Henry's Birthday Party

-Description: You and Spencer are together. When you both got invited to Henry's birthday party, an interested question came to the light.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 1769
-Note: All fluffiness today! :) If you guys have any requests, please feel free to put it in the comments or text me. Thank you!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I was finishing my last paperwork, as I saw JJ, walking towards my desk. I glanced at her, with a sweet smile, before dropping my work for a bit.

'Hey (Y/N), Spence.' she greeted us, causing my wonderful boyfriend, who sat over me, to look up.

'I wanted to ask you, if you are both free this weekend? Henry gives his birthday party, and invited a few friends, but he also asked me if you two came? If you want, of course.'

This caused me to smile even more. When JJ and Will, were a night out, Spencer and I, always babysit. Not because we have to, but because we love to do it. We both love children, especially Henry and Jack.

Since, I joined the BAU later, and JJ knows Penelope longer, is she the godmother, and Spencer is his godfather. But, I couldn't care less. I love the way it is, and that little Henry asked us to come to his birthday party, made my heart melt.

I gave quick a look at Spencer, to ask if he wants to. He nodded in agreement.

'We would love to come, JJ.' I confirmed, with a genuine smile.

'Great! I will send you the information. Thank you, guys.' she exclaimed, before walking away.

We both went back to our paperwork, but soon enough, we finished it, and headed home.
_________________________

A few days later:

It was Saturday. Time to go to the birthday party. I just added the last bow on the present, as it was time to go. It didn't took that long to discover, what we should buy for Henry. Always, if we arrived to babysit, Henry was most of the time drawing. So, we bought him a coloring book and some colored pencils, which I just finished wrapping in.

Suddenly, I felt soft, familiar, hands wrapped around my waist.

'Are you ready, love?' a sweet voice spoke, as he kissed my neck, softly.

I turned around to look Spencer in the eyes, while my lips found his. We shared a loving kiss, as I slightly pulled away.

'I'm ready, genius.' I let out, with a chuckle.

As response, Spencer just pulled me in for a tight hug. I smiled in it. Not much later, I locked the door of our shared apartment.
_________________________

I pressed the doorbell of the house, from our blonde friend. Only a few seconds later, a happy JJ opened it.

'Welcome to the party!' she exclaimed, while I gave her a hug.

'I'm really happy you two are here. The kids are really excited for your coming.' JJ said, as she let us in.

'Excited? Why would they be excited?' Spencer asked, a little confused. So am I.

'Well, Henry may or may not told them that you are the best babysitters. He said that you know everything, Spence, and that (Y/N) is the best profiler.' she confessed, as I felt my cheeks got red from the compliment.

'That's sweet! But, I don't know everything.' Spencer corrected, as JJ and I, both chuckled.

'That's really sweet of him.' I replied, while we began walking towards the loudly children.