Game Night

-Description: You and Spencer are together. The team has a game night, which ended up sweet.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 1122
-Note: Just a relaxing one shot. Really cute towards the end! :) Also, I described here only a tiny bit of a great game. Unfortunately, you have to be with at least 8 people to play it. But, it's still great! The game: The Werewolves of Millers Hollow
_________________________

Y/N POV:

'Who wants to play a game?' I asked the team, as we all sat, comfortably, in the couch of David's mansion.

'What do you have, pretty girl?' Derek asked, as I took a small box out of my purse.

'Werewolves.'

Everyone looked at me, confused. I couldn't blame them, it was not that popular.

'Oh, I know that game. I play it sometimes with Henry and his friends.' JJ confessed.

'I will explain it to the rest of you. Someone will be the narrator, and that person will give you all a card, what only you can see. Some people, will become wolves, who need to come to a decision who they want to kill.' I held a little card, with a picture of a wolf on it.

'You also have cupid, who has the ability to couple two persons. If one of the person's die, the other will too.'

I explained the rest of the cards, before adding the most important part.

'All this happens, when you guys are "sleeping". Everything needs to happen, silent. Only the narrator, can talk.'

'Got it?' they all nodded, as I grabbed the cards.

'I can be the narrator, if you want.' JJ said, as I gave the cards to her.

'Sure!'

JJ began to deal the cards, as we all looked at our own card, once we received. I made sure that only I could see my card, while I had a little sparkle in my eyes, once I saw that I'm one of the wolves.

'Okey, everybody close your eyes.' JJ ordered, as we all did.

'Cupid, you can wake up.'

'Cupid, who do you want as a couple?' I heard her ask, but I couldn't know who cupid was.

'Okey, cupid. You can close your eyes again. I'm now going to tap the shoulders from the two chosen one. They can open their eyes, and look at each other.' suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, causing me to smirk.

I opened my eyes, curious with who I was coupled. My gaze met Spencer's, who was already staring at me. I gave him a sweet smile, while he returns it.

'The couple can close their eyes again.'

'The wolves can open their eyes now.' JJ continued, and I opened my eyes again.

I spotted Derek and David's eyes open, confirmation that they were the other wolves. Derek was already pointing at the genius, as the muscular man tried his hard to not bust out of laughter. David agreed with him, causing them to look at me. I doubted it, not only because I'm Spencer's girlfriend, also because I formed a couple with him, thanks to the mystery cupid. Meaning, if he dies, I die. Eventually, I gave in.

'The wolves made their decision. They can close their eyes again.'

A few minutes past, before we all were allowed to open our eyes.

'I'm sorry to announce, Spence, but you are dead.' JJ confirmed, causing everyone to chuckle.

'What? Already?' he did his best sad face on.

'And, since (Y/N) and Spence, were a couple, (Y/N) is also dead.'

They all gave an "oooh" reaction, before I allowed them to see my card.

'Yes!' they exclaimed, seeing the wolf on it. Although, the genius looked with eyes of disbelief at the card.

'My own girlfriend killed me? Well thank you very much.' Spencer spoke, sarcastically.

'Sorry love, but at least we're dead together.' I chuckled, as he gave me a soft grin.

The game went on like that, as it eventually came to an end. The wolves lost, and the others won. The winners cheered, while the wolves pounted.

'Okey, now I want to know. Who was cupid?' I asked them, looking around, before spotting a smirking Penelope.

'I was. But, you guys are so cute! I needed to pick my favorite couple.' she defended herself, making us all laugh at her confession.
__________________________

After a few more rounds, we decided to quit, and instead talking a little with each other. I went to the girls, who were sitting by David's kitchen island.

'Hey (Y/N).' they greeted me, as I took a chair.

'Hey girls, what are you talking about?'

'Oh, it was about Henry, he made some new friends at school. Now, they're always together. It's really sweet to see.' JJ explained, making us all smile.

'That's really sweet.' I admitted, while the others nodded in agreement.

'And, what about you and Reid? How is it going between you two?' Emily asked, as they all looked curiously at me.

'It's just wonderful. I know, us dating is all new and stuff, but I really feel safe with him. I love him.' I truly spoke, while I gave a glance at my beautiful boyfriend, who was talking with the boys.

The girls all awes at me, while I giggled by their reactions.

'You guys are too adorable.' Penelope exclaimed, making us all chuckle.

'Speaking about boys, let's see how they are doing.' JJ said, and we all stood up, walking towards the boys.

They took their seats on the large couch, while I was looking for my place to sit. I snuggled against Spencer, as he pulled me closer. I rested my head against his chest, while he gave soft kisses on it.

'You okey?' he asked, caring.

'Yeah, you?'

'I'm perfect now.' we both smiled, as I slowly closed my eyes.
__________________________

Spencer's POV:

'And, what do you think, (Y/N)?' Emily asked, as we heard no response.

'(Y/N)?' she asked again, causing us to gave a look at her.

'She's asleep.' I answered, quietly, not wanting to disturb her peacefully sleep.

Gosh, she is beautiful. Sometimes, I still ask myself, how she fell in love with me. But, I am more than grateful for that.

I gave a loving kiss on her head, as the group awes at us.

'Omg, wait.' suddenly, Garcia spoke, making us all look confused.

She went to grab her purse, as she came back with her phone is her hand.

'I need a picture of this.' she told us, before making a bunch of them. Luckily, the flash light was off.

'Garcia, can you send me those?' I asked her, as soon as she finished.

'Already did, boy wonder.'