Future

-Description: You and Spencer are together. When you two go on a date, something wonderfully happens.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 1020
-Note: I'm in love with this story! I really hope, you guys love it as much as I do. <3
_________________________

Y/N POV:

A date. It has been a while ago, since Spencer and I, went out. Work has being pretty busy, and we just didn't had much time. But, today was the day. The day for a small, sweet, date. The plan was to take out some coffee, to then go to the park.

We just arrived at the cute coffeeshop, as we waited in the waiting line.

'What are you going to take?' I asked the tall man.

'The usual. Coffee.'

'Of course, stupid question.' we both chuckled.

'What about you?' he asked me back the question.

'I think, a vanilla milkshake.' I replied, since it's one of my favorite drinks.

We both ordered our drinks, and paid for them. Then, it was time to go to the park. It was only a little walking, as we arrived at the beautiful place. The trees were pretty green, as the sun was shining, brightly. It's not the first time, we've been here. It is one of our favorite places to go, as we walked towards the big tree, we always go to.

I opened up my bag, and took a large blanket out it. I laid it down on the grass, close behind the tree. We went to sit on the blanket, as the shadow was above us, protecting us from the sun, but it was warm enough, to not be cold. It was just perfect.

I drank my milkshake, while I felt two eyes burned on me. I glanced over to Spencer, to catch him staring. He looked with so much admiration and love, it made me blush.

'Spencer Reid, are you staring?' I teased him, a smile grew on both of our mouths.

'It's just. I-I just missed you.'

'Love, we see each other everyday. We live together, we even work together.'

'I know, I know. It's just been a while, since we did this. And, work was pretty busy, lately. I just missed you.' he admitted, as my heart melted.

'I missed you too, genius.' I replied, truly. At my response, he blushed a little, as a big smile was formed on his lips.

I placed my drank on the grass, hoping it wouldn't just fall over. I moved closer to Spencer, resting my head on his shoulder. He softly pressed some little kisses on my head.

'You're so beautiful.' he spoke, as I pressed my lips on his soft ones.

'You're not bad yourself, handsome.' I said, ending the lovely kiss.

He pulled me closer, hugging me tight. I don't have any problem with that.

'This is nice, we should do this more often.' I spoke out, as he nodded in agreement.

'We really should.' he answered, before taking a sip from his coffee.

'Spence?'

'Yes, love?'

'Have you ever thought about the future?'

That was the question, I wanted to ask for a while now, since we never really had talked about it. But, it never came to it, so I decided that this was the good time. I don't want to put pressure on him or something. I am just curious. A little smile appears on his face, while his eyes light up.

'Yes, actually.' he responded, nonchalantly.

'Am I in it?' I asked, smirking.

'You're in it, love.'

'Better.' I teased, as I gave him a look to say that I want more detail.

'Well, I really want to marry you one day. I want you to become Mrs Reid. That our love is forever.' he admitted, truly, causing me to smile wide.

'I would love to become Mrs Reid one day.'

'And, did you ever thought about having kids? I mean, I don't want to push you or something, I-I am just curious.' I rambled on, making the genius laugh.

'I actually did thought, about having kids one day. I would love to become a father. And, at the thought of you, carrying our child, makes me really happy.' he pressed a gentle kiss on my head.

'I'm really glad you said that. I wasn't sure if you wanted them.'

'Of course, I do! As long as it's with you.' my heart melted for the thousands time today.

I looked him in the eyes, and once more, I pressed a kiss on his lips. Only this time, it was much more passionate, causing us to moan, lightly. Ending the kiss, he stood up. I gave a confused look at him.

'(Y/N), I have to tell you something.' he spoke, suddenly very serious and nervous.

'When people spoke about love, I never really understood what they meant by that. From the first day I met you, you changed my life in so many ways, I can only be happy about it. You learned me what love means, and how important it is. You gave my life color, you gave my life so much more meaning. You have the ability to destroy me, but I trust you not to. I don't know what I should do without you, and I never want to discover that. (Y/N), I love you, more than anything in the world. And, if you let me, I will spend everyday of my life, showing you.' then, Spencer squatted down on his knees, opening a little box.

'Do you want to make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?'

I couldn't believe it. My soulmate was proposing. We both were tearing up, as I ran towards him.

'YES, YES I WILL! I practically yelled, but I couldn't care less.

I jumped into his arms, and hugged him tight. We shared the most loving kiss, as he slipped the beautiful engagement ring on my finger.

'I can't believe, we're engaged!' I exclaimed, so happy. I think, I never have been this happy before. Happy tears were rolling down our cheeks.

'Forever?'

'Forever.'