Target

-Description: You and Spencer are together. The team has a case, about an abduction. But soon, you ended up being the target as well.
-Warnings: Angst, language, kidnapping, torture (only a little), hospital
-Word count: 2058
-Note: This story idea literally came out of a dream. I only changed it a bit, but that was my inspiration. If you're in the mood for an angsty, case, story, you're at the right place.
_________________________

Y/N POV:

The whole team was in the conference room, as we all sat around the round table. Penelope came walking inside, as she began to talk.

'Okey, my furry friends, this time we have a case in a school. In Denver, Amy Woods is missing. This morning, her parents gave her up as missing person.' the picture of the victim, showed up on the screen.

'Wait, why is the school part so important?' Derek asked.

'Well, she was last seen on her school.'

'Yes, and there we found an envelope with Amy her name on it, with a letter, and pictures of her in it.' Aaron continued, as the letter appeared on the screen.

"You better watch out." I read the letter out loud.

'This unsub is really confident.' I said, as they all nodded.

'Where was the envelope found?' Emily asked.

'In Amy her school bag, it was found behind the school. Which means that she got probably abducted there.'

'Let's discuss this case further on the jet. Wheels up in 20.' Aaron continued, and we all went up to take our stuff.
_________________________

Later:

It was a couple of hours later, as some of us arrived at the school. In the jet, we had discussed further about the case, as we all got instructions. Spencer and Aaron, are going to talk to the family of Amy. David and Derek, are going to the crime scene, which is right behind the school. Penelope is trying to hack Amy's phone. And, Emily and I, are going to do the victimology, while JJ tries to keep the press out of this. The whole school was in the meanwhile evacuated.

Emily and I, just arrived in an empty classroom. Since, the principals are the only people who are here, we all decided to work here for a while.

'Okey, why this girl? Why not another girl?' I asked, as we both sat down, while Emily took the dossier.

'Well, Amy is a cheerleader, quite popular, no siblings, parents still married.'

I gave again a look at the picture on the table. It was kinda difficult to do this. We only have one victim. And, of course, that's great, but it's just a little difficult to see the connection. Why Amy? Why not another girl?

'Maybe, it is because she's popular? Maybe, the unsub is also a student, and got bullied by Amy?' I thought out loud.

'Possible.'
_________________________

We weren't a step closer, while the whole team entered the classroom. They all took a seat, as I began to talk.

'Did you got any wiser from talking to the family?' I asked Spencer and Aaron, as they shook their head.

'No, the family was very emotional, of course, but we only know that Amy is a social, popular, girl. And, that she has a boyfriend of 5 months. But, he is home now, because of a broken leg.' Spencer replied.

'Is their any possibility that Amy bullied people?' I asked.

'No, she is very sweet and helpfully.' Aaron answered.