Jellyfish

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. When you all went to the beach for the weekend, something awkward has happened. And, the team was willing to find out.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 756
-Note: I'm back, y'all! I really wanted to write, but I had no ideas. Then, I saw this episode of Friends on tv, and it brought me some inspiration. I'm also working on some Christmas stories, so stay tuned for that! :) TV show: Friends - 4x1
_________________________

Y/N POV:

The BAU needed a little vacation. We deserved it. So, Penelope came up with the great idea to go with the whole team to the beach. At least, I thought, it was a great idea.

Let's just say something has happened at the beach. Something has happened while the others stayed in the house, while Spencer, me and Derek, went to the ocean. Not to swim, just walking with our feet in the water. Ever since, we were a bit awkward around each other. The team noticing clearly.

We were all lunching together in the conference room, Emily starting the conversation.

'Alright, you guys, what happened out there?'

'What? We took a walk, nothing happened.' I answered, so casually possible. Failing miserably.

'Come on!'

'Alright.' Derek stood up, but Spencer and I, immediately joined him.

'No! Derek, we swore we'd never tell!' I yelled, when Spencer added:

'They'll never understand!'

'Well, we have to say something. They'll never stop asking. (Y/N) got stung by a jellyfish-'

'Alright! Alright! I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I-I couldn't walk.'

'We were two miles from the house.' Spencer began, as Derek continues, a bit dramatic.

'We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it.'

'I was in too much pain.' I made clear again, walking a bit around the room.

'And, then Reid remembered something.' Derek spoke out, everyone carefully listening to us.

'I'd seen this thing on the Discovery Channel...'

'Wait a minute. I saw that! About jellyfish and how if you-' David stopped for a minute, looking with wide eyes.

'You peed on yourself?' they all gasped, a slight disgust on their faces.

'You-you don't know! I mean, I thought, I was passing out from the pain! Anyway, I-I tried, but I-I couldn't bend that way. So...' I told them a bit ashamed, looking at Derek now. They all gasped once more, the word "ew" getting multiple times called.

'That's right, I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! And, if I had too, I'd pee on anyone of you! Only, uhh, I couldn't. I got the stage fright. I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So, I turned to Reid.'

Everyone's eyes immediately went to Spencer, who stood there ashamed and uncomfortable. They gasped, but before they could say something, Spencer began talking:

'Morgan kept screaming at me: "Do it now! Do it! Do it! Do it now!". I-I-' then he stopped talking and walked out of the room, with me right behind him.

'Spence, are you okay?' he stopped his tracks, turning to look at me.

'Yeah, I just want them to know about us. It would be less awkward, you know?' he silently confessed, causing me to nod.

'I know. Well, we can tell them. I mean, I think we waited long enough now.'

'Really?' I took his hands in mine, squeezing it a bit.

'Really.' he gave me the sweetest smile, before I felt his lips on mine. Suddenly, we heard clapping behind us, causing us to pull immediately away. We turned around to see the team standing a bit further, all smiley faces.

'Well, I guess we don't have to tell them anymore.' Spencer chuckled at my statement, while wrapping an arm around my waist.

'Oh, but you never actually had to tell us.' David told us, the whole team nodding in agreement.

'You knew?'

'Well, we are profilers after all.' Derek chuckled, and then the last puzzle piece fell on its place.

'Wait, is that why you told us the whole "I got the stage fright" story? You knew?' I asked in disbelief, replaying the beach day in my mind.

'Yes, I knew. And, I knew, you would be less embarrassed when your boyfriend peed on you instead of me.'

'But, why did you pressure me and kept yelling at me, "Do it! Do it now!"?' now Spencer asked, as Derek began laughing.

'That, I did for my own pleasure.'