Surrounded

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You were overwhelmed by the press, and began to panic.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst, Autism Spectrum Disorder (reader)
-Word count: 869
-Note: First things first, I mention here a "celebrity", I completely made that name up, so don't bother searching it up. I also talk here about Autism, so please have respect for this subject, as some people are seriously dealing with it. Everyone's experience is different. Be safe! <3
_________________________

Y/N POV:

This case was different than the others. This time, a celebrity got killed. Mac Callen, a famous actor and director. Some hikers found him in the park. He was killed yesterday night, strangled to dead. But, of course, this was world news, it was all on tv.

Derek, Aaron, and me, just arrived back at the station. We saw JJ, already dealing with the press. There were so many of them.

We got out of the black SUV, but the press immediately surrounded us. All the cameras, microphones, and loud talking, overwhelmed me.

'Do you know who killed Mac?'

'Are all other celebrities in danger now?'

'The killer must to die!'

'Why got Mac killed, and not someone else?'

'Do you have any comment on what happened?'

So many questions. So many people. JJ always told us, to not answer questions until the press conference. So, I didn't said a word.

'We will answer your questions at the press conference. Thank you.' JJ spoke, before heading to the building.

I didn't really was honest, earlier. It's true, I said nothing. But, the truth is, I couldn't say something. I was so overwhelmed, with the whole press, and so many people coming at us. I just froze. I panicked, but was too scared to move.

Perhaps, Aaron and Derek noticed this. Derek came closer to me.

'Are you okey?' he asked, concern raising his voice.

Normally, I would say "I'm fine". I only would be completely honest, if something really wasn't fine. Just like now.

I shook my head, not able to answer with words. The press, who still surrounded us, didn't seem to notice at all. Or they don't care, who knows? Derek saw what was happening, and hold me close.

'You're going to be okey. Just stay close by me.' he spoke, calmly, as he held me close, while we tried to make our way through.

I clung to his arm, not daring to loose him. We made our way through the press, as we finally made it inside.

It was like I came back from trance, as it finally came through where I was. Here were less people. Some people of the team were here, some cops, it was much better now. But, that didn't changed the fact, that I still was nervous, and a little in panic.

'Are you alright?' Derek asked, as I slowly let go of his arm.

'Y-yeah, t-thank you.' I spoke, as the panic still grew.

'Excuse me.' I needed to get away from here, I needed to calm down. With quick pace, I walked to the conference room, knowing there was no one.
_________________________

Spencer's POV:

I just came back from the break room, as I saw (Y/N), walking away in quick pace. I immediately saw something was wrong.

'What happened?' I asked Morgan, as I began to worry.

'We just came back from the crime scene. The press was outside, surrounded us, and (Y/N) got overwhelmed and slammed shut.' he explained, as I began to understand the problem.

I walked quickly to the conference room, sawing she went to there.

'(Y/N)?'

And, that's when I saw her. She hold on to the table, her breathing uneven. She was clearly in panic. I gently placed a hand on her shoulder, in an attempt to comfort her.

'Everything is going to be fine, (Y/N). The press is gone, it's only the two of us.'

'I need you to breathe with me. Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale.' she followed my breathing, as she eventually calmed down.

She wrapped me into a sweet hug, while I softly rubbed her back.

'Everything is okey, love. You did so amazing, I'm so proud of you!'

'Thank you, Spence. I needed that. It's just-'

She stopped for a moment, struggling with her words.

'It came, because I have Autism.' she confessed, as I smiled softly, happy she finally admitted it.

'I know.'

'You know?' she asked, confused, as she pulled away a little, to face me.

'I know, because I myself have Autism Spectrum Disorder.'

'That explains, why you're the only one who really gets me. You really helped me through it.' a small smile, appeared on her lips.

'I'm glad, I could help.'

After a few more seconds, we decided we should go back to the rest of the team. Finding the unsub.

'Are you sure, you're okey?' I double checked, and she nodded.

As we came in sight of the others, they all looked concerned at her.

'Is everything okey?' I heard Morgan ask.

'I am now. Thank you, Derek. You really helped me a lot with the press.' (Y/N) said, smiling a little.

'No problem, pretty girl.'