Caught

-Description: You and Spencer have a secret relationship. But, when you fell asleep on him in the jet, the team got their suspicious.
-Warnings: Fluffiness
-Word count: 601
-Note: Thank you so much for over 200 reads! I'm really grateful! Also, I have a lot of story ideas in my head, so there are more to come, very soon! :)
_______________________

Y/N POV:

I was exhausted. Everyone was. None of us slept well at the hotel. Not because the bed was bad, but because of the heavy storm.

So, here we are, flying back to Quantico, as everyone slept. Except, Spencer and I. We were sitting on the couch, both so tired.

'I am exhausted.' I whispered, rubbing my eyes.

'Yeah, me too. Let's cuddle up on the couch. Everyone is asleep, we have no witnesses.' a smile appears on his lips.

I nodded, slightly, before I took my pillow and blanket. Spencer was laying on the couch, as I join him. I cuddled up, while I pull the blanket on us. We were laying so close, that we could feel the warmth of our bodies. Very comforting.

But, what no one else knew, was that we have a secret relationship. We were planning to tell the team, but since everyone is asleep, we decided to wait a little longer.

'Goodnight, love.' I heard Spencer say, before pressing a kiss on my head.

'Goodnight, sweet boy.' I replied, as we slowly drifted to sleep.
_________________________

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I realized, I must have moved in my sleep. I was facing Spencer's chest, as I smiled into it. It was now, I heard talking. Once again, I closed my eyes, to concentrate on the sound.

'Com on, pretty boy. Just admit it, you have a secret relationship with pretty girl.' I heard Derek teasing.

'N-no, I haven't.' a nervous Spencer spoke.

'Pretty boy, don't forget you're with a bunch of profilers. The way she lays so close with you, the way you look at each other. Pure love.'

'(Y/N) and I, are just best friends. That's all.'

'Nah-uh. I don't buy that. Look how close she lays to you, even though you hate other people's touches.'

'Yeah, Morgan is right. You even don't handshake other people.' Emily joined the conversation.

'So, how long are you two lovebirds together?' Derek asked, so positive of it.

'Tomorrow 3 months.' I suddenly spoke, smirking.

I turned my body, to face the others. They were all in shock, as they still thought I was asleep. To tease them a little more, I leaned to Spencer, who now was also smirking. I pressed a soft kiss on his lips, both of us smiling into it.

'Ohh, wait till we tell Garcia. Her ship has landed.' Derek smirks.

We all chuckle, while I rested my head back on the couch, close to Spencer.

'We wanted to tell you guys, but we just didn't found the right time.' Spencer spoke, before he kissed my head, once again.

'Well, I have to say that it can't come between work. But, I think you both understood that. Congratulations.' Aaron said, a small smile appears on his face.

'You two are perfect for each other.'

'You both letting my heart melt.'

'Congrats. I'm happy for you both.'

'Thank you, guys. This really means a lot to us.' I said, happily.

'This asks for a celebration. I plan a dinner party!' David exclaimed.

Everyone looked forward to it. We were both happy, they know now. I mean, how could we build a future, without our family in it?