Wedding Dress

-Description: You and Spencer are engaged. When you found the perfect wedding dress, you had to make a hard decision.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, language, mention of smut
-Word count: 1528
-Note: A brand new story for my wonderful readers! My requests are open, so feel free to send them in. This one was again inspired by a Friends episode. Enjoy! Friends - 7x17
_________________________

Y/N POV:

I was beyond excited to become soon Mrs. (Y/N) Reid. With our wedding soon approaching, I needed a wedding dress. So, I took the girls out to go wedding dress shopping.

'OMG! You look so beautiful!'

'So gorgeous!' they all exclaimed, seeing me in a beautiful, white wedding dress. It was perfect.

'OMG! I'm gonna cry!' they all exclaimed, seeing me in a beautiful, white wedding dress. It was perfect.

'This is it. Yeah, this is the one.' I stated, confidently, admiring the fabric hugging my body.

'I can't believe I found it.'

'Wow, you look so beautiful. If I knew you, I'd cry.' a woman walked the room in, laying eyes on the dress.

'I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Ball like a baby.' I joked, earning a giggle.

'I'm Meghan Bailey.'

'Have you found your dress?' I asked, as she sighed.

'These dresses are amazing... But I couldn't afford one.'

'I can't either. I'm here to figure out which one I want, then I'll get it at Kleinman's. They're having a huge sale.' I told her my little secret, seeing her face light up.

'Thanks for the tip!'

'When are you getting married?'

'I'm not. I just like to try these on.'

'I do the same thing.' Emily confessed, before seeing Meghan's straight face.

'I'm just kidding. I'm getting married July 25.'

'I'm just kidding too!' she tried to laugh it off, trying to save her from the awkwardness. I giggled.

'When are you getting married?' Meghan asked me.

'May 15.'

'Who's your band?'

'My fiance wants The Swing Kings.'

'You're lucky. My fiance wants the heavy metal band, Carcass.' she answered, with a somewhat unhappy look.

At that moment, another woman walked through the room, holding another wedding dress.

'Oh, don't buy that here. Now that you know what you want,
go to Kleinman's. This place is so overpriced.' Emily told her, the lady giving her an ungrateful look.

'I own this store.'

'So does this come in another color, or...?' she tried, but it was too late. When the store owner was gone, we couldn't hold our laughs anymore.
_________________________

Day of the sale:

We were two days later, the day of the sale. It was really important to me to get that wedding dress, it was literally perfect. When me and the three girls arrived at the store, just a few minutes before opening time, we weren't that shocked that there were so many people. Women, to be specifically. I turned around to face JJ, Emily and Penelope, catching their attention.

'Listen up. There's usually only one dress in each size. So when they open those doors, fan out. This is what you're looking for. Memorize it.' I showed a picture of the dress.