They Know

-Description: You and Spencer are having a secret relationship. When the others find out, they tried to play a game with you.
-Warnings: Fluffiness, mention of smut
-Word count: 1859
-Note: Hey y'all, I'm finally back with a brand new one shot! This time, it's one with a lot of POV switch, but I made it clear who's POV it now is. Also, a huge pile of lines are from one of my favorite series. Friends - 5x14
_________________________

Y/N POV:

Keeping a secret relationship from your coworkers and friends is hard. Keeping a secret relationship from profilers was just impossible. But Spencer and I gave it a shot anyway. We thought that we were superheroes. Hidding a relationship from people you work everyday with? Not even to mention the person you fell in love with works there too, and no one expected a thing? Yes, we were superheroes. At least that's what we thought. But that one party at David's changed my mind.

It was Spring, and to celebrate Easter, we all got invited to David's for a nice breakfast. Nice, you'd think? It was until Emily went to Spencer, who just took place at the kitchen island.

'Hello, Mr. Bicep. You're working out?'

'Um, no. Are you okay?'

'If you really want to know... No, I can't tell you this.'

'You can tell me anything, Emily.'

'Actually, you are the one person I can't tell this to. And the person I want to the most.'

'What is going on?'

'I just haven't been with a guy in so long... And sometimes you're looking for something... And it's right there in front of you...
Now you have something to think about. I know, I will.' she ended the conversation, walking back to the girls, leaving a stunned Spencer behind.
_________________________

This all happened without me knowing it. But when we went to his apartment, he began telling:

'(Y/N)?' he called me, as I just took place at the couch.

'Yes, love?'

'Something weird happened today at the party. I think... Emily was flirting with me.'

'What?' I asked, confused, while he took place next to me.

'Yeah, it was weird.'

'You probably misunderstood.'

'No, I'm serious. I know, I'm not that good at social clues, but I really think she was flirting with me.' he said it in such a serious tone, that I had no other choice than believing him.

I thought for a moment, until my thought went to one person in particular. The only person who knows about us. It was not that is was on purpose, she caught us kissing once.

'Oh God, you don't think Penelope told her about us do you?'

'Okay, is it so hard to believe that I am just maybe attractive to other girls?' he teased me with a giggle. I joined him in his laughter, placing my hand on his lap.

'You are very attractive, honey. I just don't think you are Emily her type. You are my type.' I smiled in the kiss that followed, while his hands found their home in my hair.

'Good.'
_________________________

The next day:

It was lunch break at the BAU, and the genius and I decided to casually pick Penelope up for the lunch, as well to ask her about Emily.

We knocked on the door before opening it. There she was, the tech queen. She turned her chair around, facing us.

'Hello, my buttercups. To what do I owe this nicely visit?'