Painted Nails

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. When Spencer came to work with painted nails, the team got suspicious.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 878
-Note: Ahhh, I absolutely love this. I think, I wrote for the first time a whole one shot in only Spencer's POV. It was quite exciting and just awesome. I hope you all enjoy this!
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

The elevator doors just opened, as I walked through the glass door. I could see Morgan and Garcia chatting by the desks, while I walked towards my own. I placed my things down, as I suddenly felt eyes burning on my skin.

'Pretty boy, did you paint your nails?' Morgan asked me, chuckling at the sight.

'Yeah, my girlfriend wanted to paint them, so I let her.' I answered, casually, as they just looked at me with pure shock.

That's when it hits me, the words I just said playing over and over again in my head. I didn't had told them about (Y/N). I didn't had told anyone, except my mom. We were only dating for 4 months, and we're still contemplating about when we are going to reveal our secret relationship. I ruined that now.

'Ohh, that's the sweetest. Chocolate thunder, can I paint your nails?'

'Not a chance.'

'So, pretty boy has a girlfriend. Do we know her?' I began to get nervous, not knowing what to say.

'I-I, um-' just on that moment, the most beautiful woman, I ever laid eyes on, walked happily in. It was (Y/N). Her clothes were hugging her figure, and she had the most beautiful smile painted on her lips. I would do anything for her.

She continued walking happily towards us, her positive behavior never failed to light up the room.

'Hey guys, what are you doing?' she greeted us, as she joined the conversation. I'm sorry, I meant the interrogation.

'Ohh, (Y/N), good you're here! Look at boy wonder his nails. He just admitted he has a girlfriend. Do you know who it is?' Garcia squealed, making (Y/N) bite her lip.

'I don't know.' she answered simply, and managed to not let fall a stake. She said it so casually, they didn't suspected her.

'Com on, Reid. You gotta tell us what's she's like.' Morgan pushed me further, as I saw (Y/N) smirking.

'Yeah, Spence, what's she like?' she challenged me, waiting for my next move. I decided to play her game, finally giving up.

'She is the most beautiful woman, I ever laid eyes on.' I began, and I saw the way her eyes light up.

'She is incredible sweet and kind. She's really smart and caring. And, so beautiful. She's perfect.' I continued, but didn't stopped yet.

'She's everything I ever wanted. She's the reason, I wake up, happily. And, if she wants it too, she's my future.' I ended the speech, as they all got quiet. I saw my girlfriend, blinking quickly a tear away.

'Wow, pretty boy. You got it hard.' Morgan stated, while I nodded in agreement.

'I really love her. With everything I have.'

Those words changed something in (Y/N), because the next thing I know, her lips are sealed with mine. We shared a passionate kiss, as if she was trying to express her love.

'Yeah Reid, get some!' Morgan spoke, proudly, while Garcia clapped her hands.

Big grins were formed on our lips, when we ended the kiss. She immediately jumped on my lap, burying her face in the crook of my neck, out of embarrassment.

'Congratulations, pretty boy, pretty girl.'

'Omg! I can't believe, my ship has finally landed! You two are the cutest! Congrats!'

'Thank you.'

'Thanks.'

'I plan a dinner party!' we suddenly heard Rossi say, as now the whole team came looking at all the commotion.

'Hotch, we-' I began, but he cutt me off.

'It's okay, just don't get it effect work.' he told us, as a small smile was visibly on his face.

We both thanked him, and everybody else, who were congratulating us.

'So, does that mean, there are one day going to be genius babies?' Emily asked us, as I was a little overwhelmed, but secretly, if it was up to me, I already knew the answer.

As answer, (Y/N) gave me a questionable, doubtful look, waiting eagerly and nervously, on my answer.

'I actually would love to have kids one day, but that's totally up to you, of course.' she immediately pulled me into a hug, a sigh leaving her lungs.

'I'm really glad you said that, I wasn't sure if you wanted them.'

'Of course, I do. As long it's with you.' she pressed her soft lips on mine again, before whispering "I love you" into my ear.

'I love you.' I whispered back, as everyone stared in awe.

After that day, I was more sure than ever. I wanted to start a life with her. I wanted to live together. I wanted to marry her. And, maybe, if she's ready, have children someday. But, I knew, I have a whole life to accomplish these things. And, nothing could make me more happy, than knowing, she would be the one to do all this with. My soulmate.