Crazy Ex

-Description: You and Spencer are together. When you found strange pictures of the two of you, you knew, this wasn't good.
-Warnings: Angst, language, kidnapping, torture, hospital
-Word count: 2941
-Note: Wow, what a long story. I think, it's one of the longest stories, I've ever wrote. This is a really angsty one, where a lot happens. But, as you know, it ends good. Enjoy!
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Spencer and I, just arrived at my apartment. I wanted to open the door, but a big, yellow, envelope catches my attention. I took it with me, as we both entered my place. There was no sender, the whole envelope was just empty. I opened it, as my eyes got wide.

'Spence.' I called him, as he came to me.

There were a few pictures in the envelope, all pictures of us. Us walking, talking, sitting in the car... We clearly got a stalker. But, the worst part was, that on every single picture, a big, red, crotch was drew on Spencer's head. This can't be good.

'Shit.' I mumbled, while Spencer analyzed the pictures.

'This can't be good. What should we do?' I started to panic slightly.

'Calm down, love. Everything will be alright. We just tell Hotch tomorrow about it.' he tried to calm me down, but it didn't really worked.

'What if I stay here with you tonight?' he asked, as I nodded almost immediately.

'Everything will be alright, love. We just go tomorrow to Hotch, and then the team will help us catch this son of a bitch.' Spencer took me in his arms, as I relaxed a little.

For the rest of the evening, we chatted, watched tv, and finally fell asleep in bed.
_________________________

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock going off, signaling it's time for work. As I pushed it off, and now fully opened my eyes, I froze. It was like my heart stopped a beat, while panic entered my body. Spencer was gone.

I immediately went out of bed, and went to look everywhere, while I called out his name. No response. No Spencer. I noticed, his stuff was still here, causing me to freak out even more. I tried to call him, but quickly noticed that his phone was still on the table.

I rushed my clothes on, as fast as I could, while I tried to not have a breakdown right here, right now. As I had all my stuff, I jumped into the car, and drove immediately to the BAU.

Once I arrived, I went straight towards Aaron his office. I knocked on the door, before opening it. I closed it after me, as Aaron immediately noticed my panicked face.

'What's wrong?' he asked, as I felt the tears sting. I couldn't help it, but I was just so afraid.

'Yesterday, when we got back home in the evening, there was this envelope dropped by my door.' I spoke out, as I handed him the envelope.

'Spence and I, decided to tell you today about it, and he stayed the night with me to calm me down a bit. But, when I woke up, he was gone. Spencer was gone, Hotch.' I rambled on, while Aaron looked at the pictures.

'Are you sure he isn't just here or something?' he asked me, as I shook my head.

'No, he would never leave without telling me, and all his stuff were still there. Even his phone. And, it can't be a coincidence, that we just yesterday received the envelope, and that Spencer is now gone.'

'Okey, call everyone to the conference room, now.' he ordered, which I did.

Not much later, I gathered everyone in the conference room. They all looked worried, since I didn't told them what was going on, but they all noticed my panicked face.