Sims

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You were upset about a game.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst
-Word count: 473
-Note: Omg! It's hot! It's been hot all day. I literally didn't do anything today, just played some games, write or read. I know, this one is really short, but normally, the next one will be longer. Also, I mentioned here a great game, I love to play. Stay healthy! <3 Game: The Sims 4
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

Fear entered my body, as I heard (Y/N), slightly screaming the word "no" over and over again. It was not really screaming though, rather speaking loudly.

'No, no, no, Spencer don't die!' I heard from our bedroom door.

Maybe she has a nightmare? I walked in quick pace, and opened the door.
__________________________

Y/N POV:

I was just staring at my screen, a single tear escaping my eye. Spencer rushed the room in, his face concerned, but also confused. I couldn't blame him, I was slightly crying in front of my laptop screen.

'(Y/N), what's wrong?' he asked, softly, taking his place next to me.

'You-you just died, Spencer.'

He wrapped me into a sweet hug, rubbing my back, soothingly.

'Everything is okey, love. I'm alive, I'm here.'

'No, you died!'

'Love, I'm right here. It was just a nightmare. I'm okey.' he tried to reassure me, as I decided to just show him.

I shook my head, as I pulled away.

'No, I wasn't experiencing a nightmare, you died on my laptop.' he gave me confused eyes, making me smile, weakly.

'Look, this is a game, called: The Sims 4. You can make sims, and you can do with them whatever you want. They're living a life, you decide. It's an entertainment game.' I explained, both looking at the little screen.

'Ohh, and is that you?' he pointed at a (h/c) haired girl, with beautiful (e/c) eyes. I nodded in agreement.

'And, who is the guy laying on the floor?'

'That's-that's you.' I spoke, softly, looking at my sim who's laying on the floor, dead.

'Wait, what was the cause of death?'

'Well, you were trying to cook, but then the oven caught fire, and you couldn't escape. And, now you're dead.' I stared at my sims, the apartment still slightly on fire. My sim, who was me, crying uncontrollably.

A tear escaped my eye again, as Spencer stroked it away with his thumb.

'I-I don't know why I cry. I blame it on my period.'

'You're adorable. That you make us in a game, is just amazing.' he genuinely spoke, wrapping me in another hug.

'Promise me, you never leave me.' I said, hugging him, tightly.

'You know, I can't promise, love.' he answered, unfortunately a matter of fact.

'But, I can promise to love you forever.'