Winning

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You two play a game on the jet, as the team brings back old memories.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 641
-Note: Sorry, if you don't know the game. But, I used it cause I don't know how to play Chess or Poker. And, this game I do play. I suck at it, but I do play it. Game: Checkers
_________________________

Y/N POV:

'Hey (Y/N), you're up for a game with Mr. 187?' I heard David ask, as I looked up from my book.

'Sure!' I replied, and took the seat next to David.

We were all in the jet, heading back to Quantico, Virginia. It was the fun game Checkers, that they were playing.

'So, what happened, Rossi? What makes you think that I can beat the genius?' I asked, curiously.

'Well, I bet on you with Morgan. If you lose, we need to pay Hotch, Prentiss and JJ. You better don't lose, (Y/N).'

'Wow, you guys definitely put pressure on me now.' I teased, while Spencer finished setting up the game.

I have to say, I do not completely suck at this game. I played it very often when I was younger. But, beating a genius, is a lot harder than beating my dad.

We played a little while, till we both finally had a queen/king. It went pretty well. At this moment, Spencer and I, are equal.

'Pretty boy, this time, we had a case in Los Angeles. Remember the last time we were there?' Derek asked, causing Spencer to get nervous.

'N-no.' he managed to speak out, clearly lying.

'What happened?' I asked them, still moving our pawns.

'Morgan, no!'

'Well, Lila Archer was a target of a stalker, and Reid needed to protect her.' Derek began.

'Wait, who?' I asked, hearing that name for the first time.

'A beautiful actress.'

'And, they ended up kissing in her pool.' Emily continued, as Spencer gave her a confused look.

'Emily, you weren't even there.'

'I may have a source who told me the story.' she answered, grinning, while we still were playing.

'And, obviously the whole pers was there, when they said their sad goodbyes. My bet is that they hooked up.' Derek sighed out, dramatically.

'No, we didn't! (Y/N), I swear we didn't. She kissed me, and-'

'It's okey, Spence. We weren't dating back then, I wasn't even a member of the BAU.'

'You're not mad?' he asked, a little surprised.

In the meanwhile, Spencer lost a few more pawns, just like me. But, the difference is, that Spencer isn't paying attention. The whole conversation, I payed more attention to the game, than he. And, not noticing, he placed his king on my row. Giving me the opportunity to get his last king, and win the game.

'I'm not mad, love. Actually, I'm really happy.' they all looked at me, with confused faces.

Then, I took my shot. I moved my queen, and took his last pawns, including his king.

'I win.' I let out, with a huge smile on my face.

The whole team was in shock. Their jaws were on the floor, while everyone began to cheer. But, David and Derek, were the happiest.

'No, what? How-how did you-' Spencer was genuine confused, making me chuckle even more.

'Let's go, pretty girl.' and, I gave a high five to Derek.

'I can't believe this.' Emily let out, just as confused as I am.

'Okey, pay up guys.' David spoke, as he and Derek, hold out their hands.

The other agents payed them, making me laugh.

'You did great, kid.' David complimented me, as I spoke out a "thank you".

'Reid, you finally found your dream match.' Derek patted him on the shoulder, causing Spencer to finally look up at me.

'I really did.'