Clingy

-Description: You and Spencer are together. You've been the whole day clingy to Spencer, which the team noticed. And, they won't stop teasing you about it.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, language, horny, mention of smut
-Word count: 599
-Note: I have to give credits, because I used a part of the idea from the great writer: DarlingLoveTPWK
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Hot. Yes, Spencer Reid was hot. I couldn't help, but felt a little horny today. The whole morning, I have been a little touchy to Spencer. I played with his hair, gave him many kisses, or hugged him for a while. Now, it was no different.

Everyone was filling in files, as it was paperwork today. I just finished another one, and stood up, to walk to Aaron his office. I gave it to him, and made my way back, as I stopped at Spencer's desk. I wrapped my arms around him, as I gave sweet kisses on his neck. Soft hums of content, escaped his mouth.

'Are you a little horny today, pretty girl?' I heard Derek say, from across his desk.

'Oh, shut up.' I chuckled, before placing a kiss on the genius his lips.

I made my way back to my desk, which was across from Spencer's. I tried to concentrate me on the work, but got easily distracted. He just sat there, licking his lips sometimes, as he was fully concentrated and thinking. I catch myself staring at the doctor in front of me, while I looked at him with full adoration and love.
Spencer noticed and glanced at me, smiling slightly, as I was biting my lip.

'Pretty girl, the work is on your desk. Not pretty boy.' Derek continued teasing, as my eyes finally found the muscular man.

I rolled my eyes, playfully, and went eventually back to work. At least, I tried to work.
_________________________

The day came to an end, while the whole team was walking out the elevators. They all were discussing to do something tonight.

'We can go to the bar.' Derek suggested.

'Or go to Rossi's house and play board games.' Emily said.

'Hey, my place is not a playground. And, I don't have a house, I have a mansion.' David teased, making everyone laugh.

'Dave, we all know, that you actually love it when we come over.' Aaron spoke, matter of fact.

'Are the two cuties also going to come?' Penelope asked, looking at Spencer and me.

'No, the two lovebirds are going to make love.' Derek chuckled, before we could answer her question.

'DEREK!' Spencer and I, yelled at the same time, causing everyone to chuckle.

'What? You've been clingy all day. I bet, that you are going home, and make love.'

'No, we're not!' I exclaimed.

'Actually, we're going to cuddle all night.' Spencer spoke, putting emphasis on the word "all".

'Love, don't say something, you can't finish.' I joked, making him smirk.

'Oh, I can finish, and make it last long.' I froze at his words in front of the team, making me wanting him more and more.

'We all can tell, that's the code word for they're going to do it.' Emily pointed out, as they laughed, everyone nodding in agreement.

'No, we're not-' I began, but stopped as I felt Spencer's lips on my neck.

'Oh whatever, we're going to fuck.' I admitted, and took his hand in mine.

'Again, and again, and again.' he said, teasingly.

'Spencer!' I playfully hit him on the chest, making him laugh.

'Bye guys, see you tomorrow.' I spoke to everyone, dragging my beautiful boyfriend with me.