Rambling

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You are a little insecure, because of your rambling, but the love of your life helps you with it.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 700
-Note: A real short one, this time. I don't really know, if I like this, but it's not that I hate it. Anyways, have fun!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Spencer just came home from work. Normally, I would go to work too, I love it. But, today, was not a good day for me. I just wasn't feeling very well, and Spencer convinced me to stay home. Lucky, it was paperwork today.

So, here I am, laying on the couch, as I just finished watching a few episodes of my favorite tv show. Spencer dropped his messenger bag, and slipped out his coat and shoes, before taking a seat next to me.

'How are you feeling, love?'

'Actually, a lot better. How was work?' I asked my beautiful boyfriend, as he snuggled up with me.

'Good, nothing special. Just a lot of paperwork. What did you do today?'

'Not much, just watched my favorite show.' I replied, before my eyes filled with excitement.

'It was so exciting. One of the main characters shot someone, and then, when they asked her what had happened, she lied about it. It was so shocking, because I didn't expect it. And, now I will find out in the next episode, if people will believe her lies, or that her mask will fall off.' I rambled, as I suddenly stopped talking.

I couldn't help, but thought about all the times I rambled about something, and that I could see, that people most of the time didn't care, or didn't even listened. So, I stopped myself of talking. Of course, he noticed it.

'What's wrong, (Y/N)?' he asked, as he looked at me, with confused eyes.

'It's nothing. So, what do you wanna eat?' I tried to change the subject, clearly failing.

'Love, you can tell me anything. What's wrong? Why did you stop talking?'

'It's just, I just kept rambling about a tv show, that shouldn't be too excited to hear about. I just don't want to bother you with it.' I spoke out, a little ashamed.

Spencer just kept staring at me, with disbelief in his eyes. Then, he took gently my hands in his, and brushed with his thumb the back of it.

'Love, don't ever say something like that again. You would never bother me. I'm so sorry if you ever felt that way. And, I love your rambling. I love seeing you so excited about something. So please, never stop talking, love. Because, I care.' he spoke so lovely, that my heart melted.

'Thank you, Spencer. You don't know how much that means to me. And, you need to know that I also love your rambling, and your intresting facts and statistics. Never think that I'm not interested. Because, I am.'

I snuggled closer to him, as we shared a warm hug. This talk has definitely made me feel better, and now I would never worry about my rambling again.

'Why don't we order some food?' Spencer suddenly said, as I nodded.

'Sushi, pizza? Whatever you want, love.' I spoke, as he thought about it for a moment, but it didn't took him long.

'Pizza?'

'Pizza it is. The usual?'

'The usual.'

I leaned a little over, to grab the phone off the little table. I quickly ordered the food, and went back to the comforting hug.

'Why don't we watch the next episode of your show, while we're waiting?' Spencer surprised me, as my smile grow.

'Really?' I made sure he wanted it.

'Really.' he assured me, making me smile, my eyes full of excitement.

'Thank you.' I gave him a sweet kiss, and took the remote for the tv.

I pressed the "play" button, as the intro song played happily. The next moments, our faces went from happiness, to confusion, to completely shock.

It was a great feeling, knowing that one of the most important person's, cares about me, and my rambling. The rest of the evening, was just perfect, with food, a lot of cuddles, and talking.