Feeling Guilty

-Description: You and Spencer are married. You two have a beautiful son, but sadly enough, he got sick while you were on a case.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, angst, having a child
-Word count: 1438
-Note: As promised, a longer one shot. I hope, you enjoy! :)
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Currently, we all were in Boston, Massachusetts, for a case. It was about a serial killer, who kidnapped and murdered a girl. Unfortunately, another body was just found.

'How is the victimology going?' Aaron asked, as he walked into the office, me and Emily were in.

'The unsub has definitely a type. Both girls have blonde hair and blue eyes. They also were the popular girls in high school. You know, the type that sneaks out for a party and stuff.' I explained, before my phone began to rang.

I took it, to see who was calling, as I read the name "Mary". Our babysit, also my best friend.

'Hotch, do you mind?' I asked, pointing at my phone, as he gave me permission.

I thanked him, and left the room, as I answered my phone.

'Mary? Is everything alright?' I asked her, who was watching our beautiful son.

'Yeah, no. I mean, (Y/S/N) is sick. He got really high fever, so I went to the doctor with him.'

'What? Is he okey? What did the doctor say?' I immediately got worried, but also mentally kicking my ass, for not being there for my son.

'Everything is fine now. His fever has gone down, and he's asleep now.' she assured me, as I breathed out a sigh of relief.

'Should we come back?'

'No, no, it's fine. You have people to save, and he's doing better now, just wanted to let you know.'

'Thanks Mary, please keep me updated.'

'Of course!'

We said our last goodbyes, before hanging up the phone. Just then, Aaron walked out of the office, noticing my worried face.

'Everything alright?'

'Yeah, (Y/S/N) just got high fever. But, everything is fine now.'

'If you and Spencer want to go home, I completely understand that.'

'Thanks, Hotch. If we do, I'll let you know.' I smiled, slightly, before I went to look for Spencer.

He just came back from the crime scene, as I walked towards him. He noticed my concern, as he rushed to me.

'What's wrong, love?'

'Mary just called. (Y/S/N) got really high fever, so she took him to the doctor.' his eyes were full of concern, just like mine were.

'Everything is okey now, he's asleep, and his fever is getting lower.' I finished talking, as Spencer relaxed a little more, knowing his son was okey now.

'Everything is okey now, love. (Y/S/N) is fine and asleep.' he wrapped me into a comforting hug, noticing it still bothers me.

'But, Spence, we weren't there for him. He must be so scared, going to the doctor, and we weren't there. I'm a terrible mom.' I buried my head into the crook of his neck, as he drew random shapes on my back.

'Do not say that! You are a great mom. Don't blame yourself, it isn't your fault. It's no ones fault. We knew, having a child, would be difficult, but we made it work. And, Mary, takes good care of him. You know that, she's been your best friend for more than 10 years. (Y/S/N) is in good hands.' he assured me, making me relax a little more. I believe him.