Ashley Seaver

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. But, a new member to the team, is being pretty close to him.
-Warnings: Angst, fluffiness, language, season 6 spoilers
-Word count: 2511
-Note: If you love Ashley, I'm sorry but this is not a good story for you then. Because, I really don't like her, and yeah. Also, I know, I didn't wrote it exactly like in the show (about Emily and stuff), but I still hope, you guys enjoy!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

It's not that I hate her.

I'm just not really excited about her presence.

God, I miss JJ. It's only been a couple of days, when Ashley joined the team. And, I just can't stand her. It all began on her first day.
_________________________

Flashback:

We all were on the jet. I was talking with Emily and Derek, as I overheard Spencer and Ashley.

'Is that the one where they fly around in the phone booth?' Ashley asked the genius, talking about Doctor Who.

'First of all, it's a police box, not a phone booth. Second of all, Doctor Who started a quarter of century before Bill and Ted even went on their bodacious adventures. So really, they should just call it Bill and Ted's Excellent Rip-Off, I mean at least then-' he got cutted of by her.

'I'm really sorry.'

'For what?'

'Asking.' and with that, she walked away.

That bitch.

I just could see the sadness in Spencer his eyes, it broke my heart. How could she ask a question, and break him down, just like that? Spencer went to sit next to me, as I tried to cheer him up.

'Hey Spence, I agree. They really should have called it Bill and Ted's Excellent Rip-Off.' I truly admitted, making him smile.

Flashback over
_________________________

Surprisingly, Ashley didn't left Spencer's side. She was always hanging around him, like she needed him to breathe. I really hate that. The thing is, Spencer and I, are together. We've been dating for almost 3 months. But, we didn't told anyone yet. We are planning to, but just not now. So, I obviously can't say to Ashley "go away". I just hope, my presence will be enough, to keep some distance between the two.

I came out of the elevator, passing by the desks, before stopping for a moment.

'Anyone wants coffee?' I asked the ones who were sitting in their chairs.

'Me, pretty girl.' Derek answered, as Spencer and Emily also agreed.

I went to the breakroom, taking 4 cups of coffee, before walking back. Of course. Ashley was by Spencer's desk.

'Here you go.' I handed everyone's coffee, as I settled me on my place.

I couldn't help it, but I was jealous. I hated being jealous. It's just that she is talking so much with him. And, it also happened that she wasn't ugly. The worst part was, that I couldn't say anything. Only to Spencer, which I didn't did yet. Maybe later.

I tried to concentrate me on the paperwork, what was quite difficult, because I heard Ashley constantly giggling. Eventually, I finished, as I stood up to walk to Aaron his office. When I gave it to him, and walked out, Derek was waiting for me, next to the office.

'Hey Derek, what's up?'

'Nothing, it's just, are you okey?' he asked, a little concerned.

'Yeah, why?'