me.'

'Abby, put your weapon down.' Spencer spoke, a little more calmly, trying to win her trust.

It worked. Surprisingly, she trew her weapon away, as the men cuffed her.

'See? Was that now so hard?' she said, before they took her away from us.

Flashback over
__________________________

Now, we only needed to know, where she kept her last victim. She kidnapped a woman, who was still missing. It is really important, that we find her as quick as possible. Aaron just questioned her, but she didn't said a word.

'She asked for one thing. If we gave it to her, she swore she will tell us, where the victim is.' Aaron sighed, which I didn't understood, since it's good news we're getting closer.

'That's great! What is it?' I asked, everyone now looking at him.

'It's a date with Reid.'

My eyes went wide, and I'm sure, I wasn't the only one.

'No, no, no.' Spencer said, repeatedly, coming closer to us.

'How-how do we know, she's not lying?' I asked him, biting my lip.

'She would sign a contract. If she lies, she would get more trouble than she already has.'

'Okey. Let's do it.'

'What? But, (Y/N). I don't want to go on a date with her.' Spencer said, still a little in shock, that I accepted it so quickly.

'I know, love. I don't want it, either. But, it's the only way to save another life.'

'We give you two some privacy.' Aaron spoke, as everyone left the room.

'But, it would feel like cheating on you.' he admitted, giving me a sad look.