Niece

-Description: You and Spencer are married. You two have a beautiful daughter. Unexpectedly, your niece came to visit.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst, language, having a child
-Word count: 2472
-Note: I loved to write this one! I had so much fun! I used a large amount of text from a great TV show. Also, your niece in this story is just a character. I love my niece, she isn't like this character at all. That being said, enjoy! TV Show: Friends - 10x5
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I was changing the diaper of our beautiful daughter, as we heard a knock on the front door.

'(Y/N)! Open up! It's your niece! I have to talk to you!' I was confused from the unexpected visit from my niece, I didn't saw in months.

I wanted to ask Spencer for opening the door, but I didn't even had to. He immediately understood, and went to the front door.

'You're not (Y/N).' I could hear Amy say.

I sighed, she didn't even greet Spencer. Don't get me wrong, I love my niece, she just my total opposite. And, she says everything, she thinks. Without a second thought.

I finished changing the diaper of our one year old, and placed her gently in her crib, before making my way towards them.

'Hey Amy!' I greeted her, while sharing a hug.

'Ohh, you're here!'

'Yeah, so what are you doing here?' I asked, genuine wondering.

'Well, I have huge news.'

Just on that moment, the baby began to cry.

'Oh wait, hold on. Let me just check on the baby.'

'Wait, this is important! Can (Y/D/N) wait?'

Spencer gave me a look to say he could check up on her, but I gave him a smile, saying it was okay. I walked towards the bedroom, Amy following me.

I gently took her out of the crib, rocking her slightly. In the meanwhile, Amy was watching.

'So beautiful.' I smiled at her compliment, nodding in agreement.

'Oh, I know, isn't she?'

'No, I was talking about your bedding.' my previous smile quickly faded, hearing her confession.

'Alright, what's your news, Amy?'

'Oh! Umm... Well...  I'm getting married.' she stated, happily.

'What? Oh my God! To who?' I asked, completely shocked.

'This guy! He has a killer apartment.' she stopped talking.

'And?' I pushed her, hoping she would tell a bit more about the person she's getting married to.

'And, it's on fifth. And, the elevator opens up right into the living room.'

'No, what's he like?' I specified.

'Oh! He's okay. Do you remember my old boyfriend, Mark?' she asked, causing me to nod.

'Yeah.'

'It's his dad!' my expression immediately changed, processing what I just heard.

'His dad? Wow, he's gotta be-' she cut me off, continuing my sentence.

'Old? Yeah! But, he travels a lot, so he's hardly even there.' it was clearly, she was out for his money.

'Sweety, I need to tell you. It sounds a little bit like you like the apartment more than you like-'

'Myron.' she spoke, as I gave her a look.