I Love You

-Description: You and Spencer are together. Spencer was a bit insecure, but you helped him through it, with special words at the end.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 711
-Note: A little, relaxing one today. I used a part of one of the stories of a great writer. Credits to: reidintoit
_________________________

Y/N POV:

In my fresh relationship with Spencer, I've learned a few things.  Physical contact is limited is one of them. Another one, is that you have to be patient. Spencer doesn't open up that easily and you have to gain his trust. What I do my best for.

However, I could see he was getting more comfortable in my presence. We would cuddle more often, or he would tell something more about his life. He needed some time, but I'm willing to give him all the time he needs.

Spencer's soft breathing against my skin is something I would contribute forever. His arms were loosely around mine, while I tried to escape the comforting hug. He whined, trying to pull me back in his embrace.

'I'm going to grab us some water.' I explained, causing him to let me fully go.

'Sorry.'

'Don't apologize. You have nothing to apologize for.' I told him, with a small smile.

I was quick in taking two glasses and pouring water into it. I returned back to the couch, handing Spencer a glass of water. He thanked me, before drinking, but I could see he looked a bit sad.

'Is everything okay?' I asked the genius, as he placed his glass on the little table.

'Y-yeah, I am. It's just-' he paused for a moment, struggling to find the right words.

'I-I like cuddling with you. It's just something, I'm not used to. It's all really new for me.'

'I know, just take all the time you need. I want you to know that you can tell me anything. If you want to cuddle, I love it. If you want me to hold you and comfort you, I love that too. If you want to talk about whatever, I love it as well. Just let me know what you need.'

'Thank you, I really appreciate that. It goes the same for you, by the way.' we gave each other a genuine smile, but suddenly his expression changed into a more doubtful look.

'Can I ask you something?'

'Anything.'

'Can you may hold me?' his voice was insecure, almost scared for my reaction.

'Of course! Come here, gorgeous.'

He smiled at the nickname, before gently resting his head in the crook of my neck, while I played with his messy hair. With the other hand, I drew random patterns on his chest, as he relaxed more and more. After a while, he spoke up:

'Thank you for being patient with me. I know, I need a lot of time, before I can fully trust a person. And, I know, I don't open up that easily. Sorry for that.'

'Sweetheart, you have again no reason to say sorry. I completely understand, and I will give you all the time you need. Just know, that I'm always here for you.'

'I-I love you, (Y/N).' for a minute, I froze. It was the first "I love you" in our relationship. Of course, he noticed my sudden stop in movement and voice, causing him to slowly pull away, to examine my face.

'Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It's probably too soon and-' I stopped his nervous rambling by pressing my lips against his. The kiss was sweet, soft and just perfect. It felt like forever, and I didn't had any intention to stop. But, when my lungs began complaining because of the need of oxygen, we both gently ended the kiss.

'I love you, Spencer.' I locked eyes with him, his insecurities ebbing slowly away. His cheeks were rosy, blushing sweetly, as he couldn't hide the huge smile on his face. I could've sworn he never looked this beautiful in my eyes.

The next moment, Spencer contently rested his head back into my neck, snuggling deeper into me. I hold him tighter, pressing soft kisses on his head. We both enjoyed the company of the other, knowing both, we loved each other.