Celebrity Stalker

-Description: You and Spencer are together. When the both of you, need to protect a celebrity, things happen.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst
-Word count: 1869
-Note: This one shot is a sort of case. I really enjoyed writing this, as I do with all of my one shots. Again, I used here names. This time, it are "Luna" and "Clara". Know, that I don't have anything against these names, or people with these names.
_________________________

Y/N POV:

We were all currently on the road in the SUV's. We got called for a case, in the sunny Florida. It was about a stalker of a young celebrity. Luna Traviss. The unsub already killed another actress, who got a roll in a new movie. The thing is, Luna did also audition, but didn't got the roll. And, that now suddenly that actress got killed, isn't coincidence.

'We're on our way.' I hear Aaron speaking through the phone, before he disconnects. He looked at us, with a worried face.

'What's wrong?' Emily asked, also concerned.

'Luna Traviss her manager just got found dead. Killed.'

We all looked worried, since Luna isn't save anymore. The unsub is clearly getting more brutal. There is not much time between the two murders.

'Morgan and I, are going to the crime scene of the manager. JJ and Prentiss, you are going to the crime scene of the other actress. Reid and (Y/L/N), you two are going to the house of Luna Traviss. You have to protect her. Do not leave her alone.' Aaron spoke, as we all nodded.
_________________________

Spencer and I, arrived at the luxe villa. As we went to the door, a brown haired girl opened it, with a sweet smile.

'You guys must be the agents of the FBI.'

'That's correct, I am SSA (Y/N Y/L/N), and this is DR. Spencer Reid.' I introduced us, as we entered the room.

'Welcome, as you already knew, I'm Luna Traviss.'

The room was large, with a lot of windows. There was a glass door to the garden, with a big pool in it.

'You have a wonderful house, Luna.' I complimented her.

'Thank you!' she replied happy, while she dropped herself on the couch.

'You need to lock all the doors and windows. And, you should take a guard dog.' Spencer spoke the safety resources, as we both went to sit on the couch as well.

'Already did, and allergic.'

'Luna, have you any idea who might does this?' I asked her, as she was thinking.

'No, not really. I mean, I might have some crazy fans, but that's part of the lifestyle.' she replied, while I cought her staring to Spencer.

'Did you lately got the feeling someone's watching you? Or got you weird packages or something?' a slightly nervous Spencer asked.

'Only the paparazzi.'

I looked around the room, when my eyes fell on boxes on the table.

'What are those boxes?'

'Oh, I get them almost every day.'

I gave a look at Spencer, and it was clearly, he thought the same thing as me. We need to know what's in them.

'Can I may see them?'

'Yeah, sure.'

I went to the table and opened one of the boxes, as Luna kept talking.

'So, you work for the FBI? Isn't that exciting?'

'Yeah, but the most important thing is that we can help people.' Spencer answered, as I took a paint cloth out of the box.